• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To Dispel the Demon

"Alright... since this is only to get into the second level.. the sells won't be difficult or anything/" Grant said with a smirk.

They walked out into the court yard before he looked over Beck, "Alright.. lets start off with basic elements. Fire, water.. etc. Just show me the ones you know."

"Yes sir," Beck said he did a simple fire spell his water was more controlled as was his wind spell. Seems earth was his least skilled element.

"Yes sir," Beck drew a protection circle he'd not summon a demon or an undead. So he decided to summon an animal. So with a bit of consentration Beck summoned a dog. It was big black and shaggy.

"I can mix poisons... and healing medicines," Beck said "I'm trying to learn more about the human body... I want to learn as much as I can,"

"Alright... I think your eveluation is done. Which... was all this really was. No test will the next level.' Grant told him. "But learn up till then."

"come by in the morning to the office. We'll give you your badge if you pass then." Grant told Beck.

Birdy smirked, specially when Beck pulled him so close, "Congratulations." He said, "Do I need to reward you?" Birdy asked.

"Yep." Birdy said with a grin. With that, he did give Beck a gift for a good job well done. When they were done, Birdy gave Beck a nice hot meal.

Beck was one of the happiest kids of all time. His spirits were high and he was so glad he went to school intead of slept in.

"What.. they going to magicly put your stuff in your mind now?" Birdy asked confused on how he will learn quicker.

"No, I'll have better teachers who take more time to make sure I learn the material, a bit more work will be involved to," Beck laughed.

"Oh I see." Birdy said with a thought, "are you going to be a naughty teachers pet?" Birdy asked with a grin.

"deceit and lust sometimes gets you there faster." Birdy said with a grin before plooping the meat into his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back