тнємє ѕσиgѕ gαℓσяє.

kou

trash.
This determines how much shit needs to be done. As you can see, quite a lot.

waltograph.regular.png

THE BASICS.
We all have conflicts with theme songs, whether nothing happens to fit our character or we merely have no clue what to put, it's a common conflict although it's an easy fix. I am not a music expert nor do I possess the credentials to claim that my music taste is up to par, I merely wanted to address this problem in the form of a thread. Basically, this thread will contain theme songs based on personas, settings, and time eras. I will be scouring the Internet for certain archetypes that fit and I wouldn't mind receiving some assistance although I may pester a few friends about helping me out.

On top of that, I will also be including music that is meant to help with CS making. Sometimes people are unable to deal with the quiet while they're creating a character so I wanted to amend this as well. With that said, I hope that you will be able to use this to the best of your ability.
THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED.
Something to Note || I am merely tagging those listed because I love the theme songs they choose and want to see if they'd be interested.

@GakuHirashime

Last edited by a moderator:

alphabetized-cassette-tapes.regular.png

Just chill, brah. This section is dedicated to @Raphael, he is the physical manifestation of 'chill' and I love him dearly.

SUMMARY.
You've played them, I've played them, we've all played them. They're the stoners, the laid-back guitarists, the simplistic, philosophical 18 year old's of the world...or older, if I may. Now, finding a theme song for someone who is rarely ever serious about anything or simply chooses to 'go with the flow' isn't much of a challenge if you know what you're looking for. With that said, there will be a list of possible theme songs for this archetype and you could even add on if you pleased.

I will also be including playlists for people who just want to rid themselves of stress, I hope you like it!
Theme Songs
no slide

vtksposter.regular.png

Edgy as fuck, mate. These theme songs are dedicated to @Mortem due to her fucking great characters, she has a way with morbidity.

no slide
SUMMARY
From the exceedingly intimidating to the foreboding and depressed, we've often found ourselves somewhat puzzled by a song that would represent them. I have gathered a list of theme songs that range from slow and meaningful to all-out don't-fuck-with-me mate. I hope you enjoy the selection.
THEME SONGS
INTENSE PLAYLISTS.
More to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back