• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy тнє ιиѕтιтυтє σf σℓумρυѕ: Character Sheets

Name: Eos
Nicknames/Titles: E/Goddess and personification of the Dawn
Gender/Sexuality: Demi-girl (she/they)/omnisexual
Appearance: Eos is portrayed as a beautiful maiden, with curled brown hair and rosy skin. Her skin radiates a glow similar to one of a sunrise. She is of an average height, and perfect in all features, beautiful honey-colored eyes, full lips, Aphrodite is jealous.
Personality: Speaking of Aphrodite, she shares many traits with her. She is very...seductive, and quite...lascivious. But she is also warm and cares about her friends a lot. She is also very energetic and bright, always the one you can count on to get a party going. But she is immature, restless, and frankly a bit annoying at times.
Bracket: Zeus
Abilities: Eos is able to spread light wherever she roams. She is also very skilled in the art of flattery, persuasion, and seduction. She is also able to fly without using wings or any other method, although she is a bit slower. And finally, she's able to wake or put someone to sleep at will by serenading them.
Other:
  • She owns a chariot and flies through the skies in the morning, heralding the arrival of her older brother as she does so.
  • She is the younger sibling of Helios and Selene.
  • She is very much a morning person. An early bird.
  • One heck of a party girl
  • She is part of the yearbook committee, volunteer groups, the Zeus cheerleader squad, and the star of the Zeus chariot racing team.
  • She likes having fun, flirting, dancing, chariot racing, cheerleading, partying, coffee, and makeup.
  • She dislikes rude teachers, losing, rainy weather, aesthetically unpleasing things (wear socks with sandals and she'll kill you), baggy clothes, and too much quiet.

Name: γκρέιπφρουτ (greipfrout) (Grapefruit) (Symbolism: Self-love, spirituality, and restoration.)
Nicknames/Titles: God of Platonic Love and Cupid with no arrow
Age (not required, as they're all college-age): 19.
Gender and Sexuality: Cis Male, Aro/Ace
Appearance: 5'11 Lean, Athletic body.

Personality:
Just like his mother, Grapefruit is overprotective even with acquaintance that aren't quite friends, but he will never go to her extremes. He's introverted and quiet, avoiding confrontation if possible and is generally a low energy guy. When around people he's used to he's a very different person, He's got a go with the flow type attitude, going along with people's nonsense and jokes and has a mischievous streak that runs in the family. Most compare him to the surfer dude archetype, but he can become very energetic when it evolves things he enjoys, almost to a point of disruptive.

Bracket: Poseidon
Other (clubs, interests, likes/dislikes, backstories, etc.):
Clubs- Gymnastic, Music Club, Swimming Club.

- "Heeey, maaan."
- He likes gymnastics and knows Aerial hoop.
- He's the Son of Aphrodite but his father is unknown.
- He plays the flute and harp, but he prefers the flute.
- His half-brothers are Eros and Himeros.
- Dionysus is an uncle figure in his life and he spends most of his time with him.
- He likes horses. (He has left conversations because of "IT'S A PONY!") (He does not know about the Mares of Diomedes and the family would like to keep it that way.)
- His relationship with his mother is strained due to her ill-temperament and often not being home.
- Just like his brothers, he is considerably handsome and attracts a lot of attention.
- He was home schooled until going to college.
- He lives in the outskirts of Mount Olympus.
- None of his family wears shoes, it's considered a crime, so he's stuck with socks. (The fact he's wearing pant/ shorts is also a crime, at least to Dionysus.
"What are you- where is your chiton???"
"I can't just wear a piece of cloth to school...")

Abilities/ Combat:
- Horseback riding
- Bow and arrow (Trained by Himeros)
- Acrobatics

(I stole his fish-ness and replaced him with country boy, I am sorry.)

Last edited:
He evolved like a Pokémon even if it was just a coincidence.
He can be like Dionysus, there's like three different iterations of the guy. At some point he was Hades and Persephone's kid.

He is no longer fishy.
He is country boy.
He is "Yeah, I like steak, but I prefer hamburgers- HORSEY!"

He's going to wear a cowboy hat. Let's see Hermes try to omnisexual his way out of sparring a man with chaps.

He can't have any o' boots though, they gotta be Aphrodite approved.
Red. Even if it's like crimson, they gotta be red.

Are you proud Ever? Look what you have done, you took my hands and made me create a monster.

It gives me such kid energy, like a kid tryna' dress himself. His family was going to the pool, but he really liked last year's cowboy Halloween costume. And really, really wanted to wear it.

"Honey, you can't swim in chaps..."
"But why not...?"

Fashion violence, Hazy. We've committed arson and are only regrets was not pushing are already thin fashion limits farther.
You'll never catch us alive!
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back