• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ovesh/Zackrilmon
No its fine, i realized that the entrance on the outside is nearly impossible to guard since its constantly moving. So we plan to just stay here on the roof and be here only when needed -Ovesh looked at Zackrilmon whom had returned from the ground, and wanted to see what he had to say- Mr. Dwig, your actions have saved this glorious palace, so there is no need to apologize. I also agree with Ovesh, I think that we will be like the hotels guardians. Not working for the hotel just protecting it to preserve it glory

Moomba Moomba

Dwig nodded and walked back down to the oak grill. He wandered over to the bar "Pan-Galatic Gargle Blaster. please" While the bartender made his drink, Dwig opened his book and began to read.

507/Theon
507 ran out of his room quickly, shutting it behind him with a large slam “If anyone is nearby, please help me!” He shouted in a near somewhat panic. The mysterious conjured figure stood at 5’6, shorter than 507 but he was still powerful, he clenched his fists tightly before walking around “That rat is here...I know he is...”

KRIS
JUUZOU.jpg

Kris heard the silence after 507 spoke. There's the slice, there is their last chance. Kris stood with shaky hands and ran to 507. Y-Yes, what is it? What do you need help with?"

“Please, I need you to go get one of the guards, or someone that knows magic, I need their help, quickly!” He quickly summoned a ball of water in his hands, covering the door of his room with it and then freezing it.

Celica and Mercury
"fo *nom nom nom* How flong foo you fink we coufd stay hea?" Celica asked Mercury through a mouthful of pastry. She wasn't sure what it was exactly. She had just told the person at the restaurant she wanted something sweet.
"It seems like this place has no shortage of rooms so they would have no reason to ask us to leave on account of a shortage. I suppose we could stay a few more days. This place...it gives me a bad feeling." Mercury replied, looking over her shoulder as if she was waiting to catch someone sneaking up on her "and please don't talk with your mouth full. You're going to choke."
Celica stopped mid bite "Oh relax! It's just a hotel. A random interdimensional hotel full of dragons, hydras, ghosts, and us!"
Mercury sighed. There really was no changing her mind once she had it set on something was there?

Dwig heard some banging upstairs. "Really, after the day I've had" Dwig grabbed his Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster and ran up to the second floor. "You rang." Dwig looked at 507 " What do you need"

Ovesh/Zackrilmon
-The boys were in a deep conversation about something as they walked through the lobby and the the Oak Grill. It was impossible for any one to get anything because they spoke in dragon- algbo si siofme yth jalla filki zexenuma. coita ti hefoc yth re jihaia sva okarthel. plus wer xiekivi tenpiswo gewjtokvi doege zahae udoka. si filiik dout harkt. vsist si tepoha noticed creolnali tepohaic coanwor soneir sva wux. ui mobi creolnali xuut? wux vucot wer kurjhar zlonzic? ms.mae? axun jacioniv. rinov li si arrived tenpiswo, jacivi majaktor stoda mishun vi versvesh vibe batobot svadrav si itrewic zahae jacioniv, si tlush ekess stuter vur itrewic butterflys. vucoti svanoa wux kiwieg. wer moxt calti usjalil si saved vi lauth keari ago tepohaic sparked wer diieson kiwiegir persvek ve. shar wer youwe ui, svaust ornla tuor ekess ocuir vi hyrda vur calti humanoid walking zahae persvek itov. si ornla hefoc ekess ocuir poktosh sjek asta jahus creolnali yth tiliw xoal zyak batobot yth shilta deal mrith nomenoi feelings fothisev shafaer. -Zackrilmon nodded as the two found an area large enough for the two. The layed down like dogs and called out for a meal, since neither of them had eaten since the morning of yesterday- May we get two cows over here. and make them living please and thank you.

((If you want to translate their convo pls go here Draconic Translator. Just copy the draconic and paste it in the draconic to common))

Michael had been grumbling to himself for hours, something about "how could anyone think they know my machine more than I do", and "how dare all these loud noises interrupt my brooding".

Six, in the meantime, had wandered off into the halls out of what could be called boredom, perhaps even mild irritation, as Michael always made it really hard to go out and learn about things and people with his grouchiness. His joints creaked with the sounds of dry metal, and if he knew how, he would have winced at the loud screeching sound that came from his right elbow as he reached out his arm to look at a nick on the back of his hand.

507 looked at dwig and then nodded “Yeah, I need you to help me take care of the thing that resides behind my door..” he pointed to his frozen room door, Cracking and thudding as someone tried to slam it open from the inside. Moomba Moomba

Celica and Mercury
While Celica was completely engrossed in her meal, Mercury had been scanning the area continuously, checking for any sort of threat that might try and get the better of them. She detected something pass within her scanners range and focused on whatever it was. "No life signs, metal composition. This technology...it must be that synthetic from yesterday." Mercury got up "Excuse me a moment
"K~"
Mercury headed in the direction she had noticed the Synthetic. Micheal didn't seem to be with it however. Rounding a corner, she spotted him "Six." Sea Jay Sea Jay

Six looked up quickly, eyes flashing white momentarily as he registered who it was. "Mercury, hello." He spoke, lowering his arm and straightening up with a faint buzzing sound accompanying his motions.

507/Theon
The mysterious old looking armored firgure came rushing out at demonic-like speed, sword at the ready nearly slicing dwig in half without him being aware. 507 blocked Theon quickly with a shielding spell, surrounding dwig in a protective barrier “No one’s dying on my watch...”

"Oh you wanna play hardball" Dwig jumped up, became a blur and rushed forward, holding out his sword. The sword sliced thtough the armor like it was paper. "Don't mess with me, kid" Dwig then drew his revolver and fired a shot next to the man's head "Stand down, and tell me why you're here" Dwig then bashed the pommel of his sword against the man's helmet.

507/Theon
Theon smirked before head butting dwig, slicing his leg whilst shouting “TO END THE DISGUSTING EXISTENCE THAT IS LIFE!” He then turned his attention to 507. 507 quickly conjured up a spell to trap theon within the confines of space and time, to put it simply, freezing him in place.

Mercury
Mercury approached Six, removing her two normal arms from the larger ones once she knew there was no threat. "How are you functioning? Are all your systems able to operate at maximum efficiency?" She asked tentatively. Their conversation had been cut short previously so they hadn't talked much. Mercury also found 6 interesting. She was fascinated by the older generation of combat mecha. Sea Jay Sea Jay

Dwig, unaffected by the headbutting, groaned. "Not another of you" Dwig reached up and pulled a set of chains out of the air. "You are so unoriginal" Dwig snapped his fingers and the chains wrapped around the figure. "No point in trying to escape. These chains will never break. No matter what. If you do escape, I will have to hand you over to Zack and Ovesh."

Ovesh/Zackrilmon
-After the boys had finished their meal, the got up and went to the pool where they layed in the back by the deep end and dipped their tails in. Its was a boring day and it had been abit gloomy for Ovesh in-particular. On the other hand, Zackrilmon examined his body, its traits and other things. Ovesh layed his heads down and sighed. He had been thinking of ways he could get a human form but he had no energy and had fallen asleep. As Ovesh slept, Zackrilmon chuckled when he remebered when he first came. Taking the pool all to himself and falling asleep. When Ms.Mae tried to wake him, he was awake, he just was to lazy to move or say anything to her. His began to daydream as thoughts whirled in his head like wind on a summer day-

507 sighed in relief before looking at dwig “Are you alright?”

"Michael would tell me to say yes." Six spoke, looking up slightly as if to meet the Mecha's eyes, but passed her face and seemed to be distracted by a mark on the wall next to him, making an effort to make it look as if his attention was elsewhere. Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants

Ovesh/Zack
-Zack and Ovesh heard their names and walked twoard Dwig and 507- We heard our names. Is their something you need assistance with -they looked down at the man the had captured. A simple set of medieval armour, both sensed a strong power but it was faded-

Moomba Moomba

"Fine, some people think they can break Shardplate. Those people are idiots" Dwig gestured to the chained up figure. "What's his problem anyway? Also hello guys, I'm sorry about calling you. Can you take this guy down to the pool?"

“That’s just theon, a criminal from the realm I come from. His goal is to end all things that exist. Since he can’t die I always trap him within time and space until he decides to escape” 507 snapped his fingers, causing theon to fade out of existence for the time being

Ofcourse -with one of his heads, Ovesh grabbed Theon by the feet. Ovesh walked twoard the pool and set him down near the fence and placed his claws around him, making sure he could do anything, and if he did his bones would be crushed. Zack looked back at Dwig- Well if you excuse me, ihave some work that needs to be done, good day. -Zack flew back up to the roof to begin his work-

-Ovesh clicked his tongue, while his other heads blew small smoke rings.He didnt know how long he would have to keep watch on this person but he did it anyway. He wondered where most of his friends where. He needed someone to talk too.

Moomba Moomba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back