• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TLOZ: Odyssey of the Princess [CS]

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name:
Nicknames (IA):
Race:
Backstory:
Personality:
Other:

WIP
1678568461884.png
The artist is our own SheepKing SheepKing
Name: Delli
Nicknames (IA):
Age: 12 But seriously, I’m not sure, trees grow quickly at first then slow down, so I might keep 12
Race: Deku
Backstory: Delli was barely more than a sprout when her parents bought the title deed to a nice deku flower in Hyrule. Moving from Termina, they were sent as ambassadors to encourage unity of the Deku in Hyrule. To say they’ve succeeded is a bit of a stretch, but there is now a council of elder deku who represent their whole diaspora. Delli grew up around these elders, pretending to be a savior like the stories her parents told from home. Never before had Deku assumed there could be warriors among them, but there Delli was spinning her way from place to place, fighting keese and chuchu. To say she was underroot was an understatement. And when the suggestion to support the princess with a representative came, the elders were quick to suggest her. Though her parents protested, she had already bloomed, so she was eager to help.
Personality: Delli never stayed still long enough to root. She’s too inquisitive for her own good, often carrying a fairy friend to keep her alive. She’s actually well-liked among her peers, it’s only the rooted elders that find her annoying
Other:

WIP
View attachment 1075023
The artist is our own SheepKing SheepKing
Name: Delli
Nicknames (IA):
Age: 12 But seriously, I’m not sure, trees grow quickly at first then slow down, so I might keep 12
Race: Deku
Backstory: Delli was barely more than a sprout when her parents bought the title deed to a nice deku flower in Hyrule. Moving from Termina, they were sent as ambassadors to encourage unity of the Deku in Hyrule. To say they’ve succeeded is a bit of a stretch, but there is now a council of elder deku who represent their whole diaspora. Delli grew up around these elders, pretending to be a savior like the stories her parents told from home. Never before had Deku assumed there could be warriors among them, but there Delli was spinning her way from place to place, fighting keese and chuchu. To say she was underroot was an understatement. And when the suggestion to support the princess with a representative came, the elders were quick to suggest her. Though her parents protested, she had already bloomed, so she was eager to help.
Personality: Delli never stayed still long enough to root. She’s too inquisitive for her own good, often carrying a fairy friend to keep her alive. She’s actually well-liked among her peers, it’s only the rooted elders that find her annoying
Other:
Well done so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back