[Which cabin are you in? Will be assigned.]

Personality:

[SIZE= 11px]Calm[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Quiet[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Absent minded[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Kind[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Confused[/SIZE]

Backstory:

[SIZE= 11px]Titulus was an outcast from the day he was born. Born at the height of the Roman  Empire. His unstable power over time lead to the death of his mother and subsequently his father abandoned him. After watching your own mother literally age into a skeleton at your touch...  well it was a traumatic experience to say the least. News of what had happened spread through his town and soon the empire itself and it wasn't long after his mother was buried that he was picked up by the Roman Legion. The Emperor at the time Constantine saw the incident as an affront to God and wanted the boy executed. Scared and afraid the boy would look to his father for help and guidance. What he got was a drugged drink and bindings. When the child woke up he would find himself on the inside of a jail cell, Warding and Symbols graffiti the cell in an attempt to keep the scared 10 year old from using his 'demonic power'. Fortunately the Emperor was far too busy waging his wars and organizing the Christians to pay attention to the boy in his jail, and like that Titulus spent 15 years in isolation. His mind flooded with anger and sadness Titulus did the only things he could do in the cell. Work out and test out his abilities. At 25 Titulus' number was up and his execution was set. Even after 15 years Titulus hadn't managed much progress with mastering his talents. Between daily beatings and exhausting exercisms Titulus was little more than a twig when he was walking to his own execution. In a desperate plea Titulus called out to Saturn to protect him and as if on que his powers responded to his desperation and catapulted Titulus forward in time.[/SIZE]

Hair Color:

[SIZE= 11px]White[/SIZE]

Eye Color:

[SIZE= 11px]White[/SIZE]

Height:

[SIZE= 11px]5'5[/SIZE]

Body Modifications:

[SIZE= 11px]several brands of Christian symbols.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Scars cover about 30% of his body[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Crush:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]open, PM Me[/SIZE]

Relationship Status:

[SIZE= 11px]Single[/SIZE]

Friends:

[SIZE= 11px]Soma Carthus [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Illusa Barren[/SIZE]

Enemies:

[SIZE= 11px]Open[/SIZE]

Pets/Familiars:

[SIZE= 11px]None as of yet[/SIZE]

Additional Information:

[SIZE= 11px]Though Titulus' power of time has unlimited potential Titulus has next to no control over his own abilities. Titulus has issues even keeping his consciousness in the Present. Often his mind will leave his body going into the past or future. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

I like him, he's really cool! Accepted!

Perhaps your character was there when Titulus was about to be executed? Otherwise Titulus' magic just threw him into the Present so threefold have meet in the time Titulus was roaming the earth before settling in the camp

Sounds good. They roamed the modern earth for about 200 years give or take? Or My character reached his age and then we were teleported together to the present and have just been adapting. My character could talk in old english lmao. 

The pyromancer probably would have attempted to lend the....necromancer? A hand from the execution and maybe he bought him enough time for saturn to hear his ccall.

I like the idea where they were teleported together. Btw, Titulus' abilities is control over time. There was no actual divine intervention the teleportation was Titulus' own power activating in that extremely stressful situation. But we can say that your pyromancer ran up to try and stop the execution and inadvertently was teleported along with Titulus. They would have landed in the modern day equivalent of where ever that execution was taking place, let's say it was inside St. Peter's square for the lols, from there they would have had to adapted. Mine will probably be speaking in latin most of the time then... I see a lot of Google translate in my future.

I like the idea where they were teleported together. Btw, Titulus' abilities is control over time. There was no actual divine intervention the teleportation was Titulus' own power activating in that extremely stressful situation. But we can say that your pyromancer ran up to try and stop the execution and inadvertently was teleported along with Titulus. They would have landed in the modern day equivalent of where ever that execution was taking place, let's say it was inside St. Peter's square for the lols, from there they would have had to adapted. Mine will probably be speaking in latin most of the time then... I see a lot of Google translate in my future.

I got the old english down pac lmao. So I wont struggle too much but they have had years to adapt so I think these two will have been ok/

I want my character to have a crush on yours, lmao. It can be onesided tho.

I want my character to have a crush on yours, lmao. It can be onesided tho.

That would actually mean that your character would know mine? Considering these two time traveled together. How would they get along? They were both slaves (Though it seems Soma had it a bit worse off) and both seem to keep to themselves. Perhaps they are friends? Or Master and Pupil considering Soma would have tried to teach both of your characters a few things.

Sounds good to me. Once I take a look at your character I'll let you know if it would be mutual.

Its coming together quite nicely.

Edit: Yes, I am aware your character is afraid of fire. All the more that Soma would show how fire could be applied in good ways. To heal and protect rather than burn uncontrollably or something. 

That would actually mean that your character would know mine? Considering these two time traveled together. How would they get along? They were both slaves (Though it seems Soma had it a bit worse off) and both seem to keep to themselves. Perhaps they are friends? Or Master and Pupil considering Soma would have tried to teach both of your characters a few things.

Titulus wouldn't be the most teachable pupil as he would be doing everything he could just to keep his consciousness in the Present. His time would be spent trying to figure out and control his abilities. Though the three would definitely know each other. Let's take this discussion to the OOC shall we?

@Chrysalism

@shadowz1995

1 hour ago, SleepyBuddha said:

Titulus wouldn't be the most teachable pupil as he would be doing everything he could just to keep his consciousness in the Present. His time would be spent trying to figure out and control his abilities. Though the three would definitely know each other. Let's take this discussion to the OOC shall we?

@Chrysalism

@shadowz1995

1 hour ago, shadowz1995 said:

Edit: Yes, I am aware your character is afraid of fire. All the more that Soma would show how fire could be applied in good ways. To heal and protect rather than burn uncontrollably or something. 

Oop, I didn't even see this! Cool idea for them to travel together, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back