• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Titanfall: Final Push of the Frontier (Characters/Sign-up)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[ pilot ] Mishil Parkalias - "streak"
═════════════ ══ ═ ══ ═══════════
Age﹥twenty five [ 25 ].
Gender﹥female.
Height ﹥5'6"
Weight ﹥155 lbs.
Ethnicity﹥korean.
Eye Colour﹥brown.
Hair Colour﹥dyed red.
Hair Colour﹥scar on the left shoulder from mauling

Brief Bio ﹥mishil grew up in the midst of a war.
her father was a pilot and her mother a mech engineer. from a young age
she invested countless hours learning what she could about the frontier's
history, the imc, titans, pilots, and every rank in the militia. with that she
realised the devastating future the frontier was headed for. so, she decided
to become a pilot. she joined the militia as soon as she was old enough, plowed
through the merciless pilot training, and assisted crews on missions to gain
experience.

after a particular mission, mishil learned that her father had been killed in
action alongside the rest of his squad on an expedition of their own.
misinformation had led to an unexpected ambush, and though they fought
valiantly, none had survived. the only lingering piece of him was the destroyed
northstar titan a salvage crew had managed to get back. with the help of her
mother, the two of them built the titan back up to what she was before,
and incorporated the newer armour. mishil was appointed the northstar,
and officially became a pilot.

though her goal is to overturn the imc, a part of her is also out to find
the titan who killed her father. if the time ever comes to choose between
avenging him or fighting for the cause she's spent the vast majority
of her life training for, mishil fears she might make the wrong decision.

Personality﹥at first glance, most people wonder how mishil ever became
qualified to be a pilot. the way she talks often leaves the impression she does
not take things as seriously as she should, and they might be right to think
so at times. she's a huge flirt, and all sorts of sarcastic, both on and off
the field, which occasionally diffusing any rising tension. that being said,
when push come to shove, mishil is a relentless combatant. she and her
titan have strong synergy, and their dynamic obliges their foes to stay on their
feet. she's a good team player and pays credit where it's due. her nonchalant
attitude and banter on the field are coping mechanisms she's developed.
mishil tries to keep a cool exterior because if she was to take her life as
seriously as she's seen many other people do, if she was to truly accept
the fact that the frontier is on the verge of crumbling apart for good,
she's afraid of what she might do.

Apparel
View attachment 532970
casually ignore the sniper helmet
Pilot Abilities ﹥stim + holo-pilot
Weapons﹥Though Streak's Titan is built for long range,
when she is on foot, she opts for close quarter combat.
Primary : B3-E Wingman Elite.​
Secondary : Eva-8 Auto.​
Anti-Titan Weapon﹥Sidewinder.

[ titan ] NV-3374alias - "nova"
Titan Variant: Northstar
Description: mishil's father was the last pilot to connect with nova, so this
titan has a lot of meaning to her. it's almost as though her father's spirit
lives through the nova's knowledge and memories she has of him. when
it comes to combat, mishil's on-foot agility and marksmanship and
nova's long-range support make for a well-rounded duo. thanks to the
northstar's high mobility, it's just as easy to join each other as it is to
break apart. nova gave mishil the nickname streak during one of their
fights when nova pointed out a streak of colour was probably the
last thing the enemy saw before receiving a shotgun to the face.
Absolutely love your character, and I can totally tell you developed her being a pilot that isn't frozen in the story. I certainly hope we will get to see her in action soon, but I do have an idea for her introduction in mind 🙂

Absolutely love your character, and I can totally tell you developed her being a pilot that isn't frozen in the story. I certainly hope we will get to see her in action soon, but I do have an idea for her introduction in mind 🙂

I'm all ears for the introduction! And I'm keeping up with the IC, but when the time comes to jump in, if you could pop me a message or comment in the ooc or something, just in case I miss a notification.

Can you post the sheet, I can't seem to find it

Code:
PILOT
Name: First and Last name.
Physical Description: Height, Weight, Skin color, eye color, hair color, other features, etc...
Backstory: A little backstory to your pilot. Why did they join the Militia? Has the IMC affected them or their family?
Personality: Has the Frontier War affected them? How do they behave? Are they disciplined? Experienced? Impulsive? Do they have fun in battle?
Apparel:Any specific clothing your pilot wears?
Pilot Abilities: Pilots are incredibly skilled tacticians with a variety of abilities that a typical grunt soldier will not have. Gameplay typically only allowed you to choose one ability, I'll go ahead and let you guys choose two. (This might be upped later on)
Weapon:
If you wanna be brief, you may just say something along the lines of Shotgun, Assault Rifle, submachine gun, etc and I will assign you a specific weapon.
I'm also gonna go ahead and say no Smart Pistols as a main weapon. These are emergency weapons that are within every Titan. In other words... you already have one. Feel free to equip yourself with secondary weapons as well.
Anti-Titan Weapon: A weapon designed in fighting Titans. They can be found in the link above. (Optional)

TITAN
Titan Name: Titans are usually designated by two letters and four digits (XX-####), but have been given nicknames by their pilots.
Titan Variant: Your Titan will be able to use other weapons further on.
Description: A brief description of your titan, and its history with your pilot.

And what I meant by the whole 2241 pilot thing is that the group of "Frozen" is already kinda big, so I'm requesting you create a pilot character that was not frozen, and has been engaged in a losing war against the IMC if that makes sense. Like catburglar catburglar , your character is fighting in a war you're losing fast, you might have experienced a lot of loss in these years of fighting, but unlike the group of pilots getting frozen, you're much more updated with what's all been going on if that makes sense.

Your character and catburglar catburglar will likely have your own intros similar to what's going on with the other pilots, before we all get connected together. This clarify this a bit? 🙂

PILOT
Name:
Alexis Wulfe
Physical Description: 5'11", blue eyes, she has dark brown hair that reaches her should, ways about 190lbs, strong build
Backstory: grew up as an IMC citizen. Later becoming a pilot, then leader of a group of speciqlist pilots that she called "the Wulf Pack". They specialized in anti-titan warfare. until a dropship explosion took the lives of her team, and nearly took hers, it was destroyed by an opposing team of IMC pilots who spread a rumor that one of her pilots was going to defect to the militia and expose top secret information.
Personality: a bit of a hard ass, trues to be a loner, but is friendly none the less, those that actually get to know her know she's very sweet and nice, a bit of PTSD due to the explosion, she is afraid of making new friends because she's afraid of losing them
Apparel: when not in pilot gear, she wears combat boots, camo cargo pants and a tank top
Pilot Abilities: grapple and cloak
Weapon: modified Longbow DMR, equipped with a sniper scope with built in infrared, night vision, and variable zoom, and a wingman elite revolver
Anti-Titan Weapon: mag-launcher

TITAN
Titan Name:
Bruticus
Titan Variant: advanced Legion chassis
Description: standard IMC Legion, until Alexis began to modify it through her career with it, has tombstones painted on his chassis for each of the dead wolf pack members
Other Info: carriers something from each of the Wolf Pack titans (weapon, secondary skill, etc.)

Last edited:
Gonna try and get my sheet posted today!
Glad to have another interested player. I just hope you don’t mind playing as a Pilot of the year 2241 if that makes sense. Look forward to seeing your sheet.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf My only other suggestion might be to develop the backstory a bit. I think you got a solid foundation, but I’d like to see a little more detail in it. How did the dropship explosion affect her personally? What was the source or base of this rumor that one of her pilots was a defector? Does she know what kind of information this attack was based off of? I hope you’ll give this some thought. I’ll go ahead and approve your character for now. The first group still needs to play out its intro, but I will get in touch with you and Ailurophillic in the near future about introducing your characters into the story.

Glad to have another interested player. I just hope you don’t mind playing as a Pilot of the year 2241 if that makes sense. Look forward to seeing your sheet.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf My only other suggestion might be to develop the backstory a bit. I think you got a solid foundation, but I’d like to see a little more detail in it. How did the dropship explosion affect her personally? What was the source or base of this rumor that one of her pilots was a defector? Does she know what kind of information this attack was based off of? I hope you’ll give this some thought. I’ll go ahead and approve your character for now. The first group still needs to play out its intro, but I will get in touch with you and Ailurophillic in the near future about introducing your characters into the story.

Ok, as I said, I'm at work, but ill try, most of that will be brought up throughout the rp, if that's ok, if not, ill work on it when I get home

Sorry if I'm out of the loop, but is being a pilot in that year special in some way?
It’s just my way of saying you’re not one of the pilots that gets frozen 25 years earlier if that makes sense (I honestly didn’t expect to have as many players as I have had in this RP, so this is how I’m kinda compensating).

The idea is that you’ve been fighting in the Frontier War with the Militia for... however long you’ve been fighting, but over the past 25 years, the IMC has made tremendous headway in the war and the Militia is on a losing front. As a pilot who isn’t involved in the incident that is talked about, you’re much more in tune with what’s going on in the war, you’re more familiar with some of the advanced weaponry and technology that the IMC possesses and you’re one of the few Militia pilots actually left in the militia. (One of the big reasons the Militia begins to lose this war is that it begins to suffer a shortage of Pilots)

That clarify things a bit?

PILOT
Name:
Toumi Rahkonen
Callsign: Draugr
Age: 60 years old Chronologically (Age of death at 36 Earth Standard Years)
Physical Description:

Backstory: Born on a Frontier Agriculture world called Elysium, Toumi's Past was a Relatively humble one before he joined the Militia.
Raised to handle the daily logistics involved in a large Farming community, the young mans path would take a dramatic turn when a Heavily Damaged Militia Battlecruiser Jumped into the System. The ship had been part of a fleet that had been almost completely destroyed by an IMC Armada and managed to evade detection long enough to use the last of it's fuel to limp its way towards Elysium. Welcomed with open arms and having lost many of their personnel, The captain of the MCS Gallowglas, one Commander Theodor Bannock, immediatly set about recruiting, repairing and resupplying.
An experienced Hunter and troublemaker, Toumi almost immediately enlisted along with many other men and women both young and old.
Before the Gallowglas was able to complete it's repairs, a small IMC Flotilla jumped into the system, Hoping to Lay claim to the Planets rich resources. Expecting little to no resistance, the flotilla sent a paltry force down to the planet, only to to be captured almost immediately. Commander Bannock, in a stroke of Genius, then Used the captives to lure the Remaining IMC forces down onto the planet and into an ambush that Toumi took part of as a Grunt Sniper. Out in the frontier, Pilots were considered Rock stars to the common folk and the chance to fight alongside them and their hulking Titans lit a fire under the young man and he vowed to train hard and become a Pilot himself. With the mounting casualties the Militia were suffering, he wouldn't have to wait very long.

What followed was a long and storied Career as a Militia Pilot with a team calling themselves 'The Wolf Pack', fighting the IMC and anyone affiliated with them until eventually their luck would run out.
During a desperate Raid on a Hammond Robotics Supply Depot, the Wolfpack found themselves outmanned, outgunned and eventually destroyed. In a last ditch effort to Ensure his Pilots Survival, Toumi's Titan, a Legion Designated RL-1036, fought it's way to a Simulacrum upload laboratory, cradling his pilots broken and dying body in one of his arms and 'convinced' the attendants there to perform the Brain upload procedure. With it's last ounce of strength the war machine fought to protect his Pilot as his mind was copied and uploaded into a metal shell of a body. Eventually Toumi would awaken with the Facility and his precious Titan destroyed. Escaping in the chaos, the Machine man bluffed his way onto an IMC Dropship, killed the crew and made his slow way back to Militia space a broken and changed man.

He would continue to fight for the Militia with a new titan and a new name.
Toumi Rahkonen was KIA.
All that was left was Draugr.
A fitting name for an undead warrior.

Personality: Becoming a Simulacrum and losing his First Titan has sadly left Draugr a Broken and bitter man. Quiet and Reserved, he generally prefers his own company, only interacting with others when cornered or when necessary. Still, his heart is not completely made of stone and if one can catch him when the desire for human company becomes a sharp ache, one just might catch a spark of the Mischievous, kind hearted and clever man he used to be.
Apparel: No longer concerned with comfort, Draugr's apparel consists mostly of the tattered remains of his old Uniform, armor and Equipment with whatever was too broken or shredded to be practical replaced with whatever was shiny and new. Etched into the plating that sits right over his power Core is the insignia of the Wolfpack.
Pilot Abilities: Grapple and Cloak
Weapon:
-Primary:
G2A5 Marksman Rifle (Variable Zoom Optics)
-Secondary: Hammond P2016 (Flared Magwell, Extended Magazine)
-CQC: Hack Knife, Unarmed Training
Anti-Titan Weapon: Archer Heavy Rocket Launcher

TITAN
All Titans have built in energy shields, have the ability to discharge electrified smoke which is used as a deterant to pilots that might jump onto your titan, a dome shield, which is deployed when the Titan is deployed from the atmosphere, and an optional ability to auto-eject the pilot, should the Titan believe it to be in immediate danger.
All titans follow these three protocols:
PROTOCOL 1: Link to Pilot
Piots and Titans share a very unique and distinct bond with one another. While the pilot may control the Titan, the Titan also aids the pilot in keeping track of situational changes in the battlefield, hazards, or potential solutions to problems that may arise.
PROTOCOL 2: Uphold the Mission
The mission of a Titan and the pilot is usually always of extreme importance. It is usually a matter of do or die.
PROTOCOL 3: Protect the Pilot
The only thing more important than the mission is the Pilot. Pilots are not easily replaced, and the Titan must do everything in its power to protect them.
Titan Name: TU-0897 (Surma)
Titan Variant: Tone-class Titan (Prime Configuration)
Description: Draugr was awarded a coveted Prime Titan in recognition for his services. Painted in the Greens, Whites and Oranges of the Militia, Surma is relatively clean of personalization save for a stylized Wolfs Head nose art.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back