Titan University [Inactive]

Delilah sat up in her bed and stretched out her arms "What time is it?" she said swinging her feet off of her bed. She set her feet on the ground and stretched again before walking over to the window. It was still dark out she looked at her clock and walked out of her room into the small hallway leading to the kitchen she looked at the clock seeing it was 4:39 am. She glared at the clock and walked to her bathroom " Why do I always wake up this early in the morning? I just don't get it," she said turning on the shower." And I'm talking to myself," she said walking back out into the hallway she grabbed a towel and almost tripped heading back to the bathroom. She began brushing her hair and slipped out of her clothes stepping into the shower still only half awake. After she was done taking a shower she sauntered back to her room wrapped in her towel. Delilah threw her pajamas on her bed and walked to her dresser carefully choosing her clothes.

Once she had finished getting dressed she skipped to the kitchen. She looked at the clock again 5:06 am " Wow it's still really early," she said walking to her fridge. " Let's see tomatoes, vegetables, leftover...Chinese food? I don't remember eating that," she said pulling out the container of Lo Mein. She set it on the counter and went back to looking for some breakfast. She closed the fridge -not finding anything to eat- and walked over to the pantry. Delilah opened the pantry and looked for some cereal only finding an empty box of Chocolate Chex " Worst first day of school ever," she said pulling the box out of the pantry and threw it in the trash can. She soon looked through her cabinets finding nothing " Huh, note to self : go to grocery store after school," she said walking over to the last cabinet " Oh please let there at least be coffee." She opened the cabinet only to find a bag of sugar " Oh come on," she grunted closing the cabinet walking over to her couch. She sat down and grabbed the remote turning on the TV " I might as well catch up on Doctor Who while I have time," she said switching over to Netflix.

Delilah got in two episodes before looking over at the clock it was 6:48 " Well at least time is passing," she said standing up and walking to her bathroom. She grabbed her tooth brush and put a fairly large amount of tooth paste on it. After she finished brushing her teeth and walked to her room to grab her mint colored hoodie. She slipped it over her head and walked to her door. Next to it sat her bag with her apartment key's in the front pocket. She pulled out her house key before putting the bag over her shoulders. She opened the door and walked outside closing and locking the door before she began waking down the stairs. Once she got to the bottom she happily skipped down the sidewalk.

Dom opened her eyes and rubbed her face before swinging her legs out of bed and standing up, stretching to pull the kinks out of her limbs. Stripping out of her pajamas, she pulled on her favorite purple striped shirt and dark fitting jeans before adding her All Stars. She quickly fixed her hair and added a thin layer of make up before heading down the stairs. "Morning, Grandma." She smiled at her grandmother behind the stove and kissed her brother, who was sitting my the table, on the head. "Morning, Q." Dom said and ruffled his hair. "Did you sleep okay?" She asked as she took a seat next to him. Quinten just nodded his head as he continued to line everything on the table, including her plate.

"Morning, sweety." Dom's grandmother smiled as she gave Domino a new plate with some toast, eggs and bacon. "Ready to go to school again?"

"Mhm." Dom nodded her head as she bit down some bacon. "Did grandpa leave for the garage already? He was supposed to leave my bike here, I would bring it to him after school."

"Yes, he left already." The older woman said. "He put your bike in front of the house… He doesn't have Alzheimer yet, you know."

"I know. I know." Dom smiled and inhaled the rest of her food before standing up. She grabbed her lunch from the counter and placed the bag in her backpack that was leaning against the wall. "I'll probably stay at the garage after school so that I can drive back with grandpa." She said and pulled on her motor jacket, pants weren't necessary, she wasn't going to a race. "Be good, Quinten." She said and kissed his head again and on purpose pulled a spoon a bit out of line, which he quickly fixed again.

Swinging her bag over her shoulder, she grabbed her helmet and headed out of the house as she waved her grandmother goodbye.
"Be safe, alright? Drive carefully!" Her grandmother shouted out the window.

"I will, Grandma!" Dom shouted back as she pulled on her helmet and started her engine. She took off with an amazing speed and disappeared in the distance, heading towards school.

Ricardo woke up at 6:34 am And re-read his latest theory. His mother walked in quietly and said "Good Afternoon, Sweetheart! I made you Breakfast!" He looked up from his papers and said, "Toast?" "No, We don't Have any bread." "Bacon?" "No." "Then I'll pass." "You know you don't have to make everything a downer all the time." His mother says with a slight sad tone in her voice. "I Don't have to but i want to." He said with obvious sass and Sarcasm in his voice. "Whatever, I need to go to school." He said getting into the shower. He heard his door close. After his 15 minute shower it was 6:49 and he had 40 more minutes to get to school for his first day. He changed into his clothes (uniform? This part was kinda vague so yeah.) and got into his car, a 1973 Vista Cruiser, and drove. In only 35 minutes

He was there.

"

Welcome to Titan University."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back