• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 'Time Travel' Superpower Themed Roleplay (ignore prefix)

Funkybub

don't believe the hype
Hey,
I’ve been having a particular craving for historical roleplay’s yet I couldn’t fix of a good story. And then I had one particular idea.

A young person has always been the outsider in life, bullied in school for being a bit weird. But they harbour a secret. They have powers (these powers can be discussed during the brainstorming phrase). One day, they are mysteriously contacted by a company, asking them to top in to their offices downtown to conduct a small interview and experiment, with financial reward.
The experiment itself will be the primarily part of the roleplay.

The experiment would be YC’s genetic makeup being analysed via a high tech computer and their ancestors’ memories being accessed and ‘played through’. It’s unsure exactly what the company are looking for, but they seem very interested in your family and their powers through the last few centuries.

Basically, it’s a bit like Assassin’s Creed but with ‘superpowers’. We can explore all sorts of historical periods and I’m more than open to play multiple characters.

I have no limits and I’ll match your posts. Just let me know, I'm 19 so I don't want to play with someone too young.

I'm interested, Bub. I love Time Travel, and I'd love to brainstorm with you on this. Provided that I'm the character with the time-travel powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back