• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Time Travel RPG?

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Don't be deceived by the generic title, okay? My idea is instead of the bland and overused plot of "Using time travel to save the world and change history, the best of mankind!" which is dull in my opinion; I thought of tweaking the idea and making much more personal. A young college student, Sukai wishes she could time travel but for purely selfish reasons. And she gets the opportunity; and similar to how Death Note begins with Light's first murder happening more so out of boredom - Sukai uses it. The lesson she learns is simple, changing the past does not guarantee a better, brighter future. She ends up fixing a lot of things she considered to be mistakes, in her life and even meets a new friend who also wants to time travel also for selfish reasons. They connect and eventually fall in love; however it is not yet meant to be because of all the time traveling Sukai does over the course of the story. It seems depressing at the end, but like a good, ole' fashioned Disney Channel Original Movie (1997-2008); she ends up meeting her true love again except it's not her time. And it's much more rewarding!

Here are the requirements for this RP, if you're interested:
Roleplay Style: One to two paragraphs, preferably with spell checking and grammar editing. And feel free to help me with my typos, if you notice any but don't torment me with meaningless hate. Constructive criticism is welcome, but it's a two-way street. Overall, if you're eloquent, I'm open! :)
Respect: Realizing that I'm a college student and I won't be able to reply, every single moment
Idea Spit-Balling: We can brainstorm and spit-ball ideas, as we go. There's nothing wrong with adding new twists and making the story a collaborative experience! That's what one-on-ones are for me.
Out of Character Talk: Of course, we can chat out of character but I'd prefer if we did in PMs.
Ideal Place for RP: A thread or PM, whichever works lolz.
Time Between Replies: Like I said, I'm a college student so I understand taking time between replies. But don't just leave the RP, with no explanation alright?
Looking Hook Up, Look Somewhere Else!!: I'm not on this website, to meet and hook up with anyone. So if you think this, go away. NOW.
Anything Else?: No nagging me and although I flirt a little bit, if I'm enjoying myself; I recommend in NOT taking it seriously. I'm NOT looking for love, RPs are for fun. NOT a way to find "true love". So don't try screwing with me.
Male Or Female: You can be a female, I don't mind. But I would like a male, because I think it'd be funny. But if you're a female and you want to join, go for it!
Where Do I Sign Up?: Either comment here or send me a PM!
Thank you for reading this!

Yesss. It's really cute! And there's feelings. ;;A;;
I think there's anime sites that you could easily watch it for free.

Also I may be interested. xD

Well it's been on my "Anime To Watch"-list for a good few years now, so I may watch it next weekend. It just depends on how long it is, lol.

Really? Lolzness! :)

Mm! I'll get back to you when my brain can come up with a character. eAe;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back