• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Time Travel RP?

SkyGinge

Sad Shroom
Salutations!

Myself and a small group of friends recently finished watching Steins;Gate, and I must admit I absolutely loved the second half, so much so that I've been on a mini-hype-train for the last few days. Add that to the Doctor Who hype I had before that, and my general interest in anything time-related, and I'm really itching to take part in a time travel RP of some sort.

So yeah, is there anybody out there'd who shares my interest? If so, what kind of time-travel story would you like? Something more low-key, character based and technical like Steins;Gate? Something more epic and branching out like Doctor Who? Fandom RPs of a sort of either of them (though I reckon both would be fairly hard to do properly)? Or something new and entirely different (I have various different models of time travel planned out from previous ideas)?

Comment down below and fill in the poll if I've pricked your fancy, and if you have any preferences or ideas of your own you want to add into the mix, please make them down below. Regardless of what we end up doing, don't worry, I won't expect people to be either Whovians or Steins;Gate-ians(?), and will merely be inspired by elements of those should we choose to follow those paths. Also, I'd rather get this sorted out sooner rather than later, as this week is a holiday week for me, so please post dem replies soon!

Thank you for your time :)

I'm a major whovian. It'd be interesting if something had happened to the timelines. Like if they had begun to fray and become unstable and whatnot.

I would like to join in as well, I haven't watched a whole lot of Doctor Who(Finished season 1 and 2 maybe?) and lost interest just cause I get distracted easily ;w; anyway I love time-travel type stuff so count me in!

Psst >_> You should PM me... I had a flopped time travel RP >_> we should COMBINE FORCES! (afterIgetmylaptopXD)

:P I don't really think I can join any more RPs at the moment with my head as it is, especially as I'm long overdue posting in two of your things anyway Elle :(

Sad news indeed :( I promise you I will write up a post for Watchcrew soon though. And also don't take this as a complete rejection; it would be both my honour and privelage to co-host an RP with you :D

Haha- Oh, trust me. I'm reluctant as crap to start anything these days, given my lack of success so far xD So I totally get it!

Yup. I hear you both. I always get initial interest and then they begin to play games with me. Almost ready to give up searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back