• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time to Forget

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Joan Haraday

All of the conversation had drifted off, leaving Joan to remain silent. They kept glancing back and forth, from Marley to Aleksei to the new strangers. But, for the most part, their eyes remained on the table they sat at. They felt sympathy for Waverly, understanding her to a degree. They would do everything they could to make her feel better, not in the way the hospital would. And Aleksei, though not as close Joan still cared for him, and when he first said he'd talk about his reasons later they understood.
But he was pushed into it, and Joan stared, keeping their mouth shut for the most part. They watched his uncomfortable features, they knew that he was remembering something he wanted to forget. They knew the feeling, They reached out their hand and placed it gently on his shoulder, rubbing it a little to somehow try and sooth him.
"It'll be okay." They said, though they knew it could never be okay, they still wanted to believe. "Let's. . . talk about other things, yeah? Hey, at least you don't have to work on math anymore while here," They joked with a small chuckle, speaking as quietly as they could but not so that they couldn't hear Joan.
Joan glanced back to Waverley after pulling their hand back. "It's safe to say that we've all gone through shit. Like, shitty shit. This place is a craphole, but we wont be alone. At least, I don't want to be. I hate that I feel better with you and Aleksei here, I wouldn't wish this place on anyone. However, for the time being, can y'all promise to stick with me?" They took a deep breath, looking around, feeling anxiety and their social interaction quota filled. However, they decided to push on. They turned to the other girl, Bailey, maybe that's what she called herself.
"I'm Joan. They, them, if you wouldn't mind." They said, referring to their pronouns, talking in a less confident voice as they did with Waverley and Aleksei.

Waverley Zariah
Waverley saw the general concern in Aleksei's voice and she raised her eyebrows in surprise since no one showed any real emotions in they place for fear of repercussions. She didn't have to answer though since Bailey had almost an instant reply but the answer wasn't very specific, just about rumors that she had heard, yet, she knew that that one was most likely true. They would nail you until you were down to the ground and barely breathing. When Bailey started questioning Alek, she sat their for a second, surveying his reaction which wasn't a pleasant one, he started getting what seemed to be nervous and maybe even tripping over his words. "Joan's right, we are here for one reason or another, and it most likely was awful. But that dense mean we have to talk about it, but if you want to, there is no judgement, trust me." As Waverley said this, she leaned back in her chair, catching a glimpse of the outside which seemed to be what looked like somewhat of a parking lot and then grass, that was as green as could be.

It seemed to be perfectly kept with small beds of flowers here and there. It is hard to imagine that they would think any of this to be calming in any form or fashion. The sky even seemed to be in the perfect condition, clear blue sky and not a cloud in sight. It was almost unnerving how perfect it seemed to be but Waverley just looked away, catching eye contact with the blonde that she had been questioning earlier, there seemed to be some sort of recognition in his eyes as well but she just couldn't place where she had seen him before. Waverley knew that she should know him, she knew that she should but she couldn't remember precisely. 'Wave, it's Jude!' an energetic voice jumped into her head as she knew Caterina had jumped into co-concioussness, so Caterina's thoughts would flow through her head as well as her own. 'Jude...Jude...Jude..' she thought to herself but then the letters came into mind. She remembered when he came into the cafe in New York, Waverley had completely screwed up his coffee order, she had too many thoughts going through her head and she couldn't focus, so she gave him a free coffee to make up for her incompetence that day.

With the simple trigger, all of the memories came back and a ghost of a smile came to her lips but it soon fell. 'Why is he here?' she thought to herself, and then she knew Caterina was gone. She didn't understand why she came up for just that but she couldn't understand a lot of Caterina's actions. She got to know him really well, and she knew that maybe he struggled a little bit, but not so much as to end up in here, he may of not understood why she was here either though. Looks were very deceiving. Waverley tore her eyes away, not ready to go over and speak to him, it would be too much for right now and she needed to keep most of her emotions neutral, that way a switch wouldn't happen. Clearing her throat, Waverley looked to the small group she was sitting with. "Well it's really nice to meet you Alek, welcome to hell, but maybe we will make the best out of this. Joan, I'm really sorry you ended up here for the reason you did, its really unfair." Waverley knew she didn't seems invested in the conversation, not as much as she should be but the sedative's seemed to be wearing off just a bit slower and it seemed to cloud over her head, even worse with the double dose.

Interactions: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Papa Waluigi Papa Waluigi
Mentions: Maree Maree lonelycherub lonelycherub

Mentions: n/a
Interactions: jinkx jinkx
Veronica began to relax a bit as her new acquaintance listened intently to her complaints, seemingly unfazed by the shivers that racked her body and her twitching limbs. His jaw continued to move with each chomp on his gum, followed by the slightly disgusting sound of his lips smacking together and she found it difficult to concentrate on his words as he grew serious and leaned in closer.

"That's how it is when they bring you in," he said informatively, almost as if he had seen it enough times to know the answers to all the questions buzzing around in her head - and maybe he had, who knows how long he had been here? "Honestly, it's fucked. They can drug you in here as well if you cause too much of a fuss or say something they don't like."

Kiane leaned back against his chair and scanned the room. His gaze lingered on a nurse who seemed perhaps a bit too interested in their conversation. When she saw him looking, she averted her attention to a clipboard in her hand and scribbled something down. Veronica wondered if it was about her.

"It gets much better, I swear," he continued. "I know that everything feels like it's buggered right now because you're in this weird place and the sedatives are still wearing off but it's not all bad. They don't force us to weave baskets or anything so it's not as bad as rehab. You can get nicotine patches from the nurses if you ask nicely. It soothes the cravings a little."

"I guess so," she scoffed. She couldn't imagine this would get much better - to Safe Assistance "better" most likely meant being wiped clean or sedated. Was it possible they had convinced Kiane what they were doing was justified? "Thanks, though. I've been to rehab before but never anything like this." She motioned around the room with her free hand, the other one absentmindedly picking off the small cotton bandage the nurse had placed on her arm. "What about coffee?" Her last hope.

Oh, how much good a coffee and a cigarette would do for her right now. Her headache only intensified the longer she sat among the chatter in the common room and the thought of approaching the nurse crossed her mind several times. There was no doubt they had access to drugs - drugs that could easily alleviate her pain and anxiety. Her eyes searched for the nurse that had been fixated on them just a few moments ago, a myriad of unjust thoughts racing through her mind.

Casey Barnes
Interactions- Marley im jess saying im jess saying
Mentions- None

Casey stood quietly, hands linked in front of him with his thumbs tracing small circles on his palms while the girl looked him over. He was on the verge of voicing his inner apology and finding a different table to sit at when she gave her permission. As soon as he sat down, he felt like he had just waltzed into the cave of an angry bear. A tiny bear, but an angry bear nonetheless.
It took him a moment to process the rest of what she had said. His eyes followed her gesture to the IV and he nodded slightly. He wasn’t sure why. It took him another moment to answer her question since he had been trying to think of the reasons why she would have to be ‘fed’ through the IV. The most logical reason was an eating disorder and he felt a quick pang of...sympathy? Regret? He’d had his own struggles trying to force himself to eat, but he had never gotten as thin as the skeletal girl across from him. For a moment, he almost felt jealous at how skinny she was before he remembered where he was. He looked around the room then, taking note of the guards and nurses, eyeing them a touch suspiciously as if they could have heard his thoughts. Fantastic. He was already paranoid. His eyes landed back on her and he blinked twice, realizing he still hadn’t answered her question.
“Me, new, yeah. I, uh, I am new, yes.” He said, using way too many words to answer such a simple question. “I got here,” He hesitated, realizing he didn’t know exactly how long he had been here. He had woken up for the first time that he could remember, but who was to say how long he had been sleeping? “I don’t know when I got here.” He said after a moment, voice quiet now as his eyes fell to his lap. It was disorienting waking up in a strange place, but it was almost terrifying not knowing how long he had been here. How many days had he lost? How long had his parents been missing him, worried about him?
“You’ve been here a while?” He asked, looking up again. He usually wouldn’t have made such an assumption, but she was so stick-thin that people must have noticed, then probably considered it a matter for Safe Assistance, and turned her in. Not to mention, he couldn’t imagine a fellow newbie being bold enough to tell a nurse to fuck off. His eyes flashed to the table as she dealt out a deck of cards between the two of them. He didn’t really feel like playing cards, but he quietly picked up the stack in front of him anyway, once she was done dealing. It seemed preferable to play cards with her instead of moping and worrying about things he was no longer going to be allowed control over.

Kiane Crawley
Interacting w/ Reticent Reticent
Mentioned: VirulentMelody VirulentMelody

She scoffed at him as if she didn't believe it would get any better. Although he did have incredibly mixed feelings about this place, Kiane believed it could be so much worse. For starters, he could be dead, if he hadn't been stopped in time. Although he'd been pissed at first, after a few days here, he'd come to the joint conclusion that: 1. he didn't really want to die and 2. hell would have been a step down from this place. For sure.

"Thanks, though. I've been to rehab before but never anything like this." Thankfully, Veronica confirmed his suspicions so that he didn't have to probe any further into her past, (generally it wasn't acceptable to talk about why people were here unless they were the one that brought it up, Kiane believed). He thought it likely that in some alternate universe they probably would have met under different but entirely familiar circumstances; that thought caused him to glance over at the familiar kid from earlier, absentmindedly, before returning his gaze to Veronica. It was weird seeing somebody he knew and he was still processing it.

"Yeah, I thought..." He mumbled, more to himself, before trailing off quickly. It wasn't any of his business, he reminded himself, and it was much easier to work the system and get out quicker if he didn't get involved with other people. Observing was fine. Listening was fine. But he knew better than to get too invested in this girl that was probably even more fucked than he was.

Kiane suddenly wasn't sure if himself and Veronica would be good influences on each other. This place was full of peculiar people, none of which probably should've been thrown in a room together, but addicts especially could make bad combos together. Addicts could rub off on each other in the worst ways, especially unchecked. He wondered if that was why the nurse was still studying them intently, as if they were going to start snorting coke any minute or something. Ha. Uncomfortably, Kiane studied his fingernails and wished he couldn't feel eyes bearing into him.

However, Veronica's slight movement drew his attention back. He saw that she kept picking at a small bandage on her arm. It was small, probably only covering a needle prick or so, which meant she'd likely had an IV. Which meant that something in her system had probably been out of wack when they'd brought her in. Even though she talked about rehab, Kiane suspected she wasn't clean. Or at least, she hadn't been on the outside. A mix of pity and curiousity came over him and he wondered if he had ever looked as ill as she did. He suspected yes. He wondered if he should offer some kind words, since he understood what she must be going through, but Veronica didn't seem too open to reassurance.

"What about coffee?" Veronica asked and he shrugged at her, picking up the abandoned cards to occupy his hands.

"I hope you like decaf," Kiane attempted to joke, shuffling the cards again, "Caffeine is a drug, blah, blah, blah. I guess it might have some of the younger kids bouncing off the walls if it was allowed. There's not much stuff that they allow in; like we can't even have mouthwash in case the alcoholics get desperate."

He understood why they were restricted in so many ways but it didn't make it suck any less.

Waverley Zariah

Waverley saw how various nurses came in, ushering their patients back to their rooms, most patients took medication before every meal or even after depending if the pill could be taken on an empty stomach or not. For her meds, she was always given them before the meal, if they tried to do it after, she found that the pills would make her nauseous. When her nurse finally came over she offered the best smile that she could, even if the whole system knew, she merely tolerated her nurse. "Ms.Zariah, it's time to go get ready for dinner." Waverley thought with that sentence right there, she was making dinner sound like this glorious thing, it wasn't. "I'll see you guys soon" Waverley states before standing up, not wanting to give her nurse any reason to repeat herself or deem her as defiant. The food was rather plain and anything that looked halfway decent needed several packages of salt or pepper. As to which, they weren't allowed to have those around. It was pathetic really how the whole dinner went down. Plates already served, having the exact same amount on every late and every piece of silverware was placed at the spot on every place setting. If they found any silverware missing, they would do a full body search on every patient along with room searches. Once, the fork was just on the floor, but it led to a rather excessive mess that seemed to take hours.

TIME: 4:45pm. Dinner has officially been served. Make your way to the cafeteria in a prompt manner.

Waverley heard the announcement come over the intercom, the tone of voice made it seemed like the person who had to do the announcements, absolutely hated their job. The nurse with the plastered on smile came up to her with two small paper cups. One with two white pills in it, and the other filled with water. Waverley was told that the two pills were an anti-anxiety dosage, she was pretty sure that it was a load of crap. Yet, she took the small cup with the pills, putting it up to her mouth and throwing her head back, swallowing the pills dry before grabbing the small cup and taking a sip. A sense of dizziness came over her as she grabbed onto the side of her bed for a second, taking a couple deep breaths, she knew it wasn't just anti-anxiety but she tried asking before, it just made her mad, which led to a sedative.

"I'll see you after dinner Ms.Zariah." Waverley followed her out of the room questioning as to why she called her by her last name all the time. Maybe it was because it was the best way to not offend her if one of the alters are in the body. Waverley knew she would likely have conciousness for the rest of the day but from past experience, she wouldn't wake up in the body, someone else would. The cafeteria had a few people trickling in, not many though. Some have already started eating while others just pick at their food. It seemed today was some sort of meat covered in gravy all over mash potatoes and she knew for a fact that it was most likely lacking salt. On the side was some sad looking asparagus and then just a simple cup of water. Waverley rolled her eyes, moving to a table that sat exactly five people instead of heading to the two person tables like she normally did in the days before. Waverley thought maybe for the first time at a meal she can remember, she would have some people to sit with, to socialize with.

Interactions: None (Open)
Mentions: Marley Jacobs ( im jess saying im jess saying ) Kiane Crawley ( jinkx jinkx ) Joanna Haraday ( Papa Waluigi Papa Waluigi ) Veronica Fischer ( Reticent Reticent ) Blair ( rennuelaw rennuelaw ) Jayce Summers ( VirulentMelody VirulentMelody ) Jessica Kaine ( TerrorKitty TerrorKitty ) Kerry Wolfe ( Deathpelt Deathpelt ) Casey Barnes ( Shadow Shadow ) Jude Monroe ( lonelycherub lonelycherub ) Bailey Isolda ( Maree Maree ) Aleksei Kerchenkov ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )​

Kiane Crawley
Interactions: Reticent Reticent Amare te stesso Amare te stesso

Mentions: N/A

Before dinner, nurses started coming in to remove people and take them away for their medication. Kiane was no exception to this rule. He'd sealed his own fate when he'd mentioned during one of his therapy appointments that this entire place set him slightly on edge. It was an incredibly blurred memory, like when he remember stuff he'd done when he was high. He wasn't even sure whether he actually remembered it or whether a nurse had told him he'd said it and his brain had invented the memory for him. Regardless, a nurse came to collect him and obediently, he dropped the cards back onto the table and got to his feet. Before he left the room, he paused briefly to speak to Veronica:

"See you in a minute, yeah? If you want, I mean. Nobody wants to sit on their own."

It was the least he could do for her on her first day.

Then, he allowed himself to be led back to his room by the nurse and swallowed one of those small white pills. Sometimes, he wondered about tucking it under his tongue and spitting it out when the nurse left but they always checked. It was meant to reduce the anxiety that came alongside with the withdrawls but the side effect was that he felt slightly dizzy and temporarily thought he was going to throw up. At least the sick feeling faded away a little after he took some deep breaths. When dinner was announced, he was once again led to the cafeteria, still feeling slightly dizzy but in a way that he enjoyed. At least, some part of him enjoyed it. Most him just felt slightly numbed.

Dinner looked as appetising as usual, (sarcasm), and he scanned the room quickly before heading over to Waverley's table and taking one of the four empty seats. Like he said, nobody liked sitting alone and he would sit mostly wherever was available. Additionally, they knew each other by name so she probably wouldn't mind him sitting there. Though sometimes she seemed to forget names, like they had never met before or something; Kiane swears that he's introduced himself to her at least twice. He nodded to her as he sat down and poked at the meat on his plate, which he struggled to identify as being any particular type. The food here was always terrible. It's a theme in institutions.

"If I wasn't fucking starving..." He muttered before looking back to Waverley, attempting to spark conversation, "I saw you were Miss Popular in the common room earlier. You know some of the new kids from before or something? Not that you have to tell me about it if you don't want to."

"I..." Aleksei finally seemed to calm down, taking one large, steadying breath before nodding. "Yeah... I can do that. I got your back Joan." He said, giving them a light punch on the shoulder. He glanced over at the nurse calling for someone, and seeing Waverly stand and say her goodbyes, he gave a light smile. "I hope so. Don't go ghost on us after we just met." He joked, leaning back in his chair. About five minutes later, the dinner bell was sounded, quite literally. He had made his way down silently, entering the cafeteria.

There was not much special to it: it reminded him of a somewhat nicer food court, not that he was a fan of public spaces. He had taken his food, eyed it as if looking to see if it were poisoned, then searched for Waverly. He found her without much trouble, taking a seat across from her. He set his tray down, gave a small salute before fully sitting down. "And so fate pulls us together once more." He said to her.

Amare te stesso Amare te stesso

Casey Barnes
Interactions- Waverley Amare te stesso Amare te stesso , Kiane jinkx jinkx , Aleksei LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Mentions- Marley im jess saying im jess saying

Casey felt his nurse approaching even as his subconsious registered some other kids being led away by nurses of their own. He kept his eyes down as he waited for the monotone voice to tell him to get up and follow. Instead, a heavy hand landed on his shoulder and he jerked it away quickly, his chair scooting sideways from the sudden movement. The nurse raised on over-grown eyebrow slightly, as if Casey had just told him something very fascinating. Casey could feel his face heating up at his overreaction and now he couldn’t meet the nurse’s eyes even if he wanted to. “You need to come to your room to take your pills before dinner.” The dude’s voice was even more dull and monotone that earlier, his expression back to an impassive, almost robotic neutral. Casey looked up at the girl with the IV briefly and suddenly realized he hadn’t asked her name. He stood up and waved awkwardly. “Um, see you later, I guess.” He said, managing a slight smile before he felt the nurse reaching for his arm. If it was a test, he probably failed when he whirled around and yanked his arm out of reach. The nurse smiled slightly and he knew for a fact he had failed. He lowered his head and followed obediently back to his room. He hardly recognized it as his room since even the hospital gown he had taken off earlier was gone. The hallway seemed vaguely familiar though, so he decided it must be the room he had woken up in.
The nurse went over to the bedside table and brought Casey two little paper cups, which he hadn’t noticed. The first one had two pills in it.
“What are these for?” He asked, swirling them around in the bottom of the cup.
“They are to help you calm down and stay relaxed.” Monotone.
“I’m relaxed.” Casey argued quietly, but he tilted his head back and dumped the pills down his throat anyway to avoid being glared at. He choked and gagged a little, but the water helped. Once the nurse took the cups, he corralled Casey towards the bed. He didn’t understand why until a few seconds later when the wave of nausea hit. He doubled over, eyes tightly shut with his arms wrapped around his stomach. Most medicine usually made him feel weird, but this was different. Just when he thought he might actually throw up, it was suddenly over. He straightened slowly, trying not to glare at the nurse. The man just turned and started through the door. “Follow me.”
He did, although now he felt a bit more reluctant to listen to the man since nauseating pills weren’t highest on his list of helpful things, which Safe Assistance had promised to be. This time he was led to a cafeteria, which was mostly empty, but people were streaming in. His eyes moved to one of the long tables with a girl and two cute guys. Actually the girl was cute too. It was probably a bad idea to start trying to make friends with attractive people who were also out of his league, but for some reason he didn’t feel like sitting alone right now either.
He settled for a slight compromise by taking one of the end seats so none of them were forced into a conversation with him, but he wasn’t entirely alone either. “Hi.” He said softly, giving each of them a shy smile before he set his attention on his food. It looked, smelled, and tasted horrible, but he was hungry. What’s a boy gonna do? He practically inhaled it all.

Joan Haraday

All Joan remembers after their friends spoke was the ushering of the nurses, and then, they were back in their room. It felt like a prison, to be honest, to be taken back in there. They needed that social interaction with their outside friends. Keeping them locked away wasn't right.
But Joan was met with a surprise. They were given a pill to help them relax, a pill they had to take before dinner. They didn't want to eat the disgusting food of the cafeteria, but they had no other choice. They knew they'd be in trouble if they didn't. So, the young teen took their pills in front of the nurse, to prove that they did in fact swallow. Then, they were allowed a moment to compose themselves before being escorted to the cafeteria, with the robotic nurse by their side.
It was almost exactly the same as when Joan entered the common room. Not the first one there, not the last, and it reminded them of a school. It didn't sit well with them. They scanned the room before taking long strides to a table, one full of others with a chair remaining. They sat down and sighed, leaning forward. "Hey, again." They said, mainly directed to Aleksei and Waverley, but then they glanced over to the other two strangers, feeling that same sense of awkwardness and aloneness. They stared at their food a moment, poking their spook at the mush they were given. They missed their brothers cookies, and Andre's mother's cooking. She was the best, every time Joan would come over she'd have a huge table set up, with an extra seat just for Joan. They would go over most nights for dinner.
Ignoring the memories, they glanced back up at the group. They haven't introduced themselves yet. It should be okay. They were going to spend their time together in this hellhole, right? "Um, I'm Joan. They, them. It's-uh, it's nice to meet you." They said quietly, dark eyes flickering to the two new boys at the table.

Kiane Crawley
Interactions: Shadow Shadow Papa Waluigi Papa Waluigi
Mentions: Amare te stesso Amare te stesso LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Reticent Reticent

Waverley didn't manage to get a word out before they were interrupted by one of the aforementioned new kids: the loud one, that seemed to lack any sort of regard or manners. For one, he completely blanked Kiane and cut straight to the chase talking to Waverley. Suddenly, he was invisible again, just in the background. Though, honestly, he wasn't too bothered about it; invisibility was familiar to him. He resigned himself from their conversation, electing to start eating instead. Whatever it was that was going on between the two of them, he didn't want to be involved in it. He got the sense that boy was trouble.

Kiane was just wondering if it was too late to up and move to another table without seeming impolite when another boy approached them. Again, he thought he recognised him vaguely from when he'd wandered into the common room earlier but he was fairly sure that this boy was another one of the new kids. He looked nice enough, though of course it's hard to know for sure sometimes. Then, the way the boy spoke quietly, no shyly, as he seated himself at the end of the table certified in Kiane's mind that he as a good kid. Part of him wondered what he was doing here but he knew better than to ask.

"Hey," Kiane replied, nowhere near as shyly but just as quietly, "Nice to meet you."

It wasn't long before somebody else appeared and slotted themselves into the fifth and final table but this person appeared to be friendly with Waverley and the Russian (?) boy. With a slight pang, Kiane remembered he had suggested to Veronica that she could sit with him again but there weren't any seats left. He certainly wasn't going to bring it up like there was any right to save seats in here. Hopefully, Veronica would find somewhere else to sit; maybe with somebody who was more suited to be her friend than he was. When the new person spoke, his thoughts were interrupted.

They introduced themselves, somewhat nervously Kiane thought, as Joan and tacked their pronouns onto the end for good measure. God, it had been a while since he'd heard anybody introduce themselves like that. Not since he'd gone to those help groups of other teenagers that were transitioning when he was in middle school. Not that it was a bad way to introduce yourself but it really cast his mind back. Pausing, he couldn't help but look at Joan in the way you do when you meet somebody that's suspect has probably had a similar experience to yourself. A kind of "we're in this together" look. For just a second.

"A pleasure," He said, honestly, to Joan, "I'm Kiane. He, him, his? Since we're doing that."

Kerry Wolfe

Kerry awaited Jude's response, hoping that he hadn't frozen up because of her. Great job. She fidgeted with her fingers, twisting her thumb painfully, she winced slightly at her mistake. Kerry looked around the room to see kids slowly leaving the room, and twitched slightly when a nurse brushed up agains't her. "It is time for dinner." She said with her usual robotic sounded voice. Sparing the boy a sorrowful glance she hurriedly followed the nurse back to her room. The nurse stopped at the entrance of her room. "I will wait outside till you are ready." She said, before shutting the door.

Kerry looked around the room, her surroundings now becoming somewhat dull and boring. However, she did notice at least one new thing. A paper cup. Picking it up she saw that there were two large white pills. Slightly worried about them, she called out the nurse. "Am I supposed to swallow these two pills?" She asked, awaiting the same annoying voice to answer. "Yes." Was the only word she spoke. Kerry wasn't the smartest, but she had brains enough to be wary of the pills, however in a place like this it was either these, or a sedative. She'd rather choose the first. Hesitantly she picked up the pills and leaned her head back, swelling them one by one. Kerry immeditaklyt clutched her stomach, as a sharp ache took place and vanished as fast as it had come, leaving her feeling a bit dizzy.

"What were those for?" She said regaining her balance. "They are mean't to lessen your anxiety. Kerry rolled her eyes, they cause it to be honest. She muttered to herself quietly before opening the door. "I'm ready to go." She said, and with a nod the nurse escorted her through an assortment of halls till they ended up at a large cafeteria. Her nose was instantly assaulted with the horrible smell of the food. Do they read expiration labels here?" Shaking her head slightly she got in line, and a blue colored tray. she skipped the meat and only took the mashed potatoes and gravy. Tiredly, she headed to a lonely two seater table, and sat down. Looking closely at her food she poked it with a fork, testing its hardness which she expected to be hard as a stone. Wearily she prodded at the blob of potatoes and took a spoonful, she winced in distaste. This was going to be a long day.

Mentions: Jude ( lonelycherub lonelycherub )
Interactions: No one (OPEN)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back