• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Time for a Ball!

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity

There-is-Never-A-Time.jpg

Hey guys!

I'm NessieAlways!

Back in February I started a RP called Masked Hearts Ball. We had a great turnout and the RP was successful for a good while. Unfortunately, it died off like a lot of RPs do. Me along with several other people are looking to bring it back and have a reboot! So if you're interested keep reading!

About?

The RP will be taking place on Valentine's Day. A group of singles have been anonymously invited out to a Masquerade Ball in order to not spend their Valentine's day brooding over the lack of their love life. Strangers from all over will be meeting up at this ball and having one of their best Valentine's Day they'll have in their single life. There's only one catch though. No romance allowed.

Looking for?

This will be a detailed RP, so I'm looking for people that can provide good character and plot development as well as create an interesting story that keeps moving forward. This wont be a very fast paced RP, but I would like at least 2 posts per week. Disregarding what the plot will say, romance will be allowed, but your character will have to keep it hidden from chaperons that will be walking around.

Extras?

I wont be reserving spots aside from the people who were in the first version of this RP.

You'll be able to create two characters, but keep in mind that if one gets in the other one isn't guaranteed a spot.

I will only take the characters I find fit for the RP.

If you're interested please follow the link below

Masked Hearts Ball Reboot

@DarkiusHeavenstein

@BlackSparrow

@shygirl3

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow So much interest in just a few hours!

Thank you guys so much!!

Okay I'm going to wait for a few more people somewhere around 3-4 to jump in.

Hopefully I'll have the thread up by sometime this week.

If you'd like me to tag you in the OOC please like this post or comment below!

If not, I'll post the link here and expect you all to follow it.

I'm really hyped to get this RP started up again and I can't wait to see all of your awesome characters!

I'm super interested as well! If, when you start the actual thread, there's some room for one more, I'd love to join you guys. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back