• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Time and Space Protectors characters

Jmanlittleman

mtv2204-antique-vtg-rsm-reinhold-schnekenburger-wooden-mantel-mantle-clock-parts-repair-2 (1).jpg Time and space protectors is about protecting time and space in different realities and times and your life in the No Time Time Zone: th e place you hail from that is a floating city dedicated to fighting time bandit, thugs and murderers, you will have a team leader Alice from yes you guessed it Alice: Through the Looking Glass, but she is a very busty grown up now and in charge of all of you grunts and she now has the pleasure of training you...so get ready for fun, battles, and comedy...as well as some real babes and hunks in this awkward and also thrilling adventure!
Character sheet:
Pick a role, number your favorite as 5 your second as 3 and your last as 1.
Damage/Tank
Healer/suppoert
Mitigation/movement
Then in your favorite and second favorite do the same with the next options except Mark them 3 for your favorite 2 for your second favorite and 1 for the last
Damage/tank Endurance
Damage
Critical
Under Healer/support:
Healing
Defending
Support others
Under Mitigation/movement:
Mitigation
Speed
Moving others
These stats tell you what kindle of hero or being in that universe you will become upon entering it but these stats are still relevant, and we will be rolling a D20 on the checks.
Also select just one power you have: anything you want but just one.
Also make your name and background...
A good character sheet will look like this:

Name: Alice
20170203_110607.jpg
Background: Read My book about me silly I wonder if you are up for this job or wondering if you even know why you are here, has to be my question in the first place, as I am sure you wonder too often as I do or else why would you be here? I guess I answered my own question. Anyway straighten up your postures and attitudes or else you might get punished and I do like punishing my little toys. Not that you are all toys or rather you will be if I have to punish you...now get going on this next mission all of you, chop chop...(she has become quite the sadist, but not to any hurting degree, more of an annoyance thing...)

Damage/Tank 1:
Endurance 3 "Force Field Medium Armour" +2
Critical 2+1 My Marvelous Mary Jane's +1 (+2 when Grown -1 when shrunk) Legendary item
Damage 1+1 "Plasma Pulse Hand Cannon" +4

Healing/Support 3:
Healing 1
Defending 2
Supporting others 3+1

Mitigation/Movement 5:
Mitigation 2
Speed 1+1 Speed Silk Size Stockings +1 (+2 when grown, +3 when shrunk) Legendary item
Moving others 3

Power: Size Modification: Alice from being grown and shrunk many times can shrink down to ant size or grow to as large as the sky, but usually only shrinks to small dog or grows medium building size...

You all now have also a d4 -1 of skill points to add to your skills to a minimum of 1(for the die roll)
You also have to add it to the individual skill and not to the general category (i.e. add to endurance critical or damage and not to Damage/tank)
For characters:
Time and Space Protectors characters
For OOC:
Time and Space Protectors OOC
And for the real deal:
Time and Space Protectors RP

Last edited:
By the way if you are worried about intelligence wisdom and how charismatic you are, think of healing/support as intellect and wisdom and mitigation/movement as charisma.

This is your fellow soldier a guy who does not feel he needs to learn too much because he already has a good power, power over the elements:
Name: Thomas "Tommy" Chang
Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523 (1).jpg
Back story: He just appeared one day in the city and asked to be a soldier. Based on his mastery over fire, earth, water, wind, and heart...I mean uh no not heart, in fact he is very cold and mean as a human being, but as I was saying he is a strong soldier, so they had to recruit him.

Tank/damage 5:
Endurance 1+1 "Time soldier" armour + 1
Critical 2+1
Damage 3 "Photon pistol" +2

Healing/support 1:
Healing 1+1 First aid kit +3 use (3)
Defending 3
Supporting Others 2

Mitigation/movement 3:
Mitigation 2
Speed 3
Moving others 1

Power: mastery over the elements of life, nuff said...really stop reading...that's enough.........marry marry quite contrary how does your garden grow...ok...

Last edited:
You all also receive "Time soldier Amour" which ups your endurance by 1 you earn money for your missions to buy upgrades to your equipment put your equipment beside that stat it ups with its bonus
Also you have a "Pulse Pistol" that ups your damage by 1 when you are not using your (sorry to ruin it but) N.E.T.B.E.T.A. suites.

Damage/Tank: 5
Healer/support: 3
Mitigation/movement: 1
Then in your favorite and second favorite do the same with the next options except Mark them 3 for your favorite 2 for second and 1 for the other: under:
Damage/tank:3
Endurance:3
Damage:3
Critical:1
Under:2
Healer/support:
Healing:1
Defending:1
Support others:2
Under:1
Mitigation/movement:1
Mitigation:1
Speed:1
Moving others:1

Damage/Tank: 5
Healer/support: 3
Mitigation/movement: 1
Then in your favorite and second favorite do the same with the next options except Mark them 3 for your favorite 2 for second and 1 for the other: under:
Damage/tank:3
Endurance:3
Under:2
Healer/support:
Healing:1
Under:1
Speed:1
Moving others:1
Let me be a little clearer:
This is what your base character sheet should look like:

Say you want to be best at Damage/Tank and second best at healing support and just have your third score at 1 at Mitigation your base scores are
Damage/Tank 5
Healing/Support 3
Mitigation/ movement 1
Then just look at the skills under them and rate them on a 3,2,1 scale one for each

Okay, sorry for the confusion.
Damage/tank:5
Endurance:2 Mighty Armor of Oden
Damage:3 Sword Excalibur
Critical:1 Fists of iron
Under:
Healer/support:3
Healing:3 Herbal knowledge
Defending:1 Strong Amor
Support others:2 heart of a lion
Under:
Mitigation:1 Mending of bones
Speed:3 Light armor
Moving others:2 strength of 100 men
Abilities:
Super strength: can lift most objects with ease,
Increased sight; can see much farther than normal people.
Appearance:
85015871ca7fcbb7c047dbf1afcfe11a.jpg

Name:
David Thomas
Backstory:
David was raised in a small house hold. His mother always made time for him. His father was a working man, almost never coming home. One day his father came back heavily drunken. He attacked his mother. At this point in time, David had grown to a strong and well developed teenager. He grabbed his father and kicked him into the street. They never saw his father again. Slowly the years went by. David would get a great education and watch as his mother passed before his eyes.​

Last edited:
Damage/tank:
Endurance:2
Under:
Healer/support:
Healing:3
Under:
Mitigation/movement:
Speed:3
Moving others:2
Much better but also put a 5 next to your best base skill and 3 next to your second best base skill and a 1 next to the last base skill (I.e. Damage/Tank...etc) Also put a short backstory as well as your name and any one power you want anything goes as long as it's limited to one

Damage/tank:5
Endurance:2 Mighty Armor of Oden
Damage:3 Sword Excalibur
Critical:1 Fists of iron
Under:
Healer/support:3
Healing:3 Herbal knowledge
Defending:1 Strong Amor
Support others:2 heart of a lion
Under:
Mitigation:1 Mending of bones
Speed:3 Light armor
Moving others:2 strength of 100 men
Abilities:
Super strength: can lift most objects with ease,
Increased sight; can see much farther than normal people.
Appearance:
85015871ca7fcbb7c047dbf1afcfe11a.jpg

Name:
David Thomas
Backstory:
David was raised in a small house hold. His mother always made time for him. His father was a working man, almost never coming home. One day his father came back heavily drunken. He attacked his mother. At this point in time, David had grown to a strong and well developed teenager. He grabbed his father and kicked him into the street. They never saw his father again. Slowly the years went by. David would get a great education and watch as his mother passed before his eyes.​
Good okay I can work with this but your weapons you had in your time and space are now useless because you are in the year 1,000,000 in a high tech society and you are issued standard issue equipment now if you like a sword instead you can become a soldier when you get assigned a role and get a holo saber ill go ahead and give you your super strength or your sight bunt not both but you can always buy an item that can give you better sight.

You also have a doctor fighter who will help you
Gina "Lady" Duvall
sexy_nurse_by_windykun-d5e3wbm.jpg
Backstory: she is a Phairy from Fay prison and got the nickname "Lady" because she does not like to hurt people. Phairy's are robots from Fay prison designed to torture and guard the worst offenders the TSPD can find...but she was fired for her organic computer programming being defective, and now mostly heals for a living not to say she would not defend a comrade or hurt someone hurting others, but prefers to heal

Damage/tank 3:
Endurance 2+1 "Bio Skin Armour" + 1
Critical 3
Damage 1 "Pulse Arm Rifle" +2 (+ 3 from close range)

Healling/Support 5:
Healing 3+2 Pulse first aid kit +3 uses (6)
Defending 1 Distracting Sexy nurses Suite +2 (+ 3 in water or while swimming) Legendary item (or maybe just so darn sexy)
Supporting others 2+1 sexy supple support hose +1 (wat only one? well they are granny garments...) not a legendary item...

Mitigation/Movement 3*:
Mitigation1
Speed 3
Moving others 2

As an android her power is an extra two points in base skill mitigation/movement and she starts with an extra few items.

Anyway you now have three point to spend on skills, only on specific skills and NOT on base skills those you will level at certain times, other than that you are ready to role play we will start as soon as you can I will start to lead you into some story join in when you feel like it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back