• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings ✦ THUNDERING SKIES SIGN-UPS ✦

zyla

Host of Thundering Skies WCRP [ TSWCRP ]
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
BIO FORMAT
prefix | gender + pronouns | residence (TC, ShC, SkC, WC, RC, Rogue, Loner, Kittypet) | Rank / Role within Clan (if a Clan Cat) | Age (in moons) | appearance (be realistic. no bright red cats with eyes as black as the void.) | personality (two positive, two negative, two neutral) | kin | crush / mate (optional) | simple and / or detail backstory | username (w/ @)

i'm pronouns : him , his , 15 moon , and black and white cat , the leader of shadows

i'm pronouns : him , his , 15 moon , and black and white cat , the leader of shadows
BIO FORMAT
prefix | gender + pronouns | residence (TC, ShC, SkC, WC, RC, Rogue, Loner, Kittypet) | Rank / Role within Clan (if a Clan Cat) | Age (in moons) | appearance (be realistic. no bright red cats with eyes as black as the void.) | personality (two positive, two negative, two neutral) | kin | crush / mate (optional) | simple and / or detail backstory | username (w/ @)
always smiling , kind from deep deep inside , but always mocking and trying to make fun of stuff , and respectless , he dosen't love seeing his army die , , and dosen't love anyone betraying him , and btw he's afraid of losing who he loves and die alone

always smiling , kind from deep deep inside , but always mocking and trying to make fun of stuff , and respectless , he dosen't love seeing his army die , , and dosen't love anyone betraying him , and btw he's afraid of losing who he loves and die alone
accepted, kilzettestar of shadowclan ^^

his backstory that he's parents got killed in a war and his brother left him in a deadly fire to get rid of him

Sooty | amab he / him | switch to ThunderClan if it's still open by the time I finish typing this lmao | leader | 23 moons | massive, muscular tomcat. Ashy dark grey fur, with a lighter chest, blue eyes, lighter paws, and rosettes on his flank and base of his tail | fair, compassionate, aggressive, confident, quick to anger, judgemental | Dusty_ [ claimable sibling, any gender ], deceased parents | n / a | born and raised in the clan. | cloudi cloudi

Sooty | amab he / him | switch to ThunderClan if it's still open by the time I finish typing this lmao | leader | 23 moons | massive, muscular tomcat. Ashy dark grey fur, with a lighter chest, blue eyes, lighter paws, and rosettes on his flank and base of his tail | fair, compassionate, aggressive, confident, quick to anger, judgemental | Dusty_ [ claimable sibling, any gender ], deceased parents | n / a | born and raised in the clan. | cloudi cloudi
accepted, sootystar!

dont forgot l kilzettel shadowclan leader l 15 years old l weird and crazy respectless

Doe | female (She/Her or They/Them) | WC | Leader | 15 moons | Small, and beautiful brown pelt and white underbelly with white spots on pelt and has a white fluffy tail (similar to a deer) | Kind-Hearted and Brave | N/A | N/A | N/A (idk what to put for her backstory) | OfficialCosplayerVA OfficialCosplayerVA

(It’s been a while since I did a WC rp, lets see if I still got it!)

Shade
F, She/Her
ThunderClan
Medicine Cat
32 Moons old
A sleek, black she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a small frame. Her fur is glossy and well-groomed, hinting at her meticulous nature. She moves with silent grace, her muscles rippling under her coat as she prowls the forest floor. Her ears are tall and pointed, always alert for the slightest sound. Despite her small size, she exudes an aura of confidence.
+ Confident in herself, Determined
= Perfectionist, Introverted
- Refuses to talk to kits (But will heal them), easily annoyed
N/A
N/A
N/A (Not making one rn, might make one in a bit when I have time)
-Random_Person- -Random_Person-

Shade
F, She/Her
ThunderClan
Medicine Cat
32 Moons old
A sleek, black she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a small frame. Her fur is glossy and well-groomed, hinting at her meticulous nature. She moves with silent grace, her muscles rippling under her coat as she prowls the forest floor. Her ears are tall and pointed, always alert for the slightest sound. Despite her small size, she exudes an aura of confidence.
+ Confident in herself, Determined
= Perfectionist, Introverted
- Refuses to talk to kits (But will heal them), easily annoyed
N/A
N/A
N/A (Not making one rn, might make one in a bit when I have time)
-Random_Person- -Random_Person-
accepted, shadeshadow ^^

BIO FORMAT
fog | afab - she / her | riverclan | deputy | twenty-eight moons | a dappled silver-and-white she-cat with blue eyes. | literally roaringstar. |n / a | n / a (open for interactions, must be male) | born and raised within riverclan. | zyla zyla

fog | afab - she / her | riverclan | deputy | twenty-eight moons | a dappled silver-and-white she-cat with blue eyes. | literally roaringstar. |n / a | n / a (open for interactions, must be male) | born and raised within riverclan. | zyla zyla
self-accepted, fogmuzzle

Prefix | Dawn
Gender + Pronouns | Female + She/Her
Residence | SkyClan
Rank / Role within Clan | Medicine Cat Apprentice
Age | 8 Moons
Appearance | A small and slender she-cat with a fluffy white coat and black markings along her muzzle, around her eyes and across her forehead and ears. Bright blue eyes gaze out at the world with wonder and awe and though she seems small for her age, she refuses to let that stop her from helping her Clan. Click for Reference Image by shrimpu-art on Deviantart.
Personality |
+ Gentle
+ Empathetic
x Emotionally Vulnerable
x Gullible
- Meek / Shy
- Wants to be useful
Kin | Open
Crush | Open
Backstory | (TBA, depending on if anyone wants their OC's to be kin with her)
SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back