• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thunder Bay Pack : OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Loraenys Loraenys what sort of person will your alpha be? I wanna make my Beta contrast to him and Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford 's Delta
My Delta is less of the classic big, beefy werewolf dude, and more of a trickster. He helps Warren with strategy, and prefers outwitting his opponent's over fighting them head-on. As such, he's not as physically intidimidating as most others in the Pack. In terms of personality, he's sarcastic, witty, and can be somewhat of a dork at times. He tries to hide his insecurities behind his jokes and bravado, and tries to always be happy no matter the situation.

@ anyone making a rogue – I'm going to be making my rogue be angling to in some way take over the pack through unusual means (manipulation, financial pressure, etc). Would anyone like to join the #gang? also Loraenys Loraenys would that work, can you make an alpha surrender their status with something other than a fisticuffs confrontation?

@ anyone making a rogue – I'm going to be making my rogue be angling to in some way take over the pack through unusual means (manipulation, financial pressure, etc). Would anyone like to join the #gang? also Loraenys Loraenys would that work, can you make an alpha surrender their status with something other than a fisticuffs confrontation?

Oh snap! Dun dun dun. He can always abdicate. But you’d have to really have the upper hand on him. His family and the pack are going to be is number one always.

But with him being busy trying to figure out the mystery would be a lovely time for an attempted take over. Especially with all these wolves changing that haven’t grown up with the pack/loyalty mindset that the rest of the pack has. They can be swayed to either side.

Oh snap! Dun dun dun. He can always abdicate. But you’d have to really have the upper hand on him. His family and the pack are going to be is number one always.

But with him being busy trying to figure out the mystery would be a lovely time for an attempted take over. Especially with all these wolves changing that haven’t grown up with the pack/loyalty mindset that the rest of the pack has. They can be swayed to either side.
*taps fingers together like a bond figure* exxxxxcellenttttt <3

so my idea for my rogue was that she was exiled because she started getting in to like fighting pits and used her advanced abilities to easily win against target and gain money, i was wondering if this is okay and if she would get kicked out for that

so my idea for my rogue was that she was exiled because she started getting in to like fighting pits and used her advanced abilities to easily win against target and gain money, i was wondering if this is okay and if she would get kicked out for that
So like against humans? That’s who she was fighting?

Would it be possible for my character to be a part of a human metal band? She only gets together with them for practice and certain events they participate in. (Not sure if this interfere's with the plot in some way.)
The band mostly stays in the current area, they aren't so big that they do tours around the world or anything lol.

Would it be possible for my character to be a part of a human metal band? She only gets together with them for practice and certain events they participate in. (Not sure if this interfere's with the plot in some way.)
The band mostly stays in the current area, they aren't so big that they do tours around the world or anything lol.

Don’t see why that would be a problem :)

Awesome! I'll be working on my character sheet soon.

Edit: I did half of my character sheet. At least she has a face now lol.

I'm assuming Mates need to be found in the pack?

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry I’ve been MIA! I’m getting ready for the hurricane and I’ve been working doubles the past two days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back