• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Umbre Vineam (Open)

reno

uuu

DDkGzUX.png

| OOC |

Here is where you will post anything unrelated to the roleplay, may that be questions or any other sort of irreverent information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, we could use more male characters. lol :P

Or I can simply turn one of my girls lesbian <3

[dice]9483[/dice]

Lol! I guess you can do whatever way you want. :P

I know my character sounds gay but he isnt, hes just kind of dense.

Bahaha, I know right. We have one guy coming tomorrow. But I'd reckon you won't find any objections to girl play here. :P

Who's lolis? This is my first time playing a catty, flirtatious woman. Usually, my female characters are shy or I would play as a flirtatious male, so I'd love some girl fighting action! :D

[dice]9484[/dice]

Damn. Masika can't hit on Lanius Aldrach. He's under age D: Can wait to see his picture though <3

Well, Nat, it's our pleasure to meet you! :D Andi and I will be on tomorrow. But we're heading out for the evening. We'll talk to you tomorrow!

Well, 1st you have to create a character, then wait for the boss to accept your character. Once you got those down, you can definitely join! : 3

Yeah, I was just making sure it wasn't a roleplay exclusive to a certain group of people. I tend to have a habit of finding those...haha. ><'

Sweet ^~^ and thank you.

It may be a bit before I get a character sheet posted. I need a nap. Haha

Xeyran said:
Name of character: Lanius Aldrach
Picture:View attachment 150291 His hair is black

Nickname: Lan or Aldrach, do not call him Lanius, he hates his name.

Height: 5'2

Weight: 160 lbs

Species: Enhanced (A genetically enhanced and altered human being)

Abilities: Enhanced physical capabilities, bionic eyes, superior intellect, can fire a beam from his palm due to mechanical implants and alterations to his body

Weapons: His right arm and a hover board which he uses to fly around

Weaknesses: Obsessed with money, suffers severe side effects and backlash from overuse of his mechanical implants and enhanced abilities like his bionic eyes and cannon arm, does not like taking orders and likes to do things his way. Any damage to his bionic implants tend to cripple him until they are repaired. He has enhanced physical capabilities but is not skilled in combat and does not how to fully utilize them. He has severe trust issues partly because of the nature of his work and his upbringing.

Biography: Lanius was altered and enhanced before he was born and after with the hopes that he would become a powerful being and bring his family great prestige. Due to the inability of his body to keep up with mechanical alterations made to him or display overwhelming superiority to other children his age, he was quickly deemed a failure by his parents and abandoned by them. Having been left to fend for himself from the tender age of four, he experiences all kinds of hardships that turned him into the person he is today. He developed his hacking skills after robbing a store of a compact computer with the intention to sell it at the tender age of 6 but kept it instead after developing a strong attachment to it. Due to his superior intellect which had only blossomed later on in his life, he quickly became a skilled and well known hacker who went by the name of Cyrus. As Cyrus he took on various electronic related jobs, mostly hacking and eventually made himself a fortune. However, nothing was ever enough for Lanius leading him to take any job on the side so long as it provided good money and the tenure was not permanent. By the age of 12, he had made more than enough to last him a lifetime from his numerous illegal jobs and he became famous as an online terrorist. He has spent the last 4 years living in a luxurious home where he has spent most of his time. His strong distrust of people comes from his family's abandonment of him when he did not meet their expectations and the betrayal of a trusted friend he had made in the past.

Personality: He is very secretive about his work and uses his odd jobs as a cover for his online identity. As Cyrus, he is to the point, says little and money obsessed. As Lanius, he doesn't mind interacting with others and being on friendly terms with them but he will never trust them or tell them anything about himself beyond his name, age and maybe a few other things. He can be very hostile to those with whom he has bad blood but is otherwise a rather pleasant but odd fellow. He makes sure to never get attached to others even if they become attached to him and will sometimes ignore his moral compass and conscience while on a job. He is very cautious.

Other: He fears being useless and betrayed thus he keeps others at an emotional distance as much as possible so that he will not hesitate to strike them down. When meeting with others, he often wears visors or a metal mask to protect his identity. He has a major burn scar that covers his back and a distinctive scar on his shoulder from when he was 'branded'. When going out to meet others, he will often wear long sleeve clothes or jackets with hoods to cover up any distinctive marks or features by which he might be identified.

Username: Xeyran
@reno I'm confused... what is the technology level of the world? There are computers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back