• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Through the Breach (Isekai)

Characters
Here

Cam E. Leon

Lover of Carpets and Scotland.
It was just another boring day in class. The teacher was giving a lecture on a subject you didn't bother to listen to. When out of the corner of your eye you noticed a strange light. Before you could say anything a large flash of white engulfed the classroom. As you slowly opened your eyes your met with a blonde haired guy sitting in a chair across from you. " Ah finally, your awake. I had begun to wonder if you were dead. Well, i guess you technically are dead already. Nevertheless I've come to apologize upon my masters mistake. My master was fighting another deity and one of their attacks ripped a hole into your dimension... killing you and the rest of your class. Nevertheless I am here to clean up after him. I will give you a second chance at life in the world my master governs. Its what would commonly be called fantasy in your world. Worry not I'll give you a few gifts. A little magic or some strength, maybe make you a different species. Either way I will wish you the best of luck in your new life. Not that you'll remember this conversation anyways. " as his conversation ended your eyes started to close. When you awake again you find yourself in a green field. looking around you find some weird clothes and a weapon as if they were left there for you. Looking around you notice some of the other students. Each as surprised as you but some are already gearing up and leaving. looking in the distance you notice a large walled city. looks like that'll be your first stop. So today begins your life in the world!

• First of all, have fun with this. It's meant to be fun, not a chore. If you start to find it a chore, let me know! I want to know what I can do to help you out
    • Age must make sense, but other than that it doesn't really matter.
    • Body type is just a generalization. Use whatever terms you feel fits a description of your character's body type.
    • Primary and secondary categories refer to what populations your character is in. The primary is the most significant group that they belong to. If your character is not Human, then their species determines their Primary Category. Secondary Categories are whatever else your character fits into. You could have none of these, or you could have three or more, it varies based on what the character can do.
    • Appearance can use real or anime pictures. I have no preference, though I do want there to be a picture instead of only a description. You can use a description to supplement your picture, however.
    • More then just a few sentences per post.
    • Avoid god-modding. Never assume that something happens before the other player you are writing with confirms it. This is especially applicable in fights. On top of this, be aware of your character's limitations. Your character will get tired when he/she does things, and it is both fun and important to roleplay that accordingly.
    • By Gifts it can be that they are a different race then human such as Elf, Orc, Oni, Vampire even or the gift can just be a special skill or magic they have that's not OP
    • Class is just what type of fighting style they would use such as warrior, archer, Mage, Warlock and stuff like that.
    • If you need anything feel free to DM me.
    [*]

Locations. (I will add more as it goes on but for now everyone is starting around the same location.)

Couno
fantasy_city_by_jbrown67_dby6t2e-fullview.jpg

You woke up in the plains surrounding this city and decided to head there first as it was civilization.
The city of Couno is a neutral city that stands in between three kingdoms and acts as a point of convergence. All species are allowed in and it is mostly peaceful however in the more backalleys you may always find some shady business going on. Tread into the non lit areas with care.

Verai
480132.jpg

The Capital of the Lamino Kingdom. In the middle of a harsh desert it is considered and oasis and stronghold for the harsh environment around it. Named after the first king who united all the human factions into one it has become unanimous as a symbol of the human races tenacity and ability to survive no matter the conditions. The current king Rever has been focused lately upon improving the arts rather then military might so many believe the country has gone soft.

Dremin
ClockWorkCity2.jpg11799.jpg
An ancient kingdom left to time. Legends have it it was originally built by a group of Dwarves now long extinct. While said to be a place of blooming technology it has long since become the home of the Ervi Alliance. Humans are regularly discriminated against here from the years of wars between them. Many scholars risk the danger to travel there though and study their though. Their Empress Tyra has been gathering military might so none may try to harm them.

Sala Anore
original.jpg

The home to the Elven Council that controls the kingdom of Thirodane. a city of peace they built themselves within the nature of the mountain as a natural stronghold. Most are welcome here yet all elves are generally treated better then other races while inside the city.

Kingdoms

Lamino
The Empire was once many human factions that constantly fought each other for battle. It could be said that from the wars of faction alone humans earned the title of most violent race. But as travesty befalled them a single King united the factions into one Empire to combat them. Under his Lineages rule the empire has stayed strong and forefront at military excellence.
Thirodane
The kingdom of Lamino is a collection of all elven races run by a tribunal council of Elders within the Capital. The kingdom has a culture of living with and respecting nature. They have been in very few wars and try to remain peaceful.
Ervi Alliance
The Ervi alliance is a collection of many non humanoid races suchs as Demi-Demons, Orcs, Lizardmen Onis and other monster like races. Through years of bloodshed and revolution they had claimed the fallen Kingdom of the dwarves as their one. they are now trying to strengthen themselves so that they may live without fear of being enslaved from war like their ancestors were.

( I will post Characters tomorrow. its very late and im very tired. Ill make another post once characters are established.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back