• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Through Blood and Tears!!

oureara dyslexia sakskhohoh sunsetmoonlight hears the byewtiful angelic vois of da bald cat and makez da car slow again and wavez "omg HAI DESUNYAAAAAAAAAA deres another hawt guy heres o.o deres 2 many!!! XD courtniiii what do we shuld do!!!!"

View attachment 1154398

Meesa herd furries r nawt hawt here so meesa shaved like Mr. Clean magic eraser head (he's my favorite super hero from Mii Zero Academy A)

Meesa name Milo nya, meesa likes pasta an racer cars nya, meesa even slep in a racer car bed 1 tiem!

(0mg ha1 3v3ry 1 1t5 50 n1c3 t0 s33 u!! 1 h0p3 u l13k ma1 0c!!!)
"omg hi milo, ur so bald!!" *courtney turns to her car gang* "guys listen i think if we use milo's bald head like a trampoline we can rikoshet over the track and past brash candicoot and into the finish line and win garfield kart!!!!" *she hols her hand out for the cool team thing where they put their hands together and ptu thmem up* "whos with me!!!!!"

"kowaiidesunya o.o such sugoi idea nya X3 letz do it!!! with da power of friendsships!! meow! nya! rawr!" auroa takes courtnis hand cutely and looks her in the eyes vvv lesbianly

"kowaiidesunya o.o such sugoi idea nya X3 letz do it!!! with da power of friendsships!! meow! nya! rawr!" auroa takes courtnis hand cutely and looks her in the eyes vvv lesbianly
*blushes* "oorah!" (i heard thats what they say before doing cool things i hope u think its cool and epic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back