• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Through Blood and Tears!!

AriAriAbabwa

Don't lose Ari~♪ Shine bright Ari~♪
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1712000295250.png
evgeyrone is sdo excilted ther rcace is abot to strt

the priz is garfeld kart gold priez trofy big

courtney jessica with her heterochromia red and blu orbs revvvvs her enjin she NEEDS the prizer to feed her por famery who is also dead

the anoncer says

3!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

courtney jessica speeds off and immediately takes 1st!!!!!! she is so good and peple root for her bc they wnt her ded family to be fed but not all root for her some hate her and boo her and say se must died but evn tho she cri she drives

evil harfield overtakes courtney jessica and says nothin personnel kid as he speeds by what the fuck says alexa moral as her.kart flips into a ravine

(ooc xd is someone going to reply soon im getting bored lololol)

courtney jessica starts to cry as evil garfield takes over her "lol why are you crying is it cos your family is GONE laughs as he takes over her. courtney stops her kart because she remembers her traumatic past XD

(sorry i didnt want to wait longer so i controled her for a moment XD XD XD i refrenced her backstory)

alexa says "no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"!

unknown-104.png360_F_102905845_VCtqu0aO0w2JTs0bFUbKZNMbbP4vAmaV.jpg
he seys "nobodya messa witha thea alofnsa !!!" and ethen evil laughs maniacally evilly and meanly and dastrrdly in alexa morals face

View attachment 1154375View attachment 1154376
he seys "nobodya messa witha thea alofnsa !!!" and ethen evil laughs maniacally evilly and meanly and dastrrdly in alexa morals face
[/QUOTE]

um i dont think im comfortable with the italian stereotyping :( :( :( i asked my twitter folow ers for advice and they said you should delete your rpn account i hope the admins take actions oon plus youre harasing my oc for literally no reason like????? im just trying to write garfield kart roleplay and your laughing at my oc AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa can you ban him?​

um i dont think im comfortable with the italian stereotyping :( :( :( i asked my twitter folow ers for advice and they said you should delete your rpn account i hope the admins take actions oon plus youre harasing my oc for literally no reason like????? im just trying to write garfield kart roleplay and your laughing at my oc AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa can you ban him?​

[/QUOTE]
omg literally shut up im just playing my character in character !!!! just bc u cant understand PEOTRY doesnt mean im a bad rper !!! BESIDES my bff is italian an she said its ok so ://///////// mb u shod shut ur mouth be4 anyon gets hert ://///// il l litrrally call my parents who own rpn :////

1712004070708.png

good thing courtney jessica doesnt know what players are or can hear them

in fact she is vey skiled at deaing with trolls: peple with NOTHING better to do but bulli online!!!

so courtney jessica never stpos ackshully and swerves into alexa and garfeld and alfonso "please please pleads let me win!!!!!!! my famly neededs this!!!!!!!!"

[/QUOTE]
no becase italians do not exist in real life

oh sorry i forgot to edit in my last post but evil farfield already one the race so courtney jessica comes second place

omg godmodding??????? not allowed!!! against the rules!!! im reporting you and telling my mom

hey a
i think im going to drop out of the roleplay i dont want to name names (i dont deal with drama unlike some peeps) but ive bwen geting bullied so im gonna start my own rp if anyone wants to join its called through tears and blood ill have the interest check up soon

my charecter internal spawns a blakc hol at fhe finish line and undoes all the everythinf and the race starts over >:)

oh sorry i forgot to edit in my last post but evil farfield already one the race so courtney jessica comes second place
howver evil farfield stumbles upon the rel garfield from eons past the great evil destineed to detroy all exist

"you are not real garfield i am i will destroy the universe hahahahahahahahahaha"

evil farfield is about to die!!!!!

but courtney jessica stops her car she cannot bear to watch someone die because she was is sooooo nice and forgiving even if someobody killed her she would forgive them so se forgibs evil farfield and resecues them int her car

"that was a close one my name is courtney jessica i like you we need to get out we can wint his race together"

hey a
i think im going to drop out of the roleplay i dont want to name names (i dont deal with drama unlike some peeps) but ive bwen geting bullied so im gonna start my own rp if anyone wants to join its called through tears and blood ill have the interest check up soon
omg plagiarms im calling 911

uh hey guys i dont know if this is the place to ask but i couldnt find the cs thread but you did say my chair character was accepted so i assume that its okay for me to post in the main thread uh but im not really sure on how to introduce them into the current narrative with things already kicked off so if possible i was thinking that maybe instead of using the four-legged chair character that i was intending to use i could instead use my three-legged one theyre a little stronger than the other one (they can rewrite the cosmos) but they have the downside of being a little sad :( it all started on the day of their birth but that's a long story really and i should probably leave that for the cs which again i cant find so if you could link me the cs i would really appreciatie apprectiane appreciate i would really find that awesome so uh thanks guys im really excited to be apart of this especially since for the last couple years i havent gotten the opportunity to rp too much but i feel like this is the month yknow im really feeling it thanks everyone im so excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back