• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Thread tag

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am trying to edit a thread but it won’t let me save my edits unless I choose a tag? But there is no way to add a tag? What am I missing?

It's a little hard to see with your cover picture (may be easier on mobile?), but at the top of the page, just to the right of the date/time stamp, is an icon that looks like a couple tags, followed by the word "None." (You can see it in this thread, too, to reference where it should be.) Click on that to add tags. It is not in the Edit Post panel, as has been mentioned ooonce or twice before in this section. ^;3^

It's a little hard to see with your cover picture (may be easier on mobile?), but at the top of the page, just to the right of the date/time stamp, is an icon that looks like a couple tags, followed by the word "None." (You can see it in this thread, too, to reference where it should be.) Click on that to add tags. It is not in the Edit Post panel, as has been mentioned ooonce or twice before in this section. ^;3^
Lol WOW. It blended in. Thank you so much. I will be sure to search for prior answers next time. I really just wanted to talk to you, heh.

Aww, so sweet ^D^ Yeah, it really blends in on your thread! I knew where it was and I still had to hunt pretty closely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back