• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Thread Count

Shin Positron Laser

Guardian of the Old Ways
I was just wondering if it were possible for a normal member to view who has posted in the IC of a thread, or a thread they started, and also how many posts each person who has posted in the thread has made.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks for any feedback

As far as I know, there's no way to view stats like that for an IC thread. If you wanted to know how many posts were in it, you can look at the index for the particular forum it's in, find your thread, and it'll list the number of views and replies. Or, you could go to the last page and look at the number on the latest post (for example, your post has a #1 in the upper right corner and mine will have a number #2) if you can't find the thread in the forum for some reason.

If you want to know who's posted in your thread, the only way to check is to manually go through and look at the posts and who's made them. And if you want to know how many, you'd have to manually count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back