• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF > RP and Plotting Partner

Nano

procrastination symphony
Hello hello! This is Nano--or if you somehow managed to stalk me from certain other websites and games--Tea! I'm an RP'er with a pretty flexible post length, although I prefer to write a few paragraphs when I have enough material. This is essentially a redo of this 1x1 since my partner got sick last time, so I do have a bit of planning already done for this RP. However, I'm still looking for someone who'll develop the plot with me!

Anyway, onwards the actual RP!

no slide
General Plot
You have always had these strange sort of powers. They were abilities which would have gotten you stuck in some weird science facility if you hadn't kept them hidden. You couldn't even tell your own parents about these powers. Throughout your whole life, you believed that you were the sole unfortunate person to have been cursed with these powers.

However, this all changes when you witness the murder of a close friend of yours...by a person with supernatural powers just like you. Just as you're contemplating on how you should react to this situation, you find out that the murder of your friend isn't the end of the murders caused by this person. The thing is, this isn't like typical serial murders. The people murdered by this person are all seemingly unrelated and the intervals between each victim are irregular as well. If that weren't strange enough, only you seem to run into that person. In fact, no one else even seems to remember the people who have been murdered. If someone happens to pass by the murder scene, they stand there, shocked, for a few seconds before moving on with their lives as if they hadn't just seen a dead body. With that and any evidence of the murder completely vanishing without a trace by the next day, it's pretty much as if the victim had never even existed in the world. Thus, you alone are the sole person who realizes that these murders are even taking place.

So, what will you do? Will you finally use your powers for a purpose and avenge the death of your friend while simultaneously preventing any more deaths? Perhaps by doing so, you might even find out the truth about why this person is killing people of this town or maybe you might even find out the identity of this person...after all, this is but a small world. Who knows? The murderer might even be a classmate of yours.

Notes
Please note that this is just the most basic plot and I plan to develop this more over time. There may or may not be much more to come~

I'll be releasing further details (along with some questions) via PM one I get my partner.

Yes, there is a reason why the murders are occurring. I just didn't include it in the summary because I couldn't fit it in without sounding awkward.

The gender of the killer and the "you" is undecided as of yet. I'm not very picky about gender, so I'll let you choose first.

The RP's setting is generally in a high school during modern times. The name of the town/city/village that this RP takes place in is up for debate.

About romance...idk...possible? I don't really want it to be the focus of the plot though.

Please submit a writing sample to me. It doesn't really have to be anything too long as long as I can get the gist of your writing style from it.

Requirements
One of the things that I'll be stressing the most is being literate. I'm not very comfortable with RP'ing with someone whose posts are difficult to understand due to grammar or spelling mistakes. The next point is also just as important in my opinion. If you'd like to RP with me, please be mature. Other than those two and being willing to contribute to plot details, I won't be asking for too many specific things. Let's have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back