• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

MemoriesofXemnas

Bringer of Nothingness

ThoseLost_zps7ce35006.png

Everything starts off with the journey....the journey stands where those who believe that they can take their spirits and set it free. The journey to find who you truly are starts with a single step.

The World must stand in the balance and that is where people who maintain magic must be the one to uphold that balance. They established Guilds so that they can gain members in hopes of accomplishing many things. However, there are those such as dark guilds that will get in the way of such balance and it is up to these magic users to do what they can to stop them. Everything has a beginning and an ending....

Embark on the journey through Fiore and all the lands to obtain power beyond your wildest dreams and meet new people in which to protect. Join Guilds for more companions!

Welcome to the World of Magic!

[This RolePlay is for those who know FairyTail and are just getting into the anime to know more. A Non-canon Roleplay]

InStarlight_zpsa95d2419.png

FIORE

Fiore_Map_zps2a2845fc.jpg

The Earth Land

Colored_Earth_Land_Map_zps0ed94a95.png

GettingStarted_zps4c46c73d.gif

Salutations! It is me, Memories of Xemnas and I am here to tell you that I have successfully completed this RolePlay known as Those Lost in Starlight! And as you know, this is a Fairy Tail Guild and thus makes it equally AMAZING! ;w;

Now as you know, this side of the rules and regulation will be used to get you started and comfortable with the way things work so it will be short and sweet. This Roleplay is being developed in a slow manner and hopefully will be completed FULLY by a few hours and will begin the next day if I can get that many people interested. So not to worry, this Rolplay will not wither away because I HAVE DETERMINATION! THATS WHY THE TITLE IS ON FIRE! D:<

xD Anyway to get started, of course you would have to read the rules which will be below this monologue. The rules will tell you what you Can and Can't do while in this guild. Magic of course will be placed hmmm Ah! I will make an UPDATE that will tell every magic so that you won't have to search for it on Wikipedia. Now this is where I make it TRULY interesting! If you have some sort of custom Magic you thought about, Private Message me @MemoriesofXemnas about the idea and I will tell you if its a good idea or no. That way, we wont have an abundance of people with the same magic to MAKE it boring!

Now before you can get started on the Roleplay, all you need to do is fill out the Character Sheet according to what it says and then BOOM BAM your done! I will check each one closely and the give it a like to show that it is done and accepted! Well then GOOD LUCK! AND HAVE FUN!

RULES_zpsb51bc630.gif

YEAH! RULES ARE DARK NOW CAUSE IM SERIOUS! D:<

Well this is serious so no more messing around. Im going to put this in a list as SIMPLE as possible.

-No Godmodding! Just because you have magic doesnt make you GOD!

-Yes you can Die in this Roleplay.

-You are limited up to TWO characters. You have to confront me if you want one more slot.

-Do not make up a magic without talking to me about it! (
@MemoriesofXemnas)

-Make your Character BEFORE Roleplaying

-When we get enough people, I will start the Roleplay so don't ask me when we are starting.

-You get strikes if you violate ANY of these rules.

First the warning

Then Strike one

Strike Two

Strike Three

And then Strike Four.

Yes five chances....So don't go crazy!

-Relationships between characters is okay just don't get crazy. Timeskip is a thing ya know!

-Please no arguments! Try to be nice no matter how bad it turns out. Consult me and I will help solve it.

-AND LASTLY AND THE MOST DEADLIEST OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
MemoriesofXemnas updated Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild] with a new update entry:

Dragon Slayers and God Slayers

OKAY! I need to put this up for most people so that no problems can arise. Now for Dragon Slayers and God Slayers, you can only be one! And if you pick one of them you can only have One type of Magic so that you are not God Moding with the amount of magic! And like I said before for those who read the rules, you can PM me if you want to make your own type of magic. Just letting you guys know ahead of time.
Read the rest of this update entry...

MemoriesofXemnas updated Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild] with a new update entry:

OTHER GUILDS!

ALRIGHT GUYS! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ!
Now I know alot of you like Fairy Tail including the guild itself, but there are other guilds.

Sabertooth

Blue Pegasus

Twilight Ogre

Lamia Scale

Quatro Cerberus

Mermaid Heel

Raven Tail

Titan Nose

Pheonix Grave

Hound Holy

Carbuncle (well....thats for later actually)

Phantom Lord

Cait Shelter

Other Guilds Such as

Southern Wolves

Sylph Labyrinth

And even Dark Guilds that i will personally make for everyone to join who is interested. So Its...

What you all have been Waiting FOR! DARK GUILDS AND GUILD ACES!

Okay so it is High Time I add the Dark Guilds and Guild Aces. So for Guild Ace its basically the Guilds Number One Star Mage! Now there can only be Two Guild Aces per Guild. Just like how S-Ranks there can only be Three and A-Ranks can be up to 5. I will add more ranks when we get more people. Now to Dark GUILDS! BOOOOOOOOOOOO....er- I mean....THese guilds are of course the Bad Guys in this Roleplay and there are some you may not have heard of...

Year: X987

Day time

Time: 3:35

A week after the Grand Magic Games

Current Plot: It is a week after the Grand Magic Games so there is a lot of tension flaring between Fairy Tail, Raven Tail, Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, and Lamina Scales. Not to mention all the other guilds that participated in the games and lost. Fairy Tail of course won the tournament and it was a tough game at that because Sabertooth and Raven Tail brought their A game. Most of the other Guilds would be fighting each other to get revenge or to settle a specific score with the Members. Now this is also a perfect time for destruction to occur. AM I RIGHT DARK GUILDS!

Guild Ace List is Up And Running!

GuildAces_zpsa52c1446.png

Thats right ladies and gentlemen! I have Officially placed the Guild Aces List up in Page One of the character sign up forum in this RolePlay. Some people has already ask a reservation. Unfortunately, the Guild Ace opening for Fairy Tail has been filled. Bills and David Van Aken has taken the stand. I will make a NEW list later on when we gain more people for GUILD MASTER! Now...

Lara stretched as she entered the kindom right after the grandmagic prix was over " finally...we're here...." she said to her black cat kero. " yup" she said as she looked around. "Do you think there are some good guilds here?" Kero asked her. Lara shrugged " I don't know....lets look around" she stomach growled ".....let's get something to eat first..." kero nodded in agreement.

-------

5 dark guild members are following the two and is planning on taking revenge on them for destroy their guild and ruining their plan on riding a village.

Jake was just returning from a mission when he heard a girl chatting with her cat, he thinks to himself 'really a cat?' He walks over with a friendly wave offering his hand "good job in the games."

@Evergreen98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lara and kero looked at the stranger " ....games? What are you talking about? " she looked at his hand and decided to shake it just to be polite.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake smiles and scratches the back of his head "didn't I see you participating in the Grand magic games, your names Laura?" He thinks hard to himself picturing her perfectly from the games

Nixis watch the reply events on his TV Lacrima. He was shocked to see raven tail be defeated. He thought the grand master would be strong enough to win. "Wow, Maybe I should went to see the battle. But it good i didn't, I have no time for dragons. To crazy for me."

" I think you have mistaken me for someone else....my names lara" kero looked around and saw a poster. " lara lookie here" lara looked in the direction and saw the poster " oh..." she looked at the man " yeah you must have mistaken me for someone else...I am not in a guild right now..and currently looking for one to join"

@Tj Pomroy

Jake frowns and shakes his head "I apologize profusely, I must be thinking of someone else" he turns and walks away sure he had seen her before.

Ashton Vanderveir

Ashton walked out of the grocery store with some bags filled with some food and some Magic Light Pens. Everything seemed normal from what has happened after the Grand Magic Games. "Everyone from Fairy Tail is probably in their heads in joy for winning....I will get them back soon". He wrapped the scarf around his neck and began walking back to the Guild.

Jake sees Ashton and runs up to him weaving his way through a small crowd of people "Hey, Ashton!!" He smiles as he walks beside him "need a hand?"

Lara looked at him and then at kero. She shrugs and begins to looks for a place to eats. " lara..." she sighed " yeah...I know...I detected a long time ago....they should send better men...come on..." kero jumped on her shoulder. "1....2...3!!" She coatedbher feet in wind magic and jumped on the the rooftop amd started running normally. The men that we're following her cursed and followed " come back here reaper!!!" One of them yelled " catch me first!!" Lara yelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liir lurked around the guild hall of Raven Tail, his thoughts clouded with memories of the magical games. To think we lost to that guild! Unconsciously he tightened the bandage wrapped securely around his left arm. "I knew I should have participated in the final day " he muttered.

Ashton Vanderveir

Ashton he turned to Jake and rubbed his head,"Wow you are quick...I thought you were back in the guild. Why are you here?". Ashton was tired from all the training and fighting as he looked up to find that girl Jake was talking to being chased by people. "Oh God dammit....Jake take these groceries back to the guild and meet me back when your done. I think a storm is brewing". His arms started to spark static.

@Evergreen98

@Tj Pomroy

Jake takes the groceries and enjoys his touch before turning frowning a little "we'll bye than Ashton. I'll be at the guild" he turns and slowly starts walking back down the road towards

The guild.

@memoriesofXemna

@Liir Ko

Lara and kero were chase around a few city blocks, being shot at mostly " they are terrible at aiming...." lara daid to kero. She snickered " I know" one of the men used earth magic and created an earth wall in front of her to stop her. When she stopped it surrounded her. " finally..." one of them muttered. The next they know the walls were cut down and lara was holding a katana " try again boys" she said with a smirk.

@MemoriesofXemnas

Yumi was walking down the street unlike most of the people from fairy tail who would be celebrating she prefers not to she was thinking about the grand magic games. "I never thought someone would have the same magic as me. Rufus hmm he can't have been that strong i mean he lost to gray that's just terrible he made my magic look weak." Yumi said thinking aloud as she continued to walk down the street.

As she continued to walk down the street she saw two members of Raven tail and she smiled a little looking at them. "Hey guys from Raven tail i got something i want to ask you." she shouted as she thought to her self Ashton and Jake I believe. She stood still for a moment noticing one of them began to use his magic as she saw little sparks but then she noticed it wasn't focused at her but some people chasing a girl.

Jake turns a little looking back "hey!! You're from fairy tail right? Yumi?" He walks over towards her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back