This Wolf Belongs To Me.... (gawk & Tigress)

Raven tried to pull away, tears streaming down her cheek. "Snow get out of here! Go away, tell dad something happened and you were unable to find me!" she shouted at him as she watched the dogs attacking. She gave a gasp, hearing the blinds open and Sebastian standing at the window. "He.... He'll tell her.... She'll kill me......" she thought in fear as she simply curled up in a ball and began crying, accepting her fate.

Snow hated to see Raven crying, but he refused to leave here here. After all, he loved her and needed to protect her. He stabbed another one of the dogs, growling angrily and not noticing the other male in the window.

Tugging the blinds clothes, he chucks the sandwich into the trash. There was no point in giving it to her now. He had a couple choices, he could go call the dogs away, he could pretend he never saw it... or, or he could chase away the intruder. Even though he felt bad for thinking about ratting the other out, he was thinking that if he didn't, he'd get in trouble with Vina.

Vina was busy playing with the puppy in the back seat of her car. She was happy and so far everything was turning out to be a good day. Raven would be waiting for her, and she was considering untying her to bring her inside. Plus, she got a new dog, her first puppy too. Holding the puppy up above her head, its feet kick at her playfully.

Raven whimpered softly, looking up in fear when the dogs moved away towards the gate at the sound of a car, and she began shaking violently. "Snow get out of here God dammit!!" she hissed at him, trying to get him away. Instead, Snow moved towards her and began undoing the bindings that held her in place. She pulled away from him as best as she could, but he just followed her. "No Raven. I will not leave you behind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back