This Wolf Belongs To Me.... (gawk & Tigress)

Tigress

Feline Overlord
@gawk

photo.jpg

raven_sketches_1_and_2_by_ryu_by_hiddenravensilence-d624skp.jpg

(Yes. She is missing her right eye. Don't judge her.)

A dull, throbbing pain in the back of her head is eventually what woke Raven up from her slumber. Her vision from her one good eye was foggy, and she could see nothing in the room around her. She flattened her fluffy black ears against her head and her tail shot between her legs in fear as she straightened her shirt and jeans that she was wearing. "H-h-hello? I-is anyone o-out there?" she stammered in fear, her bright blue eye darting from side to side and taking in her surroundings.

She was scared. All she could remember was walking home through the forest, when everything went black...

brunettes%20legs%20women%20coffee%20long%20hair%20monochrome%20anime%20girls%20white%20background%20black%20hair%201534x850_www.wallpapername.com_53.jpg

(She looks innocent don't she? >D)

"Shhhh." Her voice echo'd into the cool room, it took on a soothing lie of a tone. Her thin frame was settled against the thick metal door that was the only way in and out of the room. "I'm here... Well, cause its my house." A snicker rumbled from her, as her hands twisted around her back while she approached the girl. There was a single light in the room, partnered with the buzzing of dying light bulb. It provided enough light to see your way around, but not enough to make out any major details.

Vina brings herself in close to Raven's front, lowering her upper body just enough to be eye level. "Congratulations, You are my best collectors item yet!" The grin that plastered across her face was everything but comforting. "Say, say." She pressed on, not really giving to much of a chance for the other to take in the small amount of information she was getting. "Whats your name, whats your name?" Her head tilted, the deep grey of her eyes starring out with the intent of picking apart her soul. "Don't you know? Cant you talk?"

(very innocent O.o )

Raven whimpered when she heard the cold voice speaking to her, and she baked away from the figure that was slowly nearing her. Whoever this woman was, she was the one who had taken her. The neko's ears remained flattened against her skull as she moved, fearfully looking around for a way to escape, but finding none. "C-collector's i-item? What do you mean? A-a-and My name's not i-important..." she explained, yelping when her legs hit the bed, forcing her to sit down on the hard mattress. Scrambling back, she wedged herself in the corner, closing her eye and looking away from the woman in front of her.

(Its always the innocent types you gotta look out for.)

"Not important?" Her nose wrinkled up at this come back, how could something she wanted be not important. Her framed pushed forward, glancing down slightly as the girl stumbled onto the bed. "Since you've only been here a few hours, let me sum it all up for you, mmkay?" Her words were sweet for the moment, her knees pressing into the edge of the bed as her hands move to support herself as she crawled forward. "Collector's item." She repeated, scooting a few inches further onto the bed. "I am the collector and you are my new shiny item, my plaything, my servant, my bed warmer and my punching bag." A smile returned to her lips, now once again inches from the other. Since Raven had gone about cornering herself, she had made it all so much easier for Vina to begin orientation. "Now then, what did you say your name was?" She coo'd, dragging the nail of her index finger down the length of the others nose.

Raven whimpered, hiding her face away from the woman as she moved closer, the eerie smile vanishing for a few moments, making her feel slightly safer before it returned. "R-Raven. M-my name i-is Raven" she stammered quickly before curling downward and hugging her tail, not wanting to look up. She wanted to be back in the forest with her family. "P-please don't hurt me...." The mattress was hard beneath her frail form, and her entire body was trembling with fear, but she had nowhere she could escape through, and she knew it. It pained her.

"Oooh, Raven is it?" Since she had gotten what she was after for now, the tone of her voice became less demanding. Leaning back she settles on her knees, her hands reaching out to take hold of the other. "Now, now, I haven't any need to hurt you as long as you do as your told." Her hands gripped at the others arms, as she yanked to get her to come forward. "Lemme see those ears of yours, hm?" She giggled, suddenly feeling the happiness of being a child getting a new toy.

The squeak of the metal door would interrupt her contact with the others ears, and her expression flared up in annoyance as she glared on towards the man that stood within in. 'Apologizes, but your father is calling you.' Her expression faded into joy as she skipped from the bed, and out the door, pausing to give the man instructions only he could hear. Once Vina had gone, he cleared his throat. ' Now then, please stand up and come here.'

Raven whimpered when she was pulled closer and kept her ears flattened against her head, her tail still held between her legs like that of a frightened dog. She didn't like the way she was being treated, the violent way in which she was being moved. It hurt her, and would easily bruise her frail form. Her icy blue eye looked at Vina with fear, another small whimper escaping her throat.

When the man stepped forward after Vina had left, she let out another whimper. "A-alright" she whispered, nervously getting off the bed and padding over to him, stopping a few meters away and nervously closing her hands, her claw-like nails digging into the soft flesh of her palm and causing a few drops of blood to fall onto the floor.

"All if Miss Vina's living items wear a form of tracking and identification." He explained, as his arms reached out and he stepped further into the room. He would be quick with his next movements, snatching up her left hand and clasping a leather strap to it. It had a key, similar to hand cuffs when it locked. The final fitting would make the strap snug against her wrist, taking the chance of bruising until the skin grew used to it, but impossible to simply wiggle out of. "As a warning, once you try and take it off, key or not, an alarm goes off and you will be punished." His voice had louder quite a bit, as if he was providing advice to the new item. "Whether you like this new life or not, you will find it to be in your favor to obtain a collar. Only Miss Vina's favorites receive collars and more freedom." Stepping away, he clears his throat turning and moving out of the door. The metal door squeaked back close, the heavy lock echoing loudly as it clicked. When would Vina return next?

The girl cried out when the thing was tightly attached to her wrist, trying to pull back from him, however it had already been strapped on and he was already explaining it to her. She nodded at him, whimpering and crawling back to the bed where she lay down, curled up in a ball with her tail draped over her for warmth. "I don't want to be an item... I-I want to go home" she whimpered, tears falling from her eye as she gently touched the eye patch that covered her right eye...

The squeak of the metal door would give Vina's presence away, she stood in the door way, her arms twisted behind her back. She had been gone for a few hours, long enough for her to speak freely with her father and have her dinner. Though she didn't expect Raven to have any idea what time it was. "Ooooh Raveeeen." She called into the room, but she wouldn't make a move to go inside.

"It's bath time, so hurry and come." Extending an arm, she waves her hands in a gesture to hurry. "If you behave then I'll put some food in you and give you a blanket for the evening." How sly that was, playing that card. Yet she played it so yell, this routine over and over again when she found something pleasant to play with.

Raven looked up, her stomach hurting since she hadn't eaten for two days, having been unable to find any food the day prior to being taken. As well as there, there were deep wounds on her hands from her nails digging into the soft flesh, and both hands were covered in blood that was half dried. She whimpered, climbing off of the bed and silently padding over to the woman who had taken her. Her ears were flattened against her head, and her silky soft tail tucked between her legs in fear. "W-what's the t-t-time...." she whispered in a frightened voice, looking around in fear with her remaining good eye. When she bathed, she would need to take off the eye patch, and that would reveal the scarred and stitched mess that remained of her right eye....

Vina smiled as Raven came obediently to her, and her arms remained behind her until the other spoke. She reached out and took the others left hand, looking over the strap. "Its close to 8 pm, I think." She commented truthfully, before pulling the other from the room. Going from the dark side room to the brightens of her bedroom could be something hard to adjust to. She wouldn't even take the time to explain where she was. Vina tugs her into the bathroom, that was directly on the other side of the room.

The bathroom was on the grand side, while it didn't have a shower there was a large tub that was filled with steaming water and bubbles. "Strip down, and wash the nasty smell of the forest off you." She smiled, pushing the girl towards the tub. "If you don't do it quickly, I'll do it for you."

The girl narrowed her eyes with a whimper as they entered the bright room, slowly getting used to the light. When told to was the 'nasty smell of the forest' off of her, a tear fell from her eye. "That's my home you are insulting..." she murmured, turning away from her so that Vina could only see her back before quietly stripping, her tail easily covering her waist area while her arms covered her chest. She removed the eye patch and pushed her hair forward over the scarred mess before stepping into the bath and sitting down, her tail disappearing under the water and the black fur becoming darker as the water ran through the hairs.

"What do you mean?" He tone dipped into a dangerous one, as if daring her to say again. "This is your home, didn't I tell you?" She waited for the other to dip down into the tub before she approached, sitting on the edge of the bath. Reaching a sponge and a bar of soap she tosses it at Raven. "Say foolish things like that again and i'll punish you." Her eyes narrowed at the girl in the tub before her hands clapped together and she produced a sweeter smile. "Now scrub the nasty smell of the forest of of you dear item of mine." Getting up she ventures off to the door, pausing at it. "When I come back in five minutes and you still smell like it, I'll clean you myself."

Raven whimpered, hiding her face as Vina came closer, a frightened whimper escaping her lips. "I-I'm sorry" she stammered, taking the soap and sponge before cleaning herself off once the girl had left. She cleaned herself gently, washing over her bruises and scars on her legs before moving up to her stomach and chest. There were bruises and scars on her arms as well. Washing her back as best as she could, she tried to keep track of five minutes. Five minutes passed, and she had yet to wash the smell out of her hair...

Vina had busily set upon what she was going to feed Raven after the bath, though she generally had no idea what the other ate. So she decided on her own on what she would feed Raven, fruit. She determined it was easy to get and easy to keep for longer periods of time. Glancing down at the watch on her wrist, she smiled to herself as the time was up.

She hummed as she ventured back to the bathroom, hovering in the doorway for a few moments. "Did you clean well? Don't smell like that icky forest?" Once these words finished, she moved back to the tubs side, sitting on and leaning towards the other, sniffing. Her nose wrinkled up as she picked up the scent from her hair, it was hard to miss. "Oh dear, looks like someone didn't listen.. Now I'll have to get all wet." She stood, stepping into the tub, without a care for how she would get wet.

The wolf girl yelped when Vina climbed into the bath with her and she shifted away. "N-no! I-I can do it myself" she stammered, knowing that the other didn't know how to wash her hair without damaging her ears or getting water into her empty eye socket. She ducked her head, whimpering as she tried her best to move further away from her without climbing out of the bath or revealing her nude form.

(Sorry for the short reply T_T)

Vina frowned, her hand came down swiftly, smacking against a piece of Raven's thigh that had been exposed in her fussing. She carried on, setting another couple smacks to her back and sides as she squirmed. "Don't you know how to sit still!" She hollered, snatching up the bottle of shampoo from the tubs edge. But now her pants were already soaked, kneeled down in the tub. "Now then, all I'm gonna do is wash your hair cause I don't have time to worry about how long you take to bathe!"

She lashed out again, setting a smack across the side of her head. "This would be so much easier if you just sat still, you freaking ugly thing!" She hissed, balancing her wait and shoving the other onto her back. She looses the bottle to the water as her fingers tangled around the girls next, pushing her face into the water. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Raven spluttered, her eye shooting open whe she heard the words that Vina was saying just before her hands were wrapped around her throat and she was shoved under the water. Immediately she felt the water filling her empty eye socket and the pressure began to hurt, something she had experienced before, but was still something she wasn't used to. She reached up and immediately began clawing at the woman's wrists with her sharp nails.

She scrambled out of the bath the second she felt the pressure remove from her throat. She ran and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around her as she raced out of the bathroom, looking for a place to hide. She ducked into an empty bedroom before hiding behind a large pot plant and couch. There were patches of bloody water leading the way to where she was hiding, and there was some blood running down the right side of her face.

Vina gasped in response to the clawing of her wrist, jerking her arms up out of the way. She stumbled back onto her bottom as she spotted Raven escaping the bathroom. "Why you little.." She hissed, but gathered her attention to her wrists for the moment, knowing Raven couldn't escape the grand area in which Vina called her room. The injuries might need some stitching, but weren't like threatening, nor struck the major vain the rested near them. "Hmpt." She grumbled as she climbed from the tub, snatching up a towel to hold it against her left wrist, the one that took the deepest damage.

Moving out of the bathroom, she smacks her hand against a button on the wall, it turned out a small intercom that connect elsewhere in which she yelled. "Sebastian, come into my room and bring the med kit." It clicked off and there was no reply, but Vina didn't seem to care, her eyes spotting the path of watered down blood venturing off in one direction. "Don't think you can hide from me, stupid girl!" She stormed off in the bloods direction, her temper fuming.

Raven whimpered, cowering behind the couch and the plant when she heard the footsteps approaching where she was hiding. There was blood running down her face and off of her hands where the gashes on her palms had been ripped open further by her claws as she kept herself silent and trying to hite. The blood dripped down, staining the white carpets.

"Son of a bitch." She hissed, fussing over the stains on the carpet. "I just got this floor cleaned!" She tosses her own towel on the carpet, giving up on her own bleeding just as the 'Sebastian', the same butler as before comes in with a medical kit. He had almost begun to freak out over Vina's wounds but she wasn't going to let him fuss over her just yet.

She reached the final length, snatching Raven out from behind the couch and plant. "I found you, little brat!" Vina was being pulled by Sebastian, who still continued to fuss with her wounds while Vina was much more interested in wailing on Raven.

Raven cried out as she was dragged from her hiding place, her blood staining the floor and the towel that was wrapped around her. She whimpered, shaking violent as she cowered at the woman's feet. "p-p-please Don't h-hurt me!" she stammered in a fearful whisper, her ears aching and filled with water that would probably cause an infection as they pressed against her head and her tail curled up between her legs. She had heard stories of humans as a pup, stories of how humans treated the people of her kind. And those stories taught her to fear humans.

Sebastian would finally get Vina away from Raven, but only after Vina had dragged the girl to inches without her own feet. "Don't move," She spat, letting Sebastian have her arms to look over. "If you move, I swear I'll kill you." Sebastian was quietly shushing Vina, muttering words only she could hear. If Raven were to look up, now that they were in a fully lit room, she would be able to spot the collar around Sebastian's neck, he was in fact a favored 'item'. His work was quick, but Vina refused to let him start stitching so he would only be able to stop the blood and cover the wounds until later.

Vina had calmed down, just a few notches, but was more than ready to beat the crap out of Raven. Sebastian had stepped out of the way, but his and Vina's attention would collect to the sudden boom that came from outside. A heavy rain had started to fall during all the commotion. The rain seemed to brighten Vina's mood, it always had a warming feeling to her. Yet she would move again, pulling the towel away from Raven and grabbing her up by her arms. "Stand up."

Raven whimpered, quickly obeying when she was told to not move and remaining still, her ears pressed against her head as the woman growled at her while the other servant tended to her wounds. Raven didn't want to move, even less so when the thunder rolled through the sky. She whimpered again, louder than last time and began shaking with fear as her arms were grabbed and the towel taken from her. She obediently stood up, using her tail to hide her waist area, but having nothing to cover her chest. She looked at the woman in fear. "P-please don't hurt me any more...." she whispered, the fear dripping from her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back