This site seems pretty solid, I think I'll follow through.

Oliver Wade

Oh jeez did I think in text again? Well I suppose while I've got you here I could introduce myself. Wh-what? That's what this section is for?! Yeah... I knew that. Wait don't go you don't even know my name yet!!!

Okay in all seriousness I've browsed the rules, recent activity, and recent activity of the site and I think I could fit in nicely here. I've had been roleplaying actively for a little over a year, then dropped off the face of the earth unexpectedly. Rather than face my old RP partners whom I left hanging, I decided to start fresh. I'm sure eventually I'll find my way back to old engagements incognito, but I'd much rather spend my time with a whole new group of people.

I enjoy original and can do my influenced rp, but there has to be one constant. I prefer more detailed writers and action, with activity and enthusiasm in the plot. I'm your usual run of the mill RPer now, but there was a time I would enter competitive tournaments and literally beg people to rp with me because I loved it so much. Honestly, what I'm looking for now is to get back to that.

hey hey and welcome to RpN!

Since you already browsed the rules and seem to understand them, I think you WILL fit in nicely! You can catch me hanging around in the shoutbox, our chat, and sometimes in the forums.

If you have a question, please don't hesitate to PM me or post on my wall!

waYXkNF.jpg

Hallo there Ollie! Welcome t' th' Madhouse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back