• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

This site is crashing my computer

I'm going to keep this very short but simple.

I have a bad laptop with windows 10, I can be on this site for half an hour before it starts acting strange. It usually happens when switching tabs or opening multiple tabs but it freezes and my computer and @Literally crashes itself.  Fuck it, heres a list:

1) Go on rpnation

2) Have fun until I do one of those two things ^^

3) Display adapter fails (I believe so anyway) screen goes blank, not even a mouse cursor. 

4) Everything seems unresponsive and I have to restart my computer.

5) Even after restarting the computer it still acts weird.

It might just be a problem with my computer but it's kind of irritating. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this occurring with other sites after extended use of them?

Actually, this happened with the experience project site as well. My computer just locks up. Not as badly as the experience project but still irritating. I think it's a hardware problem.

(I do have crashes with adobe services as well, especially flash player though I doubt that makes a difference here).

It might be the graphics load?  I get the occasional graphics crash but mine seem to be related to Facebook, particularly videos there (FB videos are practically guaranteed to cause a crash, and just going to the site sometimes does too).

It might be the graphics load?  I get the occasional graphics crash but mine seem to be related to Facebook, particularly videos there (FB videos are practically guaranteed to cause a crash, and just going to the site sometimes does too).

^ I was thinking this as well, but it's amazing at how it crashes, the adapter driver literally fails. I just had this a second ago when playing M&B(Mount and blade warband) as well, except that the driver quickly reset itself and the whole computer didn't just... die? I seriously need to buy a better computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back