Showcase this is where i'll keep my ocs, for now!!

LEMONBONEZ

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
this is until i get, like. toyhouse or something,, :( someone pls get me an invite code lol:dead:

1. LEMMY!!! THE MAIN GAL WOOOHOO
lelelelleleelem.PNG
She/They (Demigirl), 19
big stupid idiot loser who cant get their life together đź’€
has several versions of herself born from inhuman means, listed below!
Dark Lem
Familiar
POP-UP
Demand
and more!!!!!!!!! buy the lemverse on CD today!!/j
But anyways, to be more serious, Lem is.. honestly a shitty person. VERY manipulative and could easily trick you into doing ANYTHING for her. Which makes her and the other lems relationships very toxic.

2. Dark Lem (listed above)
ITSYOURPROBLEM.png
Only really mentioned because she's an important Lem!
Okay, buckle up, she's COMPLICATED...
Dark Lem, commonly nicknamed 'Demmy', is a thing of dark 'goop'-like substance. Despite that, she is surprisingly solid. When exposed to heat or stressful situations, she quite literally melts into a puddle. Since she is made of this material, she can form her body into anything; as long as it follows Lemmy's form in some way.
Which, brings us to another topic. Dark Lem is a shadow. Lemmy was shot in the head and killed once, brought back by an unknown force; and her shadow escaped in that process, creating Demmy. Contrary to popular belief, she has consciousness and a mind separate from Lemmy's. She longs for freedom and to be something different, to be her own identity. However, she is still very attached to and protective over Lemmy, as she gave her life in a way. In the canon story, Lem dies AGAIN (this is a common occurrence) and this time, is not brought back as herself. Dark Lem freaks the FUCK OUT and goes on a killing spree with an axe. Demmy, as an individual, does not know how to deal with emotions and grief, so she often lashes out in violence. This, is definitely no exception. Except later, Lemmy is reincarnated...

3. LEMONBONES (LB)
LB_woahh.png
Where we left off in Dark Lem's story brings us to LB.
LB is a tall, around 7-8 ft creature fit for destruction and consumption. His lemon-shaped head is actually a mask, which explains the color difference. He is a very...Bloody, violent thing, that often resorts to feasting both upon humans and wild animals in very, very gory manners which we will not get into detail on. Where he got his outfit from? ...We have no idea, actually.
He makes a strange rattling noise sometimes and knows english well. But what we haven't covered is..Lemmy is suspected to be reincarnated as him. I know, crazy, right? Well, they have reason to suspect so. Lem had a large axe collection, which a few were passed down onto Dark Lem. Without warning, and without reason, LB knew EXACTLY where these axes were, without ever even knowing Lem.

TO BE UPDATED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back