this is me, who are you? ☆

Blessing

𝕭𝖗𝖚𝖏𝖆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
x

▶........................................................................................cleo
x

x

l o c a t i o n _ los angeles
s t a t u s _ unbothered
m u s i c _ Wire by Ama Lou

Ayeeeee! Call me whatever you want. I'm 18 and I hate it. :)

Let's see. I'm into digital art, anime, food, music and movies. Usually don't go outside much. Goin' to school and that's pretty much it. Roleplay keeps me occupied, gives me something to do and makes me feel productive. Gives me ideas for art as well, so win win.

I've never really done forum roleplay before. I really want to improve my writing even more, but I'm not sure where to start or what I lack. I'm hoping I can find an experience roleplayer to help guide me toward the skill level I strive for!

Just pretty much looking for some nice people to chat & steady roleplay partners. Nothin' really specific. Just in case you are interested, here are some roleplay stats.

POST LENGTH
2 to 4 paragraphs OR match post length
(don't know my own maximum but have written about 5 paragraphs in a single post before at the least.)

GENRES
fantasy, slice of life, modern, war, action, adventure, romance

RULES
Please try to match my post length. Good grammar. Don't rush me. Have fun.

ll

coded by: _nechesyn
x

Uh, welcome. I think I'm gonna sit here, intimidated by coding prowess- then realize that I need to learn how to code myself, really.

Uh, welcome. I think I'm gonna sit here, intimidated by coding prowess- then realize that I need to learn how to code myself, really.
Oh, please don't be intimidated! I know how to code a bit, but this was coded by someone else. I tweaked it and edited the picture, but original coding credits go to _nechesyn on some platform, I forgot. I can give you some pointers tho.

Oh, please don't be intimidated! I know how to code a bit, but this was coded by someone else. I tweaked it and edited the picture, but original coding credits go to _nechesyn on some platform, I forgot. I can give you some pointers tho.
Don't worry. I'll be perfectly fine with being calm and hugging people. Even if it's some random person I don't know. My cat will help too.

Geez. Now a random stranger tells me that they need hugs. Welp, guess I might as well just give it to them, then. *Hugs the Fair Lady Person*

Users who are viewing this thread