• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter

Ori

Hello!

I am very interested in getting a Hunter x Hunter roleplay up on this website! I do prefer everyone roleplays with OCs but more than happy to have them interact with canon characters. As well, would like them to all start off with them going through the Hunter Exams to get their licenses. I don't want to have a storyline exactly like the other roleplay had so I am completely open to creating one together either before or as we go!

Well I'm interested. I do enjoy the series quite a bit, especially the extent of unusual characters that exist.

In-between casual and detailed. I want enough to where people can bounce off of other people's posts and fully know what's going on in the scene they are making but not to where you have to fluff every single post you make or add random things to make it feel like you can post something. Heavy conversation parts of course will be shorter than other posts.

@Ori Hunter x Hunter is my absolute favorite anime! Now, I'm very inexperienced when it comes to roleplaying, but I've always wondered what it would be like to create my own world based around this anime, so if at all possible, I'd love to join!

I'm still really interested in doing this, but it seems like Mr. Ori here has disappeared! Would anyone, perhaps, be willing to work with me and develop a HxH RP? :o

Nekoda said:
I'm still really interested in doing this, but it seems like Mr. Ori here has disappeared! Would anyone, perhaps, be willing to work with me and develop a HxH RP? :o
Oh heck YEAH! nice pic btw

Bah I am so sorry! I have been buried with some many things I have been barely able to use the computer in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back