Things you need to know.

Dreamtique

Here Be Dragons
Thing you need to know:

1. The information regarding the characters provided here by me are true, and is intended to be an accurate description of the character. In other words, you can judge a character through their character sheet safely. However, there may be, and will be missing or incomplete information regarding the characters. On the other hand, rpers can include fake info regrading their characters.

2. The plot for this RP has zero connections with all of the Danganronpa series, Hope's Peak do not exist in this universe, for 'now'.

3. Your character remembers their past and their life, and they can be attending different high schools or already started to do stuff with their talents, up to you. You can write their backstory in the INFO section.

4.A very important thing to know is, due to "plot" reason, I will have the power to "control" your character's past, don't be confused yet, you just need to know that. You must be willing to accept this.

5. You are encouraged to not list out your character's secret (if have any) on their character sheet. Although I can hide "secrets" from you, it's not the same the other way round. You must pm me their full backstory and secret, write the simplified one on the character sheet (if contain hidden info).

6.Some of you are expected to be volunteer killer or maybe victim, pm me if you volunteer to be killer, and you need to discuss the murder with me early before the rp start, thank you.

7. I will be controlling 7 characters. Sounds crazy? Why? Well...hehe, because I am the GM dummy.

There are in total 16 students. A maximum of two characters is allowed for each rper. Only one character is allowed now.

8.Only rpers(You) can solve the murders and the mystery behind Dreamer's Path Academy, and work your way out of this insane game. I will be assisting, so try your best!

Character Sheet

Name: [Given Name] [Surname] (With respect to how this series is of Japan origin, I mostly use Japanese name(although it always freaking confuses me), but english name is accepted too.)

Height: [Between 100-195 cm]

SHSL:

Reference:

Description:

Personality:

Info:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back