Thieves

LXsongbird

Spaghetti Master
People will do anything to make a living in a big urban metropolis where no one is safe. You're down on your luck and have to resort to questionable means to get by. You steal from people. You're an extortionist, a street magician, you pick their pockets, take their picture and then run off with the cameras, cheat at poker, hide the marble up your sleeve and then ask them to choose which cup it's under.

But they rounded you up. All of you, put you in a prison with others like you. How do you escape? And how do you stay free when they follow you everywhere?

Thief

All right, so you're a con artist of some kind, nothing major, just a pickpocket or a street magician extortionist or something. And there's a private force of people called the crime catchers whose job it is to ensure the safety of the citizens. They are after you, trying to stop you from doing what you do. And they capture you and put you in a prison with others like you. You have to break out of this high-security prison using your personal skills and the skills of your other inmates. After you break out, the catchers are always on your trail, pursuing you wherever you go. And you have to outsmart them and find a way to survive on your own with your own skills.

Crime Catcher

Your job is to protect the citizens and catch the thieves. You must use your weapons and various skills to track and capture thieves, protect citizens, and stay alive.

--

So basically, there's a group of 5 or so thieves being chased by a group of 5 or so crime catchers. There will be encounters between the catchers and the thieves, fights, and in between encounters the thieves will be trying to make a living together by swindling and stealing from citizens and tourists. The catchers will be tracking down the thieves.

--

Rules:

1. No god-modding, no controlling other people's characters.

2. Don't be invincible. If you're a thief, get caught sometimes. Don't be that one who somehow manages to evade the catchers EVERY single time. If you're a catcher, let the thieves get away sometimes.

3. Swearing is fine, romance is encouraged

4. Double-agents encouraged!

5. Once again, I want to emphasize rule #2: Keep it realistic! Don't magically be able to sprint away from the catchers even with your seven bullet wounds. When fighting, leave yourself open sometimes. Don't block every single attack. Don't be perfect. Sorry to harp on this, but I don't want it to be a problem :3

6. Have fun! That's one of the rules. I'm forcing you. If you don't, I'll kill your family. But moving on...

7. Pets are encouraged :3

8. I reserve the right to boot anyone out of this RP if they break the rules

9. Weapons must be realistic

10. Damn there are a lot of rules. Ok. Done :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back