Thicker Than Blood: Reboot

@magikarpfever how tied in with this is the H.P. lovecraft mythos...I mean I know with R'leyh and Cthlhu, that's fairly important, and I used Shoggoth in the name for the bar, but we talking full immersion, Mad Arab Abdul Alhazred, and the necronomicon and all that, or are we just using the names?

@Der Kojote we are kind of just using the names, there will be a few references to H.P. Lovecraft, mythology, and some religious myths as well but nothing to heavy.

I'm sorry. Instead of going home as I originally thought, they decided to bring me around the city for some food. It was nice but I was angry because I was making you guys wait.

God damnit @BrownBear

Stop putting words in my characters mouth.

That is referred to as bunnying, and is not cool.

He didn't want no dumb european books.

And stop making up dumb names for things you just think should exist. "Hard drive"

God damnit. Having an OP gang is not fun at all. We shouldn't have *everything*

@BrownBear I have to agree with Kry you're taking way to much control of the gang to the point of controlling Kry's character. Kry's character is in control of the gang and if you want to know if you're character can do a certain thing than message Kry. Sorry if I'm being to blunt but this is a warning.

I'm so sorry everyone! Most of the time I was gone, I was asleep and I have no excuse and I'm so sorry and how do you guys keep putting so many words in your posts

'Tis crazy! I'll tell you what's happened; Rigby's been pissing about by transforming to gather a crowd and they are not in the SLIGHTEST, pleased about it!

Omg Rigby no

Too bad Dylan will never see it. He's much too busy being a huge baby and running away from anything that goes bump in the night

Oh my Lord Rigby YES!

All I've got is the werewolves being completely disillusioned with his action although he's about one-thousand years older then the whole lot of them!

Alright, more things that I need to clarify for myself. So. The Anthanaeum (spelled right?) Headquarters, is it still the same as it was in @BrownBear 's post? 'Cause I know @Prizzy Kriyze said something about how it was way cooler and plus as the leader, he should probably be making those decisions. or something. I just wanna clarify seeing as how my character has a meeting with the Librarian.

It's fine, because I'm too lazy to fix it. It's just that I don't want brownbear to keep narrating things like that.

Also @Pasha if you're making a post, I would appreciate it if you met Micah in his office early morning (7am or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back