• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

They're Out There

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
Right this is my first crack at writing this novel/book. This will be my un edited version. Criticism is encouraged! :)

They're Out There

Chapter 1

A loud blaring sound emitted from the red alarm clock beside the double bed which belonged to Jack Webb. He raised a lazy hand, his face buried in his pillow, trying to hit the alarm clock snooze button. He hit the beside table maybe eight times before hitting the button. The alarm stopped instantly and Jack sighed with relief but his victory was short lived as a shout and a knock came from his door.

"Jack honey, time to get up" his mother said behind the door. He heard her footsteps down the hall as she walked off. Jack turned rather quickly to look at the ceiling. He groaned but threw the duvet off him anyway. He swung his legs over the bed and stood up. His tall frame swayed with dizziness. He steadied himself and trotted over to the bathroom on the left side of the room.

Five minutes later he was showered and dressed, standing over his bed slinging his bag over his back. He walked swiftly to the door and opened it, stepping out into the hallway. There were four doors on the hallway: His parents room, the bathroom, his room and the guest room. Jack turned left to where the stairs lay at the end of the hallway. Before he could start walking a buzz erupted from his jean pocket.

He took the phone out and stared at the message: Jack, they have me. In some sort of warehouse. Battery about to die. Help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back