• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Say It's Haunted.

Connor was standing close to the door. Most ghosts like A.S. and Jake made a cold presence. Connors was warm. He reached toward the door and slammed it shut once Jimmy was inside.

"Jesus Christ, Jim. Dont jut leave the doors open. You let it in a draft. Those doors slam too much the whole fucking house will fall down. Goodbye deposit. We've already lost some"

Connor locks the door and looks back at the two men. They don't seem scared. "I'm going to go look around for the other bastards."

Church131313 said:
Connor locks the door and looks back at the two men. They don't seem scared. "I'm going to go look around for the other bastards."
"You do that." A.S. smiled and skipped over to the two alive boys. "Hi! I'm Angelica Samantha! What's your names?"

Connor shook his head and chuckled as he walked away. At least he wasn't stuck here with dad. He walked in to the library and waited for someone to enter.

"Right. So if we get a camera set up in the living room we could get a decent shot. Maybe..." I was blissfully unaware of the spiritual world plotting against me

"A decent shot?" Angelica Samantha asked. "A decent shot of me and my beautiful self sitting on the staircase, which is what I'm going to do."

"Excuse me?" A.S. snapped. "Not in my house." She went to the mantle and grabbed a pen and paper, writing "HOUSE RULES" on it in large font.

"I shouldn't. I should tell you you're too young to smoke. But yes please. I'll smoke it outside though, this dust is probably flammable"

"No smoking!"

"No breaking my stuff"

"No going into Connor's room!"

"Don't lick the stairs!"

"Don't bother Freddy!"

A.S. Smiled and walked over to the boys, putting the paper on the ground. "There!"

I didn't see the floor, I was too busy looking at the kid in disbelieve.

"You could have just given them to me." I laughed. "Should I go and get them or"

Jordan sighed as he stepped out his car . He was kinda glad he was a little late , it meant less time in the scary looking house but it also means less time to prepare. After realising the others probably need help he leaped from his car and quickly walked to the door and into the house. " Hey, were is everyone?" He shouted out hoping to get a reply so he knew were to go .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back