• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Don't Care About Us

Dreamtique

Here Be Dragons

"Spilled blood is the only truth. Fill up the Blood Diary."

Lynne.full.920700.jpg

We feel small, in the galaxy that's boundless.

We feel alienated, on the planet we live on.

We are lost, lost in a world we are so familiar with.

We feel alone, in a world that's ever populated.

We feel so far away, from the people that are so close to us.

hatsune_miku__lynne_by_xxleyanxx-d5worfx.jpg

They, don't care about us.

It's okay to want to feel a little special, after all, it's the only way we validate our existence, wait...at least, that's true for myself. I like to think that we were chosen, and I am one of the chosen one, to live in this world that's only big enough for ourselves. I like to think that this was our fate, that our suffering meant something.

I still remember, how I had awoken from a familiar place that didn't look familiar anymore. My body, blood soaked, felt anew. In my hand, laid a bloody katana that was not used to be mine.

times-square-aglow-ron-fleishman.jpg

The room was empty, the house was empty, and the world...was empty.

It was funny, how well I coped with this new reality I am tossed into, to be honest, it was rather paradoxical to admit that this unfamiliar world felt more familiar than the one I used to know.

VOCALOID.full.399459.jpg

Perhaps, this is really a world of my own? No, it's not.

The monsters that roamed the land, they tried to make me feel pain, they tried to devour me whole, so I knew that I had to fight back, although I don't want to, I just had to, because...I had enough.

I had enough.

I wanted to go back, but then again...what's the difference between this world and the world I used to know?

I still couldn't figure it out, perhaps, that's the reason we are all here, we are all still here, desperately trying to find a reason to keep ourselves alive.

c0b46f043ab96a4a194790bfb863cb24.jpg

g0urbmgzy6gz.jpg

lynne_by_zheartl-d545dxt.png

"Is hate born from love? Or is love born from hate?"

step0004.pngThe Crimson Angel

The air in the room was permeated with the metallic odour. Puddles of stagnant drying blood stained the scene into pitch redness. A breath escaped my mouth as I tried to gasp, soon the familiar ceiling of my room filled my vision as my eyes opened wide. I felt my numbed body slowly coming alive, as if a surge of new life energy started being pumped into my system. I felt alive, almost as if I was never so.

I felt a weight in my grip, as my eyes rolled and spotted a bloody katana lying on my palm, I was confused. The amount of blood all over the room was alarming, a primal fear and disgust clicked as my body decided to spring up from my bed. I ran my hand over my body to do a quick check, the fact that there were no open wounds was a relief, but not enough to calm down my furiously beating heart.
I tried to take in a deep breath, but the pungent smell of blood deterred my from doing so, an unpleasant audible signal of convulsion escaped my mouth instead. I shook my head, feeling a little light-headed as my vision blurred for a split second. 'I am fine.'- I told myself as I desperately try to regain my composure, as soon as my mind and body were in sync, I made a slow blink before I turned my attention to the once familiar surrounding, my room, now painted in blood.
I zoned out for a solid few seconds before I decided to inspect the weapon in my hand, a blood-soaked katana. I recognize it, it was one of my family's collection that I never cared about, and now it's in my hand, tainted with such unholy fluid.

I instinctively
reached down to the bottom of the bed only to pull out a well hidden diary of my own, I held it over my chest for long to celebrate our reunion. I tightened my grip on the katana as I stood on two legs on the puddles of blood of unknown origin. The curtains, slowly swaying along the quiet wind was already inviting me to take a look outside, and so I did, and I saw no one, not a single person on an usually busy road. I squinted my eyes, I knew something was up.

red-feather-isolated-on-white-background-clipart__k15718840.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back