• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ŦĦ€ ĆØŘŘỮРŦ€Đ ŦŘỮŦĦ

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
v66eH48.jpg

While the heroes of the worlds are off somewhere in the massive Universe training to become Masters of the legendary weapon known as the Keyblade. It was believed that the worlds had come to know peace all around due to the keyholes being locked by the Keyblade wielders. However, the dream of peace has always been considered nothing more than an illusion to those who wanted it.
Deep into the darker regions of every person's heart is darkness that everyone had always wanted to avoid and never believe that they had any bit of it inside of them. Now, with the heroes gone and no signs of their return; these dark sensations have finally decided to awaken themselves to reveal their true intentions from the dark depths of everyone's hearts.

More than ever before, heartless, nobodies, and even the Unversed have started to make themselves known across the lands of all the different worlds. Although the chosen ones of the keyblade are unaware of this disturbance the will of the keyblades and Kingdom Hearts itself are fully aware of the situation and have come to the decision that more chosen were to be picked out.
Even if the original idea of a mass amount of keyblade wielders was not wise of a decision was it was in the past, it appeared that for the time being; this was required.

One after another, light had descended upon multiple different individuals all over the worlds. All receiving a message that differed depending on the person's personality and eventually gifted a Keyblade that was believed to fit them properly. All of these individuals also had to go through the same trial that the other keyblade chosen ones were put through and finally given a choice in the final end.

While the new fond heroes started to recognize their powers one after another, some taking more time than needed. Worlds had started to collide with one another and eventually even end up merging with each other in the end, rather than destruction immediately coming across the worlds; destruction slowly crept it's way up due to the growing numbers of enemies. Even the might wizard Yen Sid had attempted to figure out everything going on, but yet he could not figure out what had happened aside from the fact that this was the doing of someone or something with enormous amounts of power.

Now, it all comes down to the new heroes of this generation. Whether or not they can stop the end destruction of the world.

---

OOC || Characters

Rules
Sir1y7e.jpg

1. No God Modding.

2. All profiles should be sent to me with the title of the PM called 'The Cursed Keyblade'.

3. There will be NO ONE playing as the Canon Characters from Kingdom Hearts. So...no one will be playing Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.

4. Disney Characters are allowed to be played as. Though keep them as NPCs and such, you are allowed to have the NPCs speak of the heroes and such like Sora, Riku, etc.

5. I will tolerate ZERO drama in this roleplay. There will only be three warnings before I completely remove you for causing problems in the roleplay.

6. I understand life is very busy. Though, if possible..i'd like to have people post at least once every three or four days if possible.

7. If you're going to be gone for a long period of time...let me know so that I do not kick you because of misunderstandings.

8. Any questions can be directed to me.

9. A minimum of at least 1 - 2 paragraphs a post would be much appericated. Writer's block is understandable, but please attempt to avoid one liners.

10. Rules will be added and/or removed as seen fit.

11. Have fun!​

Last edited:
large.jpg
Yamato Hotsuin
Location -- Inside a small café; New York
Time -- Late Morning
Interacting -- N/A
Tags -- Mena Mena Bornlucky Bornlucky Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko ChazGhost ChazGhost CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt SheepKing SheepKing

Sitting on the high stool at one of the small tables in the café, a young crimson haired male had stretched his arm all the way forward across the table while he rested his cheek against his arm lightly. His emerald orbs that were his eyes were directing right outside as he blinked a few times at the sight of people walking along the sidewalk passed his motorcycle that he had parked there in front of the café. The male had been traveling all around in search of answers to what this so-called Keyblade was and just what these strange black and white monsters were that kept appearing everywhere he went randomly.

Minutes after sitting there debating on what his next place was to visit, a young woman had stepped over and placed a small white cup onto the table that the male was sitting at. Greeting him and telling him that it was his tea that he ordered, the male simply thanked the woman before she walked off. Now, with his emerald gaze directed into the brown colored tea and his own reflection pointing right back up towards him; the male eventually took the cup by it's handle just to bring it to his lips slowly.
Right before he could even take a sip however, the sound of the door to the café swinging open rather quickly from how the bell rung at the top of the door had been the only thing to stop him from sipping his drink. Turning his attention to those who entered the room only to see that it had been a group of three large muscular men who seemed to be rather upset with the male who was drinking his tea at the table.

Without a word to any of the trio, the crimson haired male only lowered his drink down onto the table before waving to the young woman behind the cashier who seemed rather frightened. "Thank you for the drink, miss." Just with those few words, he immediately started to walk towards the door only to be halted by having his shoulder grabbed by one of the three large muscular men. The instant his shoulder was touched, the male quickly grabbed a hold of the wrist of the larger man just to flip him right over his shoulder and right out of the café, avoiding to let him hit his own vehicle.
In mere seconds, sirens could be heard echoing throughout the city as authorities rushed to the area. The other two men had immediately raised their fists to prepare and beat up the male who they were originally going to do in the first place. "Hey, you're going to pay for what you did last night kid! That was a dirty trick you pulled...taking the boss's motorcycle like that!" One of the trio spoke out as they rushed to punch the male who only got flipped straight onto his back rather easily.​

April "Kami" Konabell
c4b400b20f77978f5ed57a7f2cf0fb63.jpg

Mention: (A red haired guy) Nothingness Nothingness

A girl with white hair and light red, almost pink eyes, was eating her hamburger in the back of a cafe. Munching on a hamburger, April was currently reading a book about the different types of foods. "Interesting huh...so cheese and strawberries can be used as simple desserts with crackers. I should try this later when I have some more time." She was surprised that there were so many food out in the world. Just thinking about the possible food taste made her hungry again.

April heard some ruckus coming from the front of the store, the girl glanced up. She saw, from the looks of it, a fight starting to break out. The girl wasn't really fond of fights to begin with, the whole display of 3 muscular guys picking on the scrawny kid was just ridiculous. That idea in her head wasn't really sitting well in her stomach. It wasn't the hamburger that she ate either that was making her stomach upset. The white haired girl had to do something fast or this entire situation was going to get out of hand, probably ending up rather bad for everyone present.

So April did what any normal person would do, she stepped right up to the group of thugs harassing this poor individual. The young girl would then cleared her throat, causing only one of the thugs to give her a side eye. The rest of them weren't paying her any mind as they were too focused on the red haired male. Which was fine by her, April just needed to raise her voice a bit more. "Hey thugs. I called the police so if you want to get arrested....I suggest leaving while you still have your dignity intact." Her tone was no longer in a quiet whisper but instead occupants in the cafe could tell she wasn't joking.

man both of you with inserted images and fancy code while i'm an imageless person and just do basic stuff

AMANDA ROYCE III
Interaction Target: No one specific, but open to responses.

Another day of low sleep meant another day of heading to the nearby café to buy something to wake her up more. She can only accomplish so much in the morning without something warm energizing her, and it turns out that the drinks this place has turn out to have the perfect amount of kick to them. Not too bitter, yet bitter enough. Not too hot, yet hot enough. She would say coffee is up there on her list of favorite drinks, and she keeps it simple. She takes a cup of that, some sandwich, and orders a cinnamon roll of sorts as well. Not the healthiest decision overall, but she felt something big was about to happen, even if she wasn't fully aware of the what.

She didn't get much time to sit down and relax before she heard a commotion from around where she was sitting, since her preferred spot just happens to be one nearby the window looking out over the parking lot. She cranes her head a little as she turns around towards the door... and then immediately sees someone get sent quite literally flying out into the parking lot. Then she heard something about thievery, and... Well, this might be an interesting thing to watch unfold today. Definitely more useful at waking her up, since seeing people get thrown like that isn't an often event. And the other girl approaching seemed to make things even more interesting... So for now, she'll simply sit back and watch with interest. And to eat her food too, of course.​

image.jpeg

Name: Mura
Interacting with: No one
Open to interacting with: Anyone

A nice cup of coffee always cured the overwhelming stress of school, atleast Mura thought so. It had become a bit of a habit for the teenager. Every morning whether it be before school or the weekend, she would drag here's out of bed sacrificing a few hours of sleep, and walk on foot into the depths of the city to her haven where Mira could order a steaming cup of liquid heaven.

Taking her ridiculously styled her, Mura wrapped it around her thin finger as she mulled over the thoughts that bloomed into her head like a spring rose that had just began to bud. These thoughts typically never went anywhere but nevertheless would haunt Mura's mind into they finally disappeared into the depths of her mind. Taking another sip from the styrofoam cup, Mura felt a gentle calm embrace her head like a gentle blanket. Letting out a deep sigh, Mura basked in it with all of her heart.

After finishing her cup, Mura would usually awkwardly skitter her way out of the establishment as fast as possible either back home or to school. As she got up from her cushioned seat however, three gigantic men that looked more gorilla that human blocked her escape route. Mura could only watch as what could be compared to a bar fight began to happen. Immediately Mura backed into the establishment to try and separate herself from the situation as fast as possible. Pulling her hair practically out of her roots, Mura began begging to any higher being that might exist that the situation would be over as fast as possible so she could leave.​

Moo and Ace
Location- New York streets to unnamed cafe
Interacting- Currently no one
Talked about- Nothingness Nothingness
Blue_Chocobo_Pet.jpg

Many people one the street stopped and stared at a pair of strange creatures. They didn't what the two were other then a big strange bird and some kind of strange little masked monster. The pair of strange creature were Moo, a moogle, and his pet and best friend Ace, who was a chocobo. The pair had recently ended up in the big apple after a short series of mistakes and bad directs. "This place is so cool, kupo." Moo said looking around the city as he and Ace walked down the side walk. "But even if the sites are great we still need have a job to do as heroes, kupo" Moo said crossing his arms trying to look series. "We most find evil and stop it in it's tracks, kupo!" Moo added doing a dramatic heroic pose and pointing in a random direction.

Ace shook his head as he listened to Moo before looking in the direction he pointed. That when Ace noticed that three big men enter cafe and from outside it seems they were about to start trouble. So Ace tapped Moo arm with his wing and point to the cafe. "Ohh, good job Ace. Let go stop those villains, kupo!" Moo announced before the pair rushed over to the cafe. Once they got there they saw that a crimson haired man seemed to be already handling the thugs, even throwing one out of the cafe. "Huh I guess we're not needed... but that's for the best anyways, kupo. I would of just of hurt them to much." Moo said now watching the crimson haired man fight the thugs from right outside the cafe's front window.

Robin Pattison
Time: "Too early for this."
Mentioned: Nothingness Nothingness Mena Mena

"Robin, can you handle the situation I'm quite certain is only a few dozen feet from you?" An old, rather annoyed voice came over the earpiece on Robin's right ear. Mr. Johnson, his boss, was asking him to deal with the group of punks that had decided to disturb the peace and start a fight. This wasn't a part of his job, and Johnson was quite aware of that fact.

"No. You can tell the cop that just got here to handle it." Robin retorted to the old man, taking a sip of his coffee as he leaned against the wall, deciding just to observe the situation for now. "Besides, how do you even know I'm here?"

"You go there every morning, but decide never to bring anything back for the rest of us. But..anyway, there's a reason I'm asking you to do this instead of him. He just finished Police Academy, only just a few days ago got out of his desk job. He has no real experience dealing with this sort of stuff. Just..let him stand by? Take a few pointers? I'll get you that chair you wanted."

That bit at the end made Robin reconsider. "The chair?"

"Yes, the chair."

"The extremely expensive chair?"

"Yes, the extremely expensive chair."

"...Let me have a few minutes with them." Robin ended it there, taking one final sip of his coffee before tossing it into the nearby trash can and heading to cafe. His hand went to his wallet in his back-pocket as he walked, ready to flash his badge when he was close. If he just had to deal with a few meatheads that had more muscle than brain to get that chair, he was more than happy to do so.

Robin stepped over the man who managed to get thrown out of the cafe, looking down at him as he avoided stepping on the man. "Just stay there, I really recommend you don't get any ideas of continuing this." It was the only warning the man got and when Robin had looked up to see inside of the cafe, he noted a girl had decided to plant herself right between the muscular men and the redhead. She had a lot of guts if she was willing to do that.

"How about we not do this?" Robin rose his voice a bit as he opened the door to the cafe, wanting to be heard as he rose his badge up to eye-level with everyone. "I'm willing to let you all go with a warning, if you decide to just go your separate ways, maybe even go fight on some other street. I don't want it here. So either you all go home...or you keep fighting. Then you can spend the next few days in a cell together and get nice and familiar with each other. Go ahead, make my day."

Fion Galon
Location - Cafe
Mentions: Nothingness Nothingness , Mena Mena , CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt

Fion was having a somewhat relaxing time enjoying tea in a cafe he would often go to. It was a fairly normal morning for him nothing too spectacular most of the cafe's usual customers were there and it wasn't the busiest day he'd seen though he felt like things would soon change. Fion shook his head and finished his tea hoping he was just imagining things...though only a few minutes later he noticed what looked like the start of an unpleasant argument.

looked like a red haired man and three large men though things got interesting when Fion noticed the red haired man send one of the three men flying almost like a scene right out of a manga. Fion then noticed a girl walk upto the thugs and figured things might end up horribly if nobody intervenes. Of course as soon as he has the thought someone did pop up and say something looked like a cop maybe. Fion decided it'd likely be better for him to watch what happens rather then try anything stupid like helping.

He got up and moved to a seat with a good view of the parking lot not realizing someone else was already sitting there.

lYLWOVz.png

"Why is this happening!?"

Gale Voltaire

Mentions: Nothingness Nothingness CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Mena Mena
"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Gale shouted loudly as he ran across the rooftops of New York running from an unsightly monster. Gale looked behind him cautiously seeing the black amorphous shape of a shadow moving without any clear source. Gale let out another groan as the shadow gotten bigger since he last looked. "Why is this happening?! Shit!" Gale yelled once more as he cleared a gap between two buildings.

Gale slowed his hasten pace and took a few breathes as he sees that the self sustaining shadow stop in its track at the other end. It was kinda eerie getting a clear look at it. From here the shadow is not as flat as he first thought as it looked like black ooze. But before Gale could catch a break the shadow crawled it away down the building and before long it was nearly at the top. It was so fast! "Crap!" Gale grunted as he ran the other way as the shadow was so close to him now. It was right on his heels now! Gale tried to jump across the rooftop again, but as he jumped he felt something grab on his ankle as he was jerked back from the jump and he was slammed against the building's wall Gale let out a pained grunt as his face made contact with the wall and he felt his nose bleed and possibly break from the impact. But the harsh jerky action was too much for the thing grabbing him and it let go. As Gale fell down to he alley he looked up and he seen an arm coming out of the shadows form.

But he fell. And fell. And Fell. And fell though the air as it whistled by his ears. He was gonna die.

But he didn't. His body made impact with something much softer then cement. But the smell was repugnant. But he was alive. Gale let out a pained groan. While he didn't land on the cold hard ground he still fell a distance. But he pushed beyond the pain and looked around, it was a garbage pile. "...Thank god for New York disregard for cleanliness..." Gale Grunted as he pulled himself out of the garbage the smell lingering on him even still. But when Gale looked up at how high he fell he seen the horrifying image of the shadow that nearly killing him making its way to him even still. His spine felt a chill run down it and even with the pain running throughout his body, he ran. He ran, its a miracle he can still run so he's taking advantage of that miracle.

As he emerged from the alleyway with the not so amorphous shadow at his tail he sees that there is people dealing with their own issues and he couldn't get past the big jerks in his way. He has no time for this! Gale focused really quickly and suddenly in a flash of light a strange purple key like blade appeared in his hand and before anybody can react he used his keyblade to push one of the jerks aside and despite his small frame easily pushed the guy to the side and he hit the side building painfully, the grunt let out a grunt and Gale run past everybody in the confusion.

But suddenly after a few hasten paces the shadow from earlier somehow got around him and stopped him from going forward. "Leave me alone!" Gale yelled in both fear and anger at the independent shadow. But to his shock the shadow started to raise up from the ground and before long a pair of yellow eyes stared back at him.

in his confused horror Gale froze and when he tried to step back he stepped on uneven ground and fell on his back side and he couldn't help but look on as the shadow man with its long limbs and strange crooked antennae and its soulless yellow eyes stare at him. It opened it jagged mouth and suddenly it started making its way to him with the intent to consume his heart.

large.jpg
Yamato Hotsuin
Location --Outside of small café; New York
Time -- Late Morning
Interacting -- Mena Mena CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Bornlucky Bornlucky
Tags -- Mena Mena Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko SheepKing SheepKing ChazGhost ChazGhost CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Cerberus0807 Cerberus0807 Bornlucky Bornlucky

Standing before the group of three men as he awaited for them to continue their strikes towards their target, the male victim whose name had been Yamato Hotsuin only watched the trio with an uninterested expression for their reason of attacking him. In a matter of moments, before yet another charging attack could begin it had appeared as though a woman with white hair decided to step in between the two men and Yamato to speak to them. She had stated that she had called for the police, no doubt that had been the reasoning behind the sounds of the sirens echoing to reach this very spot at the moment. Exhaling a low sigh at the thought that he probably wasn't going to get out of this unscathed from the police department either, all Yamato could do at the time being was rub the bridge of his nose in annoyance of what he was supposed to do next.

As expected, it didn't take long before another male voice came up out of the group as it just so happen to had been someone from the police department after-all. Surely, there wasn't much need to expect that those within the café were probably confused and all watching the events play outside of the café at the very moment. "Officer...Let me explain--" Yet again, with another interruption out of nowhere; this time another male came rushing through the group in a rather frantic type of way only to have the sight of some kind of weird black small creature following him. Seconds right after the sight of the creature, the sight of the male holding onto a weapon that looked almost similar in shape but different design from what Yamato used once before came into view.

Seconds after the reveal of the stranger's weapon, black moving oozes started to crawl their way out from the alleyway just to surround the large group that had formed outside the café as well as the same ooze crawling out from the shadows from within the café. Forming all around the area at everyone's table, each of these 'shadows' hissed and growled as they turned their heads around frantically to look for who they would consume first.
All the while, back outside the sight of these things only brought shock to Yamato as he backed away from the sight of them slowly at first. "N-not...not again..." With his low whispers speaking out to himself, before Yamato could get far enough away from the creatures who immediately began to attack the three thugs who didn't seem to stand much of a chance before they were struck down and their hearts started to float up into the sky only to have them consumed by the shadow beings. Right at the sight of that, a black and red light formed in the center of Yamato's right hand as the sight of the same key-like weapon appeared in his hand from all those years ago. "This...again..?" Standing there with the weapon in hand, all that he could hear in his head were the same whispers of his voice; just like the very day he first had the weapon, the very words telling him not to be afraid and that the light would end up prevailing over darkness everytime.

Last edited:
April "Kami" Konabell
c4b400b20f77978f5ed57a7f2cf0fb63.jpg

Mention: Nothingness Nothingness CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Bornlucky Bornlucky

"So what will it be boys?" The girl had been determined to make sure that this person wasn't going to get hit anymore. "Hey little missy-" A thug was interrupted by another person, this time one looking like a police officer. She was shocked that they arrived so quick, honestly though she hadn't called the police and it had been a bluff on her part. So for the purpose sake of her threat, the girl just went with the police being there.

"Officer, this person had nothing to do with the disturbance. I believe it was the thugs over there." The white haired girl began to explain. Outside the front of the cafe doors, she could hear a sort of commotion. "Whoa!" April was caught off guard when another person bursting in the cafe, right through the large forming group. Following the male had been a dark shadow like creature. It looked a bit different from the black creatures that attacked her family, however April knew better.

Black ooze floated through the streets, every corner that was visible to light was covered by the ooze. The ooze itself slowly started to flowing into the cafe as well, just like that night. These creatures could be the same that took her family away from her. She watched as some of the occupants were attacked, their heart floating up to the sky only to be taken by those black creatures. "A-Ah.....not again!" April let out a scream, placing a hand on her chest while grasping her shirt.

The white haired girl was terrified. Even now, she was getting flashbacks of that night while watching the occupants of the cafe struggle for their lives. She did not want to be here. She did not want to be here. Thoughts like those kept circling in her head. April tried to look away but her body wasn't responding. Instead, a light tone of pink and white started to form in her hand. "What....?" In an instant, she held the same blade with a key shaped ending from back then.

Moo and Ace
Location- Cafe
Near- Mena Mena Nothingness Nothingness Bornlucky Bornlucky Cerberus0807 Cerberus0807 CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt SheepKing SheepKing Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko

Blue_Chocobo_Pet.jpg

Moo was hoping to watch a good fight but instead it seemed the heartless came and started slaughter. Moo was froze for second as the three thugs were taken by the shadows. Ace was able to knock him out of it by, well slapping Moo with his wing. Moo shook his head, took a deep breath, and made his grand entrance to the scene. "Don't worry civilians, I the great hero Moo will stop these monsters, kupo..." Moo said getting on top a table moving his hand to summon his keyblade... which didn't appear. "I said hero, kupo!" Moo said redo the pose with the keyblade still not appearing. Then he began waving his hand frantically until finally his keyblade appeared in hand. "Okay there... As I was saying I am the great hero Moo and I will stop these monster, kupo!" Moo said smirking and pointing his keyblade at the heartless.

Once his was done giving his introduction Moo look to see that crimson haired man who fighting the thugs earlier now had a keyblade in hand. And then he noticed that another person, a female this time, was holding keybalde. "Wait are you guys heroes to, kupo?!" Moo ask not pay attention as a shadow charged at him. Lucky for him though Ace did jump kick and knocked the shadow away. Ace made annoyed sounding bird call at Moo. "Ohh sorry Ace I got a bit side tracked, Kupo. Lets go!" Moo said nervously before pointing his keyblade at the heartless. The end keyblade glowed slightly before Moo called out "Balloon!". With that a color ball shot out of his keybalde and hit heartless and knocked them back. Then Ace charged at the same heartless and with another flying kick finished it off.

One heartless down, a lot more to go.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Mura
Mentioned: Mena Mena , ChazGhost ChazGhost Nothingness Nothingness CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt

Mura began to calm down the slightest bit when the police man finally interrupted the confrontation. She was going to make her escape if it weren't for the oily black Ooze that began to creep into almost every crevice and of the place. The teen could only cup her shakes onto over her mouth to stop the scream that almost erupted when the three burly men were slain and comsumed by the creatures.

She quickly glanced at the man with grass eyes to see how he reacted, but Mura's eyes fell upon the object in his hand. It was huge and had a peculiar key shape that was similar to the key that had appeared in Mura's own hand before. A tsunami of questions crashed into the girl's head as she tried to think of a rational explanation as to why and how he could also summon an oversized key. Mura had to however, shut down the queries so she could handle the main problem at hand.

The...things she had noticed, were also forming outside of the cafe, which would mean that even if Mura could run out of there she would most likely be in even more danger. She tried her hardest to form a plan that would result in her safety but nothing came. It was at the point where Mura was about to throw caution out of the window and charge into the equally blackened streets if it weren't for a tiny fuzzy creature and it's bright blue companion proudly proclaim that he would save them after summoning another key.

Seeing something so small be able to defeat one of the things filled Mura with determination to survive at all costs. Thinking back to when she first summoned the key, Mura felt a warm light envelope her hand until it form in between her fingers like ribbon. Looking down Mura witnessed the key form in her hands. It was shaped like some sort of wing and was quite light In her hands. Forcing her hands to stop trembling, Mura looked at a white haired girl who had also summoned the key and the red head. To be frank, Mura had no idea how to use her weapon in battle so before charging in, she wished to see how to use it properly or atleast how others were going to use it.

Robin Pattison
Time: Way too early for this.
Mentioned: Mena Mena Nothingness Nothingness SheepKing SheepKing ChazGhost ChazGhost Bornlucky Bornlucky

"Whoa!" Robin's voice rose as someone pushed one of the large thugs aside and sprinted past, yelling at something or someone that Robin couldn't see. "The hell is your proble-"Robin was going to chastise the guy for his behaviour, but he noticed the strange key...thing in his hands. "Wait.." Before Robin could get any answers, black ooze began to make an appearance in and around the cafe. This was something all new to him, that was for sure. Strange black creatures rose up, attacking the three thugs and taking their hearts before Robin could do anything to stop them. His eyes shot around, noticing that more than that one person had a large key with them now. The redhead, the girl who stood between the newly deceased muscle-heads and the redhead, some annoying rodent, and an absolutely terrified looking...guy? Girl? Whoever the last person was should be the least of his worries.

A blur of movement at his side caused Robin to blindly strike in that area, the sun catching his eyes and blinding him for a few moments. A grey light quickly flashed and he heard the noise of something cutting into something else. The sudden additional weight in his right hand certainly caught him for surprise as well. Squinting his eyes, he'd found that his own strange key-shaped weapon had made an appearance, the muted grey and red matching the pinstripe suit he was wearing. Oh it was far too early for this kind of mystery. Whatever had attempted to strike him a few moments ago had gotten itself cleaved in two by Robin's quick reflexes. Whatever this thing was, it didn't look like a gun would be any good against it. "If you've got one of these key things, I suggest you defend yourself!" He had to focus on getting people out of here before worrying about himself, so he focused on attacking only the creatures that went for any remaining patrons or workers that hadn't either ran out from the building or gotten consumed by the creatures. The general shape of the key made him want to use it like a bat, but the fact it was cutting suggested that he use it as a cutting weapon. The few strikes he made with weapon had taken care of three of the creatures, but with the amount that just kept appearing, it would take more than just him to deal with this.

Fion Galon
Location - Heartless filled cafe

Fion wasn't quite sure what happen'd some guy just showed up and now there are little black monsters everywhere. Though Fion wasn't too fazed by the black creatures as he had seen them before since a group of them ruined a great nap he was having only a few weeks back. "Oh great these guys again..." Fion also noticed alot of people pulling out key shaped swords which reminded him of the one he used to beat up the small creatures that attacked him.

He then decided he should see if he can summon his and so he put his hand out straight into the air and closed his eyes and concentrated on his hand. Then he felt the weight of a sword handle form in his hand and opened his eyes to see the black blade he had previously seen in his hand.
"Man this sword looks cool." He then heard a voice say he should defend himself. With that he turned to the nearest enemy gave a stupid grin and lunged towards it sword first.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Mura
Mentioned: CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt
Tags: Cerberus0807 Cerberus0807 ChazGhost ChazGhost Mena Mena Nothingness Nothingness Bornlucky Bornlucky Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko

The loud clash and slice of a metal object pierced Mura's ears as she snapped her head towards the cause. The police man had also summoned a weapon and had been able to completely decimate one of the creatures that inhabited the cafe with one quick slice. The androgynous teen couldn't help but gaze at the gigantic key in the man's hand. Compared to her own, the police officers key appeared to be almost twice as big and looked way more threatening. Only when he yelled out with a voice quite similar to thunder that anyone with a key should defend themselves, Mura snapped back to the current situation.

Quickly, Mura tried to gather up all of the information about the weapon Mura knew and how she could use it to her own advantage. While the fuzzy creature had been able to create round objects from the end magically, Mura doubted that she had the knowledge nor capability to do the same thing so she immediately ruled that out which left her the final choice of blindly attacking.

Gripping the light object, Mura gather her limbs together and formed a fighting stance that a martial artist would laugh at and with her heart beating faster than a drum, sprinted to the inky mess of creatures. Mura Raised her key into the air before bringing it down onto a monster. Expecting to see the monster to be cut in half, Mura looked down at the currently still living creature that was most definitely not dead. Before it could attack her Mura bright down the key two more times before it finally died. She muttered to herself "I guess It would make since that I'm weaker than a full grown adult" as she continued to bash the nearby creatures with her weapon.​

AMANDA ROYCE III
Interaction Targets: None, but responses accepted

Honestly, Amanda had just come here for something to wake her up. Sure, the incident near the door was a surprise, but at least it was a nice kind of surprise. These strange creatures of darkness... Not so much nice as they were irritating. And here she was expecting an in-and-out, but there goes that plan. Thankfully she's gone relatively unnoticed in comparison to the others in regards to target, but that might chance, so she looks around, and sees...

Other people here summoning strange key-like items? Is that what the thing she had found was? Well, she may as well try it herself. Close her eyes, focus... Breathe in, breathe out... Picture what it looked like in her head... Ignore the shadowy creatures around her, and... When she opens her eyes again, she can see a technicolor glow starting in her hand, but she also sees one of the shadowy creatures rushing towards her. So she's finally been noticed. All she can do now is hold her hands in front of herself defensively and start praying.

...Apparently fate had intercepted her at some point, since moments before the creature would have collided, the strange keylike object had appeared in her hands and the monster swiped at that instead. Just as colorful as it was this morning. She can't help but raise the ends of her mouth a tiny bit, cracking a tiny smile. Looks like things aren't hopeless for everyone here. Regardless, now begins her duel with the creature in a way of repelling it until it got too tired to continue. Endurance is her usual strategy whenever she's fighting anything, after all, and she can still sneak in attacks instead of just blocking everything.​

large.jpg
Yamato Hotsuin
Location --Outside of small café; New York
Time -- Noon
Interacting -- N/A
Tags -- Mena Mena Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko SheepKing SheepKing ChazGhost ChazGhost CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Cerberus0807 Cerberus0807 Bornlucky Bornlucky

After finally having the familiar key-like weapon in his hand appear just as it had done so all those years ago, the shock and confusion took little time to set in. All that was left in a matter of seconds was absolute silence around Yamato as the sounds of the scream from the white haired woman and the words from the small creature had become nothing more than muffled tones all around him. Yamato's emerald orbs just stared down at the weapon for a few moments as it continued to whisper it's words out to him, telling him to fight and survive.

The one thing that ended up knocking him right out of his trance-like state was the sounds of the sirens from the police cars reaching the scene with one after another the officers had pulled out their pistols, aiming it towards everyone; especially the shadow beings. Demanding everyone drop whatever was in their hands and to get to the floor, this including the black shadowy beings known as the heartless. Those very shadow beings only turning their gaze towards their new prey as they rushed the officers who opened fire only to have each and every bullet have no effect on them.

Just as one of the officers had been about to be attacked and killed off, Yamato had quickly slashed his keyblade to immediately rid the creature into a puff of black smoke in a mere second. Turning his attention back over towards the others who seemed to also hold their weapons by this point and the other shadow beings already preparing to attack everyone at full force by this point, without a word he rushed straight into battle to take down one after another of the shadows even if he didn't understand what was going on; there was always time for question later.

lYLWOVz.png

"Why is this happening!?"

Gale Voltaire

Mentions: TBA

So much was happening. Gale was frozen stiff, either it the fear or the pain from the fall finally catching up to him but finally as the shadow lunge at him with killer intent Gale woke up from his fear induced trance and rolled backwards away from the monster''s claw and back onto his feet where he lunge forward and slashed the living shadow horizontal killing it one shot which resulted in a heart flying up in the air.

"That's for almost killing me, you ass!" Gale yelled out in anger. As he looked around he sees the horror spreading all around him. Gale wanted to run and not look back but he let out a groan and started to steel his nerves. If he can fight he will. If only to return the favor of his broken nose and possible concussion.

Gale slashed though the shadows very quickly, killing one, two, and three in rapid secession. He made his way to inside the cafe to make sure the patrons can escape.

When he made it inside there were very few people. Most of the few left had thesent strange key like blades.

"Everybody, out now!" Was all Gale said as he cut his way though a couple small shadows creatures in the middle to give some of these people some breathing room.

Hopefully they listen.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Mura
Mentioned: Bornlucky Bornlucky
Tags: Cerberus0807 Cerberus0807 ChazGhost ChazGhost Mena Mena Nothingness Nothingness Bornlucky Bornlucky Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko

Mura immediately recognized she wasn't cut out for head on fighting. After a while each swing she took sent a jolt of pain through her arms and her attacks kept on missing. The only thing she did have was speed and in such a small space, even that wasn't good enough in this battle. Mura wished that she wouldn't have to admit it but the truth was right in front of her, she was weak and couldn't do this on her own. In her panicked state a monster had managed to hit her hard enough to cause her to fall onto the ground hard. The fall had sent a massive shock through her body and caused her to lose her candy red glasses. Any thoughts she had were replaced with one single word, 'run'.

Thankfully a teenager with hair as grey as dust under a black and purple hoodie had managed to clear some of the monsters that blocked the exit. Though the police with threatening guns were on the other side, Mura would rather take her chances with them. Quickly, Mura jumped back up and using the black ooze on the floor, practically slid over to the hoodied stranger instead of running out like she and the others were ordered to. No matter how much Mura wanted to, she just couldn't abandon the people still inside. Gripping the white key with more force than needed, Mura waited for the others to escape.​

Robin Pattison
Time: Just let me go home already
Mentioned/Nearby: Mena Mena Nothingness Nothingness SheepKing SheepKing ChazGhost ChazGhost Bornlucky Bornlucky Cerberus0807 Cerberus0807

"Everybody, out now!"

Robin's eyes glanced to the man who had been running just a short time ago before focusing back on striking at the black creatures. This key weapon was getting a bit heavier, slash by slash. It's not like he used a weapon similar to this in this job, and despite all the exercise he did weekly this was simply a bit too much for him. Swapping to his left hand, he dispatched another pair of the creatures then swung at an empty table with the intent of sending it into the nearby window. The wooden table crashed into the large pane of glass a loud crash came with it and the window came tumbling down. A bit unorthodox, but it would give anyone inside a second way out of the place other than the doorway.

Then the loud, distinct sound of gunfire came from behind Robin, the lack of ear protection causing his ears to ring as the loud booming of the pistols filled the air. Twisting around, he watched as a few of his co-workers fruitlessly attacked the Heartless and nearly lose their lives only for the redhead from earlier to save one of them. "You idiots! Put those away and handle anyone who's hurt!" Robin's voice loud, mostly due to the fact that he could barely hear but the anger of having to deal with coworkers and creatures he still had no knowledge made him want to shout to begin with. The cops who recognized just who Robin was complied, moving to handle anyone who had managed to get hurt during the whole ordeal.

Robin looked back to the inside of the cafe, noticing one of the workers had backed themselves into a corner, a look of absolute terror on their face. It looked like it was one of, if not the last person inside, and they had no intention of moving on their own, it would seem, and would certainly be attacked if someone didn't get to them quickly. Robin stepped through the broken glass and started to fight his way through the ever-growing amount of Heartless to get to them. The combination of using the weapon offhandedly and wasting energy with taxing slashes or movements meant there was no way he would ever make it to the person in time if he didn't get some assistance from someone. He'd certainly bitten off more than he could chew with this one, and was going to pay the price of getting in over his head.

Moo and Ace
Location- Cafe
Helping- CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt
Blue_Chocobo_Pet.jpg

More and more people seemed to start summoning keyblades. "Wow so many people have keyblades, kupo." Moo said as fired more colorful balls at heartless to cover Ace while he fought up close. But as things were starting getting under control or under control by Moo standards the police showed up and demanding every to put down there weapons. "Don't worry officers I am..." Moo began to say before heartless started going after police. Luckly them though one of the other keyblade user went to help them.

With police hopefully about to be handled Moo focused back on the heartless. As he did he notice person still in the cafe and it seemed they were not moving. The Moo looked to see one of the other keyblade user, a man who called the police idiots a moment ago, going after the person. But it seemed the keyblade user was biting more then they could chew though. "Ace we need to help save that civilian, Kupo!" Moo said pointing into the shop. Ace nodded and the two ran in after the other keyblade user to help. Ace kicked heartless away as Moo slashed away heartless as he they beginning helping the keyblade user.

April "Kami" Konabell
a59f93c546c1f9190ccb349c80b4c44779686f04_hq.jpg

Mention: N/A

"What is going on?" April was bewildered, looking across at all the cafe in shock. She wondered what was more strange, the key weapon that she had or the fact that she was starting to get strangely calm in the current events. She was getting calm despite the events that were happening around her, shock must've gotten to her already. Everyone that she could see, that weren't getting attacked by the dark creatures, had a key shaped weapon in their hands, including herself.

She noticed the red haired male had begun to attack the monsters with the key weapon, followed by the others that had them as well. April was not a fighter, she would just get in the way and become a burden for them. The best thing that she can do for them is to go into a corner so she wouldn't mess anything up for them. For the time being, the white haired girl decided she should try to stay away from the others and whatever those dark creatures were.

When she heard the grey haired male that had knocked into her earlier shout to get out the establishment, she wasted no time herself. "S-Sorry if I bump into you!" She sprinted past the others that were fighting the black creatures, along with the trouble police officers, letting her feet carry her out the door. Once reaching the outside of the cafe, she noticed the black ooze was already in the streets as well. Unluckily, April found herself quickly surrounded by the same dark creatures in the streets.

"K-Kah! G-Go away!" The white haired girl screamed again, she could feel her legs shaking where she stood. One dark creature from the crowd launched at her, the girl ducked her head. It sailed over her head, crashing to the others that were waiting for her. Another jumped towards her, April rose her weapon and wildly waved it at the creature. She waved again and again while her eyes were closed, she appeared to be panicking. At last however, a strike managed to hit the monster.

Fion Galon
Location - Heartless filled cafe
Mentions: ChazGhost ChazGhost , Mena Mena

Fion continued fighting the shadow's which were surprisingly weak and went down in one or two strikes at most. He then noticed a massive blue bird and a small creature he'd never seen before. "What the hell is that adorable thing?" Fion then decided to move towards the creature to find out what exactly it was. Though before that more shadow creature popped up in front of him so he decided maybe he could find out after defending himself.

Fion quickly slashed the enemies away however new enemies began to keep forming so he felt it likely would be best to try and leave though he really wanted to know what the cute furry creature was...Fion took the wise decision and ran outside of the cafe just to see things really weren't much better outside then they were inside. He soon noticed an enemy jumping towards him after it just missed someone else so he quickly slashed the enemy in half and let out a somewhat annoyed sigh.

Fion then noticed the girl the monster missed was just standing swinging her weapon around wildly so doing the noble thing Fion ran towards the girl to help her out.
"Likely a stupid question but umm miss are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back