• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

These Emoji Shits

Salt Lord

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
Judging on the title, I can assume everyone on this thread knows what they're gonna read.

So I know that the emojis are default and came with the platform the new site was built on (?), but I'm actually really surprised they haven't been removed/replaced yet. That's actually what I was hoping I could achieve by making this thread.

I know that there's the text box thing going on (?), and in fixing it, there's a possibility of yet another glitch, but if there are any free mods with the power to get rid of the ugly things and maybe make some that are more appealing, can that be a thing that could happen? Or, at the very least, make it so that they don't replace the normal text faces such as : D or : / ? 

can't stand this thing : ) turning into this thing :)  

There's a new set in the works. : )

please understand how long art takes to make. just because something is small does not mean that an incredible amount of skill and effort isn't involved.

small things are very hard to put detail into, especially when you literally only have fixed squares to work with, please realize

and that only the most amazing mod could possibly make an entire new set and also make them look appealing and wonderful

but who knows maybe the best, coolest, smartest, cutest mod in the entire world has already made emojis and they are in the process of being implemented but a date as to when it will be finished cannot be given

but this is all hypothetical

Last edited by a moderator:
W-well, to be honest... I DID like the cute blue ones from before better... 

These a-are ok to me, though! ^^;;

W-well, to be honest... I DID like the cute blue ones from before better... 

These a-are ok to me, though! ^^;;

lol we got even better ones dude, don't worry. they're in the process of being implemented but a date as to when you'll see them on the site can't be given because we're not sure. there's a lot of things that go into maintaining a site and i gotta admit that updating emoticons is probably pretty low on the urgency list. there's also probably more that goes into it than you'd think at first- like assigning every one a text shortcut. There's over 80, I'd know bcuz I made them, and that's a lot.

If you're hung up about not being able to use classic emoticons, just do this:

For example, let's say I want to type in ":)". "How on earth did you just do that?" You might ask. That's what this is all about.

It's quite simple, really.  

Type in " : " and then type in any character besides the " ) ". For example, ":9)". Finally, file back to your middle character and delete it.

@Salt Lord

@Ghost

Yay! 

I can't wait for the Big Code Update and new Emojis! Literally how I fell in love with the site! :3

Haha, I completely understand it takes time, though, and I will wait patiently until it's implemented!

PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL POSTED ON ONE OF MY THREADS

but sadly, precious cinnamon roll has not made any new emojis ;-;

it was a joke

even though im the cutest, coolest, best mod in the whole wide world, ghost may be perhaps may be maybe may be maybe making some 

i do not know how to art

he is cool but still not as cool as me just saying

it was a joke

even though im the cutest, coolest, best mod in the whole wide world, ghost may be perhaps may be maybe may be maybe making some 

he is cool but still not as cool as me just saying

I know

kinda assumed they were in the making when he hinted at it

and I completely agree

no one's cooler than rpn's precious cinnamon roll

wow maybe ill pruposley make sure these emoticons takr 20 thuosans years too come out f u 2 i cant believe i work this hard and this is the thanks i get 

SMFH whats a ghost gotta do for ppl to relizase The Truth

wow maybe ill pruposley make sure these emoticons takr 20 thuosans years too come out f u 2 i cant believe i work this hard and this is the thanks i get 

SMFH whats a ghost gotta do for ppl to relizase The Truth

whts smfh

It means shake my fucking hairdryer tbhwyfam i dont c d problem???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back