• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy There's a Beat

MissingBolt

Inactive , But This Place Is In My Thoughts
Zack sat in the back of the class , with his headphones on , the color on his body pulsating to the music , he was waiting for class to start , there were only 5 or 6 or so people in the class at the moment , the over flow , but he was there early , not being able to sleep , so he sat down in the very back row , put on his headphones , shut his eyes and waited while their teacher sat at the front of the room reading a boom

Last edited by a moderator:
Gwen wandered into (what she hoped was) her homeroom classroom. Since she was early by about 15 minutes, she took a seat in the front of the classroom and shuffled around the few supplies she thought to actually bring, nervous about being the one to start interaction with any of her new classmates.

'Talking to people shouldn't be this scary...' she thought, avoiding making any eye contact at all with the people already inside the room.

Cecily skipped into the classroom, excited to get started. Unlike a lot of people, she really liked school. Although, it was less about actually learning and more about getting to meet to new people. School was less about learning core course and more about learning about people. Cecily loved hearing people's stories. Where they're from, what their family is like, what they're interested in, things like that. But that could just be due to the fact that she almost never paid attention in class (and her grades reflected that). If there was a class in just having conversations, the girl could easily get an A. Hardly able to stay still, she took her seat in the middle of the classroom.

Zack felt the small vibration of the door opening and shutting , he opened his eyes Seeing Gwen and shutting his eyes once again

"Well thats Two" the teacher spoke

Iurden wandered into class quickly scanning over the room. He saw two girls and a boy. one girl looked nervous and the other a complete opposite. he chose to sit next to a window strategically in between all three of them. ' i wonder what kind of mysteries lie behind each one of these new charecctters' he thought paying special attention to the super quirky girl jitterbugging in her seat.

(How do you sit between them? xD Zacks in the back...UNLESS UHMUHGUD YOUR IN A TRIANGLE O3O)

Zack looked up again before shutting his eyes once again

"Now were only missing..." he swallowed "FIshy...." the teacher spoke looking up at the class

'fishy?' iurden thought 'cool name wonder whom that could be' he scanned the room once again and his eyes landed on the boy in the back ' wait are those accents pulsing?!' he thought. since iurden has had such a normal life he has never really had any contact with any other people besides pop or rocks. astonished and slightly memorized by the pulsating lights he watched the boy.

(( not to be creepy in any way O-O))

"Its a Nickname given to him a long time ago by his Peers , well Peer , that being Zack , their in the back" he motioned at Zack "Ive had them both in my class before , not for a few years , but none the less I see them around the school"

Zack's green accents began violently pulsating brightly , as Zack remained calm ,

" that's so cool!!" iurden exclaimed geeking out over the nick name and the lights on zack. " how does that even work?" i said out loud more to himself" than anybody else.

The Accents on his Body and Jacket Are like Audio syncs , they pulsate with Every sound he picks up , if you watched one of the lines of pulsating hair for an entire song , and video taped it , and had software set to the right pitches for the song , you could get the acoustics of said song , and because like his genre , he listens to mostly techno and pop and electric types of music , his accents sometimes flip out like that , you get used to it" the teacher said looking back down to his book

" that's really amazing i have never met a techno before" he said getting up and walking over to the boy. when he got to his seat he reached put and touched one of zacks strands of hair " oh sorry didn't mean to do that" he exclaimed. sometimes he forgets that its rude to touch people and his inner curious side comes out. " sooo... zack right?" he said while rocking back and forth on his heels trying to release the tension.

Zack opened his eyes to see Iurden , he slid off his headphone which music could now be heard blasting from them , the beats matched those that Zacks hair had been giving off which was much calmer now , pulsating at his own voice "What? sorry I had headphones on"

" oh um i said hi and that your name is zack right?" iurden said feeling better thinking he didn't notice about his whole fit of curiosity. ' i would kill to get a chance to experiment on him' ' what the heck NO! you do not do that to people!!' he thought. mentally fighting with himself.

"yeaa...." Zack trailed off into silence , the color in his accents , jumping up at his voice but as he trail off so did they back to a dead dark green

Gwen had turned a little bit, finally looking up from her spot at the desk in front.

"I knew the fundamentals of some tech traits, but I never guessed they would be that... flashy..." She murmured, her interest firmly grabbed by the pulsing lights. While looking back, she had also noticed the hyperactive girl from earlier bouncing about in her seat- her colors taking hold of her interest purely by how bright they were. Taking a deep breath to re assure herself, she finally managed to spit out a few words-

"Um, Miss- I was wondering what sort of music are you?"

She cringed at her own wording, then closed her eyes and braced for impact.

Fishy kicks the door open, stumbles in and sits next to everyone. he then pulls out a graham cracker, inserts it through a slot in his scarf, and starts eating.

s'up" he mutters through his full mouth.

"Nice to meet -" he was cut off by Fishys entrance "Dude , really? still with the Grahm Crackers?"

The Teacher sat up from his book "Well this is the entire class for now , the over-flow students , anyway we have another ten minutes before class starts so get to know eachother..." he then went back down to his book

"Im not sure....he grabbed my hair then said Hi" Zack shot him a odd look then looked back at Fishy "But Seriously"

'OH CRAP!' he thought ' he really did notice! iurden you idiot' he mentally scolded himself 'nice way to make friends' "oh... yeah sorry 'bout that " he said rubbing

the back of his neck

(( another typo jesus))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back