• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐍 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.

66489f9eae70f3e6b0ca02977fada115.jpg

╰┈➤ ❝ Hi, hello! Welcome to the ooc chat! Ask any questions here or share your thoughts!

hii everybody ! ill make the cs thread in a second!
cwosont cwosont i think illustrated fcs would fit the most? though to be honest, if anyone decides to link a realistic fc to better show their character, i wont mind either! picrews and descriptions are also totally fine < 3

hii everybody ! ill make the cs thread in a second!
cwosont cwosont i think illustrated fcs would fit the most? though to be honest, if anyone decides to link a realistic fc to better show their character, i wont mind either! picrews and descriptions are also totally fine < 3
I figured illustrated would work well for any of the non-humans LOL Perf! I think I'll be trying my hand at the suggested Duke role~

oh yeah, definitively! i only ask that if theres art that its credited ofc 😼 i'm so excited to see what you guys have in mind

just dropping a littol.. cuckoo concept...... we'll see if i find it in myself to finish her cs 😞😞 praying the juicy lore carries me thru it

got called in to work a lil later today, so i'll probably have more fine details to polish my cs tonight!

was struck by inspiration and iphigenia's concept is now up 🫣 hello everybody, very excited to be here !!

hi everybody!! the concepts are looking so juicy oml im so excited 😳 the way i woke up today and immediately got grabbed by my cat smh, someone save me

omg everybody is so creative and i mean this in the wig snatching way. all these characters are SERVINGG

would you guys want a cs deadline? to be honest i already set up the discord and everything so, i think once we have a decent amount of characters done i cud start letting ppl in!!

its so cold here right now send help,, winter is my enemy

would you guys want a cs deadline? to be honest i already set up the discord and everything so, i think once we have a decent amount of characters done i cud start letting ppl in!!

its so cold here right now send help,, winter is my enemy
I think a deadline is good!

listen the cold is holding me by the scruff too, but I’m always down for a deadline

i'm also cold asf but i'm lowkey about to crack open the window just to listen to the rain lmaoo

wud wednesday work for you guys?? AND THE SELF CARE i love listening to rain 🫡

Hello! Has anyone claimed or is planning to make a "supernatural detective" character? I plan to make a character who is very passionate about learning the mysteries of Theodan and the Rift. She will also be living in a van lol
Edit: WAIT, there's no van in this time period... a carriage.

Last edited:
Inspiration struck so meet the mysterious Masked Painter! He is just trying to make art and hide the fact that he is actually three cats stacked upon on each other in a coat.

Hello! Has anyone claimed or is planning to make a "supernatural detective" character? I plan to make a character who is very passionate about learning the mysteries of Theodan and the Rift. She will also be living in a van lol
Edit: WAIT, there's no van in this time period... a carriage.
i dont think anyone has! though im not sure aaa,, thats a really cool concept < 33 id love to see what u come up with!

neon reverie neon reverie the way i would sacrifice any amount of money for him to marry me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back