Biological Age

Appears To Be Age

Male
Species 

Angel
Power

Cryokinesis
Secondary Abilities

- Frigokinesis: ability to control/create snow.
- Cryokinetic Constructs: ability to create objects out of ice, including allies/soldiers, for limited periods of time..
- Freezing Temperature: ability to decrease the air temperature around the user.
Personality

Theo grew up a happy angel, considering the things his been through, his sister dying at the hands of a demon on earth for an example.  He is quite enthusiastic, his instructors finding a very difficult to get him to stay quiet.  He enjoys to use his power to prank the other angels by turning their drinking water into ice or making it snow...  The angels with the ability to control fire melt the snow right away.  The only people that he has left in his life are his instructors and a few friends that talks to... a lot.  When he talks it's usually to large groups of people and not just one person individually.
Biography

Theo lived a happy life with his older sister, his parents never making it into the higher ups and ended up dying from old age when he was young.  His sister went on a training camp with her instructor, when he was just starting his years with an instructor.  She ended up dead.  Though he went through a lot in his 15 years being an angel he keeps a smile on his face.  His instructors consider him 'smart' he in fact doesn't like that term, he doesn't think he's smart at all.  He doesn't really try with the work his given, he finds it a bit to easy.  
Stats
Strength

4 + 2 = 6
Speed

Endurance

7 + 2 = 9
Agility

Luck

5 + 2 = 7
Intelligence

8 + 4 = 12
Cunning

Charisma

10 + 2 = 12
Intimidation

Additional Abilities

- Joker (+2 to intelligence, charisma and luck)
- Mage (+2 to endurance, intelligence and strength)

(I'm sorry that the personality and biography are short, I'm just bad with coming up with stuff like the backstory)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, he looks pretty good. Technically I was going to have that the children haven't been to Earth before, but perhaps this ill fated Training Excursion could be the reason why they don't go to Earth anymore? Maybe if you could add a couple more sentences or so to the personality, just saying a bit more about his emotions and habits or something, (and if you are able, a bit more into your bio, but if you can't that's okay) and you should be alright, I think. I'm trying to not force people to write heaps and heaps of text, so as long as I can imagine enough of your character it should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back