• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Theme bug?

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
as of now 11:56 PM Caribbean time there is something odd going on for me. Right now the site is my usual white theme, no problem but when i click on a certain section of a hosted project RP this type of RpN site appears and slows down my PC GREATLY to even a stand still and it confused me a lot. Is this glimpse of the future? or some error?

Capture.PNG

It's the Night Life theme, which runs slower than the other themes. You can change themes using the 'Theme' button at the bottom of the page. Hosted Project GMs have the option of forcing a theme on particular pages and you can't change out of it, so you'll have to either ask the GM to change it or just live with it.

It's the Night Life theme, which runs slower than the other themes. You can change themes using the 'Theme' button at the bottom of the page. Hosted Project GMs have the option of forcing a theme on particular pages and you can't change out of it, so you'll have to either ask the GM to change it or just live with it.

This.  Although in defense of the GM (assuming that's what happened), it doesn't run slower on all machines, so they may not know it's causing problems.

This.  Although in defense of the GM (assuming that's what happened), it doesn't run slower on all machines, so they may not know it's causing problems.

Haaaa thanks!
I did ask the GM and yep they have force the use of this theme but i will live with it

But thanks for telling me help a lot to understand the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back