• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Them Supernatural Spooks!

Milo A Beilschmidt

We all need a little boost from our inspirations.
(Let there only be 1-3 roleplayers. AND PLEASE! JOIN ONLY IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE ROLEPLAYING! I do not want to waste this rp...)

A place full of ghosts, werewolves, vampires, just every single fricking freak! They all live in the same lovely planet of ours. Although, this world just isn't the same as before. We were all in the same spot now. The supernatural apocalypse is near. We just have to stop, ye? Yea. But it's not easy. At all! We just need to go to the 'end' of the Earth. Now what the hell does that suppose to mean?

Well then. Are you prepare for the apocalypse? If we aren't there to help the mortals, then there goes extinction. After all, we are part freak, part human. It's like we're demigods, but we're actually not gods. We have freak-blood inside us. As in supernatural stuff. We can't really die, but we do have a weakness. Only the ones who have both bloods can fight for both their survival and the mortals'. We do have our own power, too. Depending on what kind of freak you are. Why did I call you freak? Well, it's what the humans call us. Sure, we're different, but we're helping them. Don't have to be all mean to them back. We're suppose to help. We're also different than our freakish moms or dads. You'll figure it out.

One more thing...

Don't die. Or you'll end up in the most terrifying, painful place on the entire universe. Limbo, but it's the most intense limbo than any other limbo. Made for half-freak, half-mortal. Only way out... Is to either have your friends get you out of there... Or you will have to face your fears.

No one knows how that goes.

Don't worry. I'll lead the way. The name's Illusion. I'm not that kind of Illusion. Just a survivor. I'm not going to be around so much, but I'll be watching over you. Hey, I'm like the God above. Not really, but you know what I mean.

Good luck, Freaks!

START OF ROLEPLAY:

At the lonely abandon apartment, I went inside. I head up the stairs, being all traumatized. I didn't know what happened back there. All I know was that I fricking got out of that place. I shouldn't be afraid anymore. I shouldn't be afraid of THEM. I'm free from terror.

I landed on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. My wrists hurt, because of the chains wrapped tightly around my wrists. I can't remove them. They hide my scars, even though hiding the scars doesn't matter anymore. But whatever. They're from the limbo. What a terrible life I have. Wait, if I died... Am I the undead? Or am I just... Still... I don't know. I can't believe that stupid demon found out my weakness. I'll just have to lay low for a few days. What day is it anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back