The Zombie Apocalypse [Inactive]

Daniel looks at Kageki and shakes his head, "I'm really sorry man... I can't believe this..." He sighs and looks at Mizune, thinking about what she had said before.

Natalie shivers, and she wraps her arms around herself. "Kageki, I don't what to say... These are our classmates, teachers, and friends for crying out loud! It's not fair!" She turns away. Feeling ready for a mental breakdown, but holds herself back. It was not the time or place. People needed to know everything was going to be okay, and if one of them broke down now, all order that was made, will be lost.

Daniel sighs, and looks down, "Listen this sucks big time, but... We got to continue..." He looks apologetically at Kageki then turns to Mizune, "Mizune, I'll go with you to help get clothes. Natalie are you able to get some people to help you finish setting up...?"

Natalie keeps her back faced to them, with her arms crossed, but nods, "Yeah..." She turns slightly to look at them, and shakes her head in disbelief.

Kageki looks down at his feet while his friends do their best to comfort him. After they finished he looks up, smiling softly at them. "Th-thanks. Things aren't going right at the moment, but we need to fix up the place so this won't happen again." He looks at Nathalie with a forced smile. "What do you need help with? I looked around the gym and didn't see anyone else bitten. So I think it's safe to say we're fine for now."

Mizune gives him a side hug and goes to sit next to Daniel. "Hey, I need you to get the guys sizes,I'll get the girls so make sure to get the right size of underwear for them haha. I'll start asking the girls and guys to move to one side of the room." Mizune walks away and starts telling everyone to move to different sides, waiting for instructions from Natalie and Kageki. She asks all the girls their sizes, writing it down on paper as she walks along the rows of girls. She sighs once shes done and waits for Daniel on the second floor near the windows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Natalie smiles sadly and nods at Kageki, "Good... Um... Well we pushed out the bleachers for others to sit. Now we just need to set up some mats underneath them for the wounded, and we need a table in the center of the gym for all the rations... Do you want to set up the table, while I work on the mats?" Natalie looked around trying to see how many people were injured. There was a good amount, but luckily most weren't that bad, or were already treated. Still though... Natalie sighed.

Daniel nodded and rushed to get sizes for guys. Many of them scowled at him, and asked him why he was going to risk his life for clothes, and Daniel just grinned at them and told them he was there hero. Which of course, earned him more scowls. Daniel got all the sizes and wrote them down in a notebook. He also got the names of all the guys, which was good for a head count to keep track of the... Numbers decreasing. Daniel forced himself not to think about that and went to meet up with Mizune. He got up to her and pointed at the notebook. "Got everything I need. What about you?"

Kageki smiles and puts his hand on Nathalie's shoulder, "It's fine, let's help the people here and now ok? I'll go find a table and help you with the mats if I finish it quickly." He walks away and heads to the basement yet again, this time alone and to different rooms. He sees Mizune and Daniel talking to students. He smiles to himself when he sees Daniel talking to guys. He reaches the basement and looks through the rooms. He sees a few stable desks and 2 long tables, but they're all too big for just him. He goes back up and calls over two guys to help him. They get the desks up quickly and head to get the tables. They get one quickly without breaking a sweat. But as they grab the second table, they hear glass break in the room next to them. Kageki remember he left his gun with his friends, so he grabbed a piece of 2x4. "Guys, go to the door. If something goes wrong run up and find someone named Mizune ok?" They nod as Kageki slowly moves to the room slowly. He hold the plank up incase and turns the corner. .....Nothing. He looks around a little. He lowers his weapon, "Guys, it's clear. Something must have broken the window. We need to barri-" A zombie jumps out, almost biting him. He pushes the zombie away, swinging at it with the plank. He hits the body, but it keeps coming. It lunges for him one more time, knocking down some boxes. Kageki hits the zombie in the head, finally killing it. As he turns around, he slips on the cardboard boxes and falls on the glass, cutting his arm. He gets up slowly, holding his arm. "....I got to get to Mizune and the others." He limps out seeing that the guys left already. He heads up the stairs and sees Mizune with some girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie went to set up the mats and got a few volunteers from some seniors, who were surprisingly calm about the whole situation. Together they made little rooms with "bedding" so it could be more comfortable. When they were finished Natalie thanked the seniors and went out to see how Kageki was doing with the tables. When she only saw one table out she looked at them confused and searched around for Kageki. "Um... Have you seen Kageki?" She asked several students. They shook their heads, and walked away from her. Natalie frowned, and began to feel concerned. "Kageki!?" She called out for him. She walked around a little bit then saw his friends. "Where's Kageki?" They pointed at the stairs and Natalie turned seeing him climbing up. She gasped when she saw he was limping and ran over. "What happened!? Are you okay!?" She scanned him over and couldn't tell if it was serious or not. The only thing she prayed for was... That he was not bitten...

Mizune nodded at Daniel and goes to talk to some of the teachers. She sees someone limping out of the corner of her eye and whips her head around to look, seeing that Natalie had gone to him she quickly ran over to kageki and laid him down on a mat and checked his wound. Searching and dabbing away the blood. She sits back relieved that he was not bitten. She hugged him tightly and buried her face into his chest, whispering. "I thought you were a goner...and that I might have to leave you.." She hids her face as tears go onto his shirt, her not making a sound at all so as to not worry the others around her.

Kageki smiles at the both of them. "Guys, I'm fine. A few of us went to get tables and a zombie broke through. ...Almost got me too. We need to patch the window up fast." He winces when Mizune cleans him up. His sleeve cut up, but nothing too bad. He smiles as Mizune hugs him, hugging her back. "Hey, it's going to take more than just one zombie to take me. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere ok?" He wipes her tears away with the clean side of his shirt. "I need to find the two guys with me so we can get that last table. We need someone to get the window boarded up, and any other windows down there." He slowly gets up and tests his arm out. He looks down, whispering, "Guys, you know what you need to do if things get bad, don't hold back." He looks at them smiling, and waves as he walks off.

Mizune wipes her eyes again and nods sadly and stands up, goes to a student to her left and asks her to help bet some others board up the windows. She goes back up to Daniel and nods, "Yea i got everything so lets head on out now. think you can carry allthose clothes? we don't enough time we have about three-four hours the most since once it gets dark we have to block all the windows, anything that can see into the gym so the zombies dont see the light. I called my dad on my walkie talkie and he said that he'll drop off anything else, weapons and food wise we have at home." Mizune says as she looks at Daniel in the eye. "You ready to hit the streets?"

Kageki walks with the student and finds the two guys that helped him earlier. They looked a little shocked at his arm, but Kageki told them to forget it. He tried picking up the last table with the the guys, but they stopped him and told him the got it. He sighed and went to find the other student to board the windows. He walked into the room where he was attacked, blood covered glass and the zombie's body lay on the ground. He frowns, and tries to find something to board up the windows. The student called him over with a worried voice. Kageki runs over, and sees a fairly large window. Boarding it up might be difficult. But what it was what was outside the glass that scared them. This room was a special room. From how it was placed, you can see the world outside. They saw a large group of zombies, dead bodies, guns, and food on the ground. Fires and flipped cars were adding to the mess. Kageki turns to the student. "We....we need to barricade this up really fast...."

Daniel nods at Mizune, "Let's go. And I can carry the clothes, don't worry." He takes his double pistols out and gets them prepared. He felt strangely confident, and felt ready to do this. Daniel was surprised from that, but was grateful about it too. He went towards the gym exit and waited for Mizune. "You lead. I got your back." He said to her.

Natalie had walked off and had started setting up the food on the table as soon as Mizune, and Kageki left. She was glad they had gotten the other table up afterwards, because she was running out of room. She organized everything into categories to help people find what they are looking for. Once finished, she took a step back and examined her work. Satisfied she nodded. Next up, get everyone on the bleachers, and find volunteers to help out by the food, people to guard the windows and doors, and anyone willing to help with the injured.

Mizune smiled ready as she'll ever be, strapping on two pairs of pistols on her back, two on each or her legs and waist, of course with the extra ammo. "We're heading out! Kageki! Natalie! Matashta!" Mizune grins sheepishly and heads out their only exit and lands quietly on the ground waiting for Daniel to catch up. Once he lands next to her, she takes off making sure she's at a speed he can cope with shooting zombies in their paths. She cuts through a secret way out and heads towards the abandoned mall. Heading first to the girls section, making sure to keep Daniel on guard. She grabs everything on the list, quickly labeling them. She runs out with the bags strapped to her back and taps Daniel on the shoulder before heading to the guy's section. "Daniel, we have another two hours...make this quick. Once it gets dark, it would almost be impossible to get back. I could get back alone, but I'm not about to take the risk of losing another. So go on ahead I'll be right behind you in the shadows."

Kageki and the student work furiously on boarding up windows, saving the big one for last. The two guys had left already and Kageki said his thanks. From time to time his arm would hurt, forcing him to stop. Room after room, they board windows and check for any unwanted guests. This time, Kageki brought his shotgun just incase. They come to a locked door. Not wanting to take the chance of zombies breaking in, Kageki blasts the door open. As he opens the now shatter door, he hears Mizune yell out. He smiles and whispers, "Ganbare you two...." As the dust settles, he see a generator and long ropes of Christmas lights in the room. He smiles to himself and turns to the student. "Hey, take the lights up top. We can put these on the floor when it's dark so zombies can't see. It could help guide us at night." She nods, and carries the lights over. As Kageki inspects the generator, he hears the student scream and drop the lights. His heart sinks and he runs over to her. He sees her, frozen in fear. He calls her, but she's still frozen. He walks over and looks where she's looking. The large window...now flooded on the other side by zombies. Kageki grabs the girl by her shoulders. "Look at me...get a few more people to help me board this window up. It'll be fine ok? Just bring the lights up afterwards and you're done."

Daniel nodded, "Trust me. We'll get back okay." He glanced over into the guys room, and back at Mizune, "Besides, the guys weren't as high on demand for clothes as the girls were!" He chuckled softly, surprised he could joke at a time like this. He went inside the locker room and quickly gathered everything on the list. Or at least as much he could. He found the extra locker with food and ammo in Mizune had mentioned before, and took everything he could out, stuffing it into the bag. Afraid he wouldn't be able to fit anymore, Daniel squeezed the last of things into the bag as best he could. He zipped it up, struggling a bit, but managed it overall. Finished, he ran out of the locker room, looking at the time. They had a little while before dark still. Daniel felt confident they could make it back. He whispered loudly, "Mizune, where are you?"

Natalie got up onto the bleachers so she could try to get the attention of others. They were getting riled up again. Panicky, and frightened. Conversations were loud and very scattered. Frowning, Nat thought about how she was going to do this. Finally she just tried to yell out to them. "Everybody! Can I get your attention!?" It didn't work. Not even the slightest. She would be lucky if she got two heads to turn towards her. "People listen to me!" Still didn't work. Frustrated, Natalie clenched her fists and screamed, "EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" This worked better. People turned towards her, surprised, and watched her, eyes filled with fear. Natalie calmed down a bit. "Okay. Now that I got your attention, here is what I need you to do. Most of you, I want you to come sit on these bleachers, and try to be more calm... Please! Although I do need a few of you, who think they can help out, do some things. First, one or two students need to run the food table I have set up over there." Natalie points to the tables with food organized on them. "Then, I need people to help the injured get under the bleachers, and stay to help them out. We need brave students to be guards and watch by the exits. Lastly, anyone who thinks they can help make sure everything is sealed up, like mechanics, you guys will be very helpful too." People watched Natalie and listened, most ready to comply. Natalie could tell they still were all panicked though. "Listen. I know what's going on right now is... Not normal. Or anything close to that... But if we want to get through this, we have to remain calm, strong, organized, and we need to stick together. We'll be okay, if we can do those things... Now... Can you all please do what I asked? And those who think they can do those other jobs, come talk to me down there." Natalie stepped down off the bleachers and watched students file up them. She went to the edge of the gym and waited for people to approach. Slowly multiple people came over and offered to help. Maybe this plan will work out after all, Natalie thought.

Kageki, a few more students, and a teacher block up the window with 2x4. They leave just a small opening so they can see outside. Kageki smiles at them. "Thanks guys, go up top and relax for now." Kageki follows them out, grabbing his gun. As he walks up, he sees the gym walking around. He find Natalie and walks over to her. "Hey, Natalie. Need me to do anything for you?"

Natalie smiles at Kageki, and looks around, "I think everything might be settled. Did you get everything sealed up?" She spotted two students arguing over who gets the last bag of Doritos and groans. "Really? Desperate times call for desperate measures..." She marched over there and went and stepped in between them grabbing the bag. "Because you two are arguing over it, neither of you get the bag, okay!?" She handed the bag to the volunteer working at the tables and told her not to give it to them. Walking back to Kageki, Natalie rolled her eyes, "This is unbelievable. Chips. Chips is what makes us snap..."

Mizune was perched outside the doors, hidden in the shadows. She shot at what ever zombie was coming near and sniped some others while she found yet another couple bags of ammo, food, and guns. She opened up the space and took them back with her going into the store after Daniel once hearing her name, " I'm here, careful, whispering they can hear. i can hear just about anything so just a tap on something will do. let's head out. I havent gotten a distress call from either Natalie or Kageki's walkie talkies I gave them so nothing should have happened. We have an hour to get back, but, with all the clothes and things it'll take us having to go through the front gates of the school. Lets go. "

Mizune led the way, swift and quick as she shot zombies with her silencer-pistol. The bags of clothes and things weighing her down slightly but not affecting her overall speed, she keeps at a pace that Daniel can keep up with. As she nears the school. she sees that her Dad arrived and ran quick to him. Being discreet, she snapped softly and her dad looked in their direction. She saluted as he did and motioned Daniel to follow him. "Dad. Welcome, we must hurry on. Where's mom and Mizuki?" Mizune's dad follows them pulling in all the supplies. "Your mother and sister are on their way here. How's Kageki doing?" He's alright, almost was eaten but is well and not in the slightest bit turning. Oh, this is Daniel, Daniel my Dad, head of the company who sells guns to the military." Her dad nods at Daniel. "Ogawa Mizutani, at your service. Now, lets get these supplies in that gym. i didn't tell the rest of our family where we are but I told them to find their own barricades, our families are too big." Mizune nodded solemnly and shot the remain zombies in the immediate vicinity. She open the doors to the gym and ushered her Dad and Daniel in, closing it after them. "We're back, everyone please line up in front of me and Daniel for your clothes. People at the work stations, please come and help out my father. I have received word that all your families are safe. My family is helping guard them."

Kageki laughs at Natalie. "Haha, it sure will." He stares at the bag of chips. "Umm....you gonna eat that..." He hears a familiar voice. "Huh, wait is is that who I think it is?" Kageki runs over to the voice. He smiles at who he sees. "Mr. Mizutani! Mizune! Daniel! Hey."

Daniel smiled at Natalie and Kageki in greeting, and got the clothes ready to be handed out. People started lining up and Daniel started to pass things out.

Natalie stepped beside Daniel and grabbed some of the load to help out as well. She looked at Mizune's father, and thought sorrowfully of her own family. Her older brother was already out of high school and was out in college. She could only hope the same event was not going on there. Then she had her parents at home. Her stomach turned as she thought about the endless possibilities of things that could have happened. Natalie began to felt weak, but she didn't show it for the sake of everyone else. She wanted so badly to get her phone out of her locker and call them. She silently cursed at herself for leaving it there. Natalie looked over at Mizune, and whispered, "Do you think it's possible that we could go to my locker and get my phone. I need to know what's going on with my family." She thought of something else, "Or do you have your phone...?"

Daniel overheard this and thought of his own family as well, and his baby sister, and looked at Mizune and Natalie urgently, "Yeah... I need to call mine too."

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back