• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Curse

^^Nah, haven't checked that out >.> If it's some other manga though, there may be a chance I've seen it. Maaaybe. Anyone a fan of Tower of God or Kubera? :3

Yea, I've seen it but it was a long time ago so I'm still a bit foggy about some of the details that happened in the anime cx

Basically this RP is the whole concept of the anime. In the anime/manga, it's a curse placed on the individual that can be broken from what I remember (& what the wiki tells me) it's revolves around this human girl though

13 people from the same family are cursed. Whenever one of these 13 people are hugged by someone of the opposite sex (doesn't work if they are both cursed), they are sick or under a lot of stress; they will temporarily transform into that animal.

This rp is slightly different from the anime though

@Lyxias

Hold up, so you're saying that Enya is able to smell when someone is a zodiac? What if they just had a pet that was of that animal? It's not that uncommon to have a pet dog or rabbit or cat or like a reptile for dragon. Doesn't it kinda take out the fun of figuring who's a zodiac and who's not?

ahhh i found myself busy for a day and a whole barrage of posts comes ;__; Makes me wonder how I'm going to manage to reply to this rp once university starts.

I think I would like to take myself out of this RP. It's a bit all over the place and I don't think I can handle it. Thank you for the opportunity though. Good luck with the RP :)

Also just to mention, both the rat and the cat are possessed by the origanal zodiacs, how much that affects you is your own choice as well as if you want any prior history with my character. @CelticNeko

Could you explain what you mean by the original? I'm sorry I'm not SUPER familiar with Zodiac things just teh basis of what they are etc,

I'd like to have a strong prior history though, it makes better to play off of.

I'll make a quick post in the RP section butt hen will be off probably the rest of the night. Just so you know.

CelticNeko said:
Could you explain what you mean by the original? I'm sorry I'm not SUPER familiar with Zodiac things just teh basis of what they are etc,
I'd like to have a strong prior history though, it makes better to play off of.

I'll make a quick post in the RP section butt hen will be off probably the rest of the night. Just so you know.
yeah that's fine. if you read the first Rp post/ overview post then you'll see the story of the zodiacs by origanal it's meaning the actual rat and cat from the story, this was decided by a bunch of random events, sorry for any inconvenience (' :) )(':3)

No inconvenience ^.^ I'm still new to the site too so everything's topsy turvy.

Edit- If I am posting in too late of terms int eh RP or anything needs to be altered, or I need to fix my phrasing, feel free to let me know, I won't be offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back