• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wrath of the Queen (Closed)

Alexander Callow
Alex looked off to the way the queen had come from. As a fogure emerged from the forest. He had lowered his guard when the queen begged him for his help. He wouldnt keep his sword raised at an unarmed and broken mother. Looking to the girl and her horse he studied her. She seemed somewhat familiar. As if he had heard of or seen her before. Perhaps a wanted poster or even on a job. She looked dangerous, he liked that.
X _x:White::Rabbit:x_
hostage hostage

Chloe
After a moment's hesitation, Chloe nudged her horse forward. She drew herself up in the saddle, clenching her jaw and sweeping the clearing with a stony glare. She tossed her hair haughtily, the fixed the man standing before her with her gaze. Without breaking contact, she replied, "Yes. I came hoping that I would be of use, only to find that you have replaced me?" Chloe curled her upper lip as she scanned the man's weapons. Clearly a mercenary.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Queen Evelyn

Evelyn stared at the young women emerging from the brush, and smirked. She looked angry, but the Queen did not care. "You must be Chloe then?" She looked to Alexander and then back to her, "I require the assistance of both of you. My daughter, Your Princess, has runaway and I must find her." Her tone had changed from being desperate to cold and harsh, yet there was pain. She looked to Alexander Callow waving her hand in the air. "This is the other mercenary I have requested for hire in locating my daughter."

hostage hostage ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Alexander Callow
Alex looked to the girl, not paying too much attention to her as she spoke. The Queen was far greater of a threat to him, although now for some reason she had become less agressive, nevertheless she worried him. After all it was her that through him through his own wall only to repair it mere minutes later. As the Queen finished her request he sighed "Do you have any clue as to where she went?" Putting his sword into its sheath as he spoke.
hostage hostage

(( Sorry its be a while guys! Hopefully we can get this going again))

Queen Evelyn

The Queen looks at Callow, observing his stature as he relaxed upon seeing a fellow mercenary. His question as to where the princess was, made her think. The kingdom of Ziteron was a small country. To the south was the country of Crawliwen, which was sure to be in disray after they found out there monarchy had been slaughtered, Avalon wouldn't go there. Evelyn knew her daughter, she may have been hard of her, but she taught her everything we knew. To the North was impenetrable mountain passes, and to the East was unknown land. The unknown land of her past, and the wretched curse of her ancestors was born. She felt the darkness inside her, and in her mind she was always screaming. She looked to the west and pointed, "She went to the west towards the Kingdom of Naurus."

hostage hostage ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic LeniousStorm LeniousStorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back