• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The world we're stuck with.

Roast Beast

A year ago everything was fine or rather normal. You woke up went to work, went shopping, or went to school whatever the normal day was for you. However so much has changed your days begin and end with surviving, obviously you've been doing something right I mean you've made it a whole year right not to shabby, the truth in the matter tho is somedays you question why you are even fighting to stay alive in a world where civilized life is a thing of the past and the dead roam the streets far more than the living do. Its a struggle day or night it could be over in seconds you've probably seen it happen but the only question now is what next?

The game will begin February 25, 2018, a full year since the outbreak started.

please post characters here.
I am not super strict on the CS but it does need to contain at least the below fields

Name:
appearance
inventory(this is the only part I get a little strict on you cant just have everything and you do need food and water to survive)

anything else you would like to add feel free I encourage it
likes/dislikes
strengths/ weaknesses
bio
whatever you feel necessary

I hope to see you all soon!!
oh and feel free to play more than one character just stay active with them

223bb2469c40925420ec605cb6382f6f--teen-boy-photography-brother-photography.jpg

Name: Jacob Smith
Bio: Jacob was born and raised in Chicago he lived with his mom, dad, and older brother. when he was 11 him and his dad were walking home from the movies when they heard gunshots near them before they could really process what was happening Jacob caught a stray bullet in his stomach, luckily he made a full recovery, however, he now has PTSD and a fear of guns. Jacob and his brother have been separated from there parents since day one of the outbreak and have been surviving on their own. Jacobs fear of guns has caused him to learn to shoot a bow which he's pretty decent at now and fight close quarters mostly with his katana. Jacob is a lot stronger than he was when this all started however he is still a pretty scared kid and his brother has always done most of the "dirty work" mostly due to his brother wanting to protect him and things had been going pretty well for them until disaster struck as they were clearing a building to get some supplies Jacob's brother was jumped by a zombie by the time Jacob got to him it was too late and he was forced to finish his brother off so he wouldn't get back up. it's now been a week and Jacob has been a bit of a wreck since the incident he was never good at the survival stuff anyways. but he continues to push through as much as he can and is slowly realizing he has more strengths than he knew.

Inventory:
PSE Dropped Epix Compound bow
15 Arrows w/back quiver
Katana strapped to back
small hunting knife
bedroll
winter jacket
2 days worth of food and water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back