• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The World of Wolves

Shadora

One Thousand Club
If you are a beta or Rouge/Omega please put where you currently are at the top of your post using the abrviations

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadora scented the air in her new territory no wolves had been here for a while and it was close to her human but a new pack just moved in there she would have to do something about that but first a new cave

Cujo sat at the edge of the tree line stalking a lone chicken. These two legs are quite stupid to leave their food alone and wondering around like this. He thought himself as he prepared to pounce. In a single motion he flew out from hiding and crushed the chickens neck. it hung there in his mouth limp small trickles of blood dripping down onto his white neck. Best eat it now while its still warm. After he had consumed his catch he made his way back to his den.

DW

Takorii breathed in the fresh morning air. The scent of pine lingering in her nostrils as she crept out the cave, carful not to wake Kodiiak. "Don't sleep too long brother." She whispered then climbed down the bank to reach a slow flowing river. It had nearly dried up but was one of the only sources of life flowing in this dead place. She bent down to lap up the cooling water as a sensation filled her mouth. Suddenly she caught a whiff of something that wasn't usually here during the season. A bear. And there wasn't just one. Her heart began to race and beer she knew it, she was scrambling up the dead land which was crumbling as she climbed.

Upon reaching the cave, her eyes grew wide with fear and anger. There, a bear stood over bear growling and huffing angrily. Still though, her brother slept on.
I guess I will deal with you myself! A dark snarl escape her lips as she bounded at the bear thinking it be alone. Then, another jumped out, toppling her over. Under the weight of its large paws she struggled to breath. But that should never keep her down for she is the mighty reaper. She kicked, with the great force she owns, into the bears stomach and scraped down causing the animal to rear, giving her enough time to scramble to her paws.

The bear looked down at the giant she-wolfs paws to see the brown wrapping along her legs. Instantly it cowered back. "Donokai! It's The Reaper! Abort now!" It growled and the other looked over. The size and knowledge obviously frightening it.

Takorii just laughed. "Yes. And how pitiful you two look. Now run along and find shelter elsewhere you stupid beings." On that, the two bears slunk off into the horror of this forgotten forest.

Hearing roaring and growling, kodiiak's head shot up to see his sister in fighting stance watching two bears walk away. He slowly crawled to her ashamed he hadn't woken up sooner. "Sister. I'm so sorry. I must've been it too deep of a sleep!" "Just don't let it happen again bear." Her voice boomed as she nuzzled her afraid brother. "C'mon lets got hunt." "A-alright." He shivered before standing and lowering his nose to the ground attempting to sniff out any unfortunate prey.

@Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

A growl came deep from within Shadora's throat two wolves in her territory she trotted toward the smell bears as well things had gone to shit in the short time she was gone she walked toward the she-wolf and cowardly male tail straight up "What are you doing in my territory" she growled anger shown threw her emerald eyes this she-wolf was three times her size but she wasn't scared in the least

Cujo lay in the shade of an his den That was hidden in a patch of wood that had proven to think to be bothered by the farmers it the area. It was a fairly large den and for good reason, it had to fit his family and he wouldn't allow those under his rule and protection sleep out side while he sleep inside. it was a dank place with the only light coming from the entrance. Cujo groaned, he was still picking out feathers ang bit of boon from his last meal. Note to self no more chicken; too much trouble in the long run. He huffed stirring up clouds of dry dirt and dust. "Why is it so hot, its too early in the year for this kind of heat".

@wolfgang

( TL)

maned-wolf.jpg

Stray watched the male coughing up feathers he couldn't smell her because she was down wind but she would have to face him sometime she wondered how he didn't see her with her bright red fur and tall slinder Frame she stepped out of the brush into the clearing and waited for him to notice her

There's that other wolf id seen watching me hunt, only she stepped into the open, she wants to-. He grimaced at the conclusion he'd arrived at. She wants to talk to me, great. Cujo gave a snort as he rose from the floor and made his way to "greet" the stray. Lets get this over with. As he exited the den the wind ruffled his grey black fur, his white bibe now faintly stained with chicken blood. He perked his ears listening for others that may be lying in ambush just out of sight. Nothing. it would seem that she is alone, that's no reason to let my guard down. Once he was a few feet away he bowed his head and widened his stance raising his tail to make himself look larger, though he quite large already. "didnt your parents teach you its rude to stalk a wolf on the hunt young one?"

maned-wolf.jpg

She gave a fox like smile her red fur looked like wild fire as the wind blew around her and ruffled her long fur she replied " I never really had parents didn't yours teach you its rude to assume one is less than you because of there age" there was a laugh to her voice and she took a few steps forward her tail was down but not between her legs she was clearly relaxed

DW

Seeing the she-wolf walk up to her dominantly Takorii snorted in amusement. "What? No rouges? Aww well, too late. Listen, don't even think about attacking me unless you have a crap ton of backup. There is no way you could kill, or even drive off, the two most skilled assassins in these woods." Her words echoed like thunder in the mellow and silent woods. She looked to her brother and nodded.

Bear nodded back before stepping up to his sisters side. "To be honest, your quite amusing to me. Please, just run along before things have to get ugly." He said the second sentence in a meaningful voice. Personally, he'd rather avoid a battle for now.

Cujo Gro

Shadora said:
maned-wolf.jpg

She gave a fox like smile her red fur looked like wild fire as the wind blew around her and ruffled her long fur she replied " I never really had parents didn't yours teach you its rude to assume one is less than you because of there age" there was a laugh to her voice and she took a few steps forward her tail was down but not between her legs she was clearly relaxed
Cujo held his ground and watched her. "Dont play games with me brat, Tell me are there others near by." he snarled.

maned-wolf.jpg
@wolfgang

Stray yawned and stretched before laying down the grass felt good in her fur and laughed again she was no pup to be pushed around "If there were others don't you think they would have shown themselves by now" she said crossing her paws her head was held high and it made her look elegant and regal

black-wolf.jpg

@Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

Shadora growled she had taken on worse than these two her fur stood on end and her tail went even higher "The Dark Woods is MY territory I suggest you leave NOW" she growled death in her voice her void black fur blended in with the dark of the woods so that only her emerald eyes were discernable from the dark

She had a point, Cujo relaxed and sat firmly on the ground. Why was she here, shes so lax an unworried i might strike while she is vulnerable. "All right then, pup." that last word was imbued with a condescending tone. "Tell me, what it is you want." He flicked his notched year.

She smiled a sly fox like smile this one is funny and so sure of himself but she would not go down so easily he would be in for a big surprise if he attacked her "it is rude to ask so many questions with out first offering a name and I am no pup I assure you in fact my first heat should be coming up in a few weeks" she said it casually as if they were talking about the weather completely unfazed by his aggression he was bulky bur she was much taller than him

"Is that a matter of fact?" He mused. "And a lady always offers her name first, Pup." That word again he was now articulating that one with extreme emphasis. Cujo glared, his neon green eye trying to pierce into her soul. The wind tugged at him coming from the intruders direction. He caught he scent as it was strong along by the northerly winds. He won't forget this one.

@wolfgang

She laughed again "actually it is the other way around males are supposed to give there names first" she rose to her feet and shook the dirt off her fur so it shown even more brightly before settling back into the regal position "It's considered chivalrous" her eyes danced with mischief and joy.she was enjoying this

Willow was back from her usual walk as she neared the den of the pack, she could faintly see Cujo talking to another wolf, she quickly ran over to him, aware of what could happen next "Cujo" she awaited for him to explain what was happening

@Amia04

Stray looked at the new female unfazed by her sudden and rude intrusion she rose and trotted toward Cujo like a love struck puppy "I'm sorry I was just having a little chat with my mate to be and it is very rude to just barge in on one's conversation especially one so private" she responded looking regal and elegant and as alpha as possible in hopes of toying with this new female

Cujo grinned at her remark. "So it it, im surprised youngster, few remember such old ways anymore." he paused as if to remember such a time. "My name is Cujo of the family an-" he was interrupted by the sound of paws running from behind him, he glanced an saw Willow. "Ah Willo what took you so long." Once she was setting next to him explained the hole thing from start to current. Did she just call me her mate to be. What incolance! Cujo snarled.

Willow stopped in her tracks as the other wolf announced she be the mate of Cujo, eyes widened, she turned her head to the alpha in question "Cujo?" another question needed to be answered, she now knew she had to be wary of her, since she could bring a lot of trouble to the pack, trying to keep her cool, she kept walking until she reached the den.

@Shadora @wolfgang

@Amia04

Stray laughed at both there expressions gameon she thought "well of course I didn't comeall the way from my pack in Bear Walley just for the fun of it it was a very long journey and I am very tiered would you mind huntingsome food for me and give me and Cujo a chance to talk privately" she put on he bestinnocent face in hopes the female would leave

"Why you insolent little brat!" Cujo jumped to attention. "Shes lieing Willo." He huffed. "Now move so i can tear her into ribbons!" His lips curled showing off his stained fangs. Though he would be lying if said he didn't think her attractive.

Willow looked astonished at Cujo's anger, now, she surely wouldn't leave the two alone, "I won't be going anywhere" Willow said, she stepped out of Cujo's way and moved behind him.

@Shadora @wolfgang

@wolfgang @Amia04

Stray clearly upset layed back down "well so much for that game" she sighed " no one has a since of humor anymore or manners apparently" she looked at the wolf named Willow when she said manners "Anyway I'm Fury" she was smart enough to not use her real name the wind blew and her fur danced in it like wild fire

"My name is Willow" she mumbled, she already knew her name anyway, there was no use saying another one, appearances also help recognize a person, and she was making sure to remember Fury's face and other details that might serve to be useful later on.

@Shadora @wolfgang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back