THE WORLD OF THE MYSTERIOUS AND UNIQUE.. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ [Inactive]

Xona turned around tugging at his hair uncomfortably,

"She...may be in slight shock due to the new found information." He spoke quietly before removing his glasses and cleaning a small speck off of one of the lenses.

"But she should be alright.."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kofi

Kofi sighed. "Xona you have been a good friend, one day when i retire i'll give you the job as principal." Kofi smiled. "She is strong. Shock she'll overcome.. " Kofi wished to tell her all the truths instead of lies,

Xona looked up from his shoes in shock from the mans announcement. Even turning around a look of disbelief,

"At this rate Kofi I'm going to die from the amount of stress I continue to overtake." He chuckled half heartily.

Kofi

Kofi chuckled. "Eh.. go on a Vacation, enjoy yourself, Seriously, you do take in a lot of stress.." He gave a warm smile to Xona.

Xona was still searching his pockets for a hair tie, finally finding one he began to braid his own hair. Before sticking a tongue out at Kofi,

"The last time I tried to go on a vacation I broke three of my fingers. And you know how important these things are with my powers." He smiled,

"Also without me here this school would fall apart." Xona laughed under his breath.

"Anyways we still have to begin the school day, should go do that."

Kofi

Kofi laughed. "Yes we should begin the school day,.. Also i need to change my suite.." He looked down at his suit and laughed, he patted Xonas back and went out of the basement.

Xona waited a couple seconds staring at his shoes wearily before following planting on the smile he wore.

"Can't wait to see the new students," he clapped his hands together finishing his braid.

Colt watched, confused as Palastina walked right past him. It wasn't uncommon for himself to not notice something if he was thinking, so maybe that is what she was doing? Well, Colt always prefered if he had time to think things through, so he decided to let her think and went to sit back down in the auditorium. Actually, it was probably the fact that he didn't know exactly what to say that made him let her be.

Kofi

Kofi got changed and walked back to the auditorium with Xona. This speech is going to be about every students abillity and strength, emotionally and physically. He was standing back stage, he was always nervous because this presentation he will demonstrate his abillities, like his shape-shifting, Xona will show his skills of his sneaky threads on his fingertips. Many more will preform and give a speech. He wanted this speech to be 'Amazing' for the kids.

Palastina

I was still in too much shock but i shook my head and went to see Colt. "Colt eh.. i'm sorry.. i saw just thinking. My out burst was eh.. well i have issues i guess. "

Xona chuckled Ewing his anxious friend,

"You're always so nervous without a reason, you always do great." He stated with a warm smile.

Kofi

Kofi laughed nervously, " Heh, thanks Xona. You'll do great too." He patted his friends back. "Just five more minutes in til it begins,.."

Palastina

After I apologized to Colt i quickly walked away, my dad was going to do a speech again in the auditorium but I decided not to go, a lot of kids decided not to go, some new kids didn't even go. She stood in the hallway, she made sure no teachers were not around and she took out a Cigar and lit it up, she smoked. She blew a puff of smoke out of her mouth.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back